A secret

Just let me love you

It was the next morning and I got up really early. I went downstairs and started yelling so everyone would wake up. I heard the doors swing open and loud footsteps run downstairs.

"NOONA! IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?!" Niel yelled. They all ran into the kitchen and I sat on the counter, inocently.

"Morning." I painly said. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING?! IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING!!" MInji yelled. I shrugged and jumped off the counter. "You guys need to start getting up earlier. So get ready and meet me down here once you're done." I said. They all groaned and went back upstairs. I got cold water and took a sip before going back upstairs.

 

After I was done cleaning my body, my face and my teeth. I went to pick out an outfit.

My outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=94272179

Umma made lemonade for all of us, including teen top, for us to drink. I gave them to everyone and they all took a sip.

"Wahh~" L.joe commented. "It tastes amazing." He said in english. "Could you describe it?" I asked in fluent english. I've been speaking english ever since I was younger so I'm very fluent. Niel, on the other hand, didn't want to because he said a korean should speak korean but now he really wants to speak in english.

"Umm, it's very... sweet." He said. "Sweet? Really that's all?" I asked. "Okay! I give up!" L.joe said and began speaking korean again. I laughed at them and we began to walk to the store. It was 6:30 and we didn't want to go to school earlier.

We went to a local convinence store to buy some snacks. We paid for everything and began to walk to school. We saw Yoona and Chunji, who were making out in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Hey guys!" Niel said breaking their moment. I looked at them and I kind of frowned.

"Sora!" Yoona squealed and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled a bit. "Yoona." I said. "Aren't you happy we're in the same classes? We'll be bestfriends!" She said and clasped her hands together. I heard Minji scoff. "Best friends, my ." She said so I would only hear. I smiled a bit and Yoona walked back to Chunji. When she turned around, I chuckled.

 3 months later...

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I yelled when Minji and I were at home by ourselves. "Sora, calm down." Minji said. "I CAN'T CALM DOWN! IF I SEE CHUNJI AND YOONA BEING LOVEY DOVEY IN FRONT OF ME ONE MORE TIME, I WILL LOSE MY MIND!" I yelled.

Yes, I have admitted it. I am jealous. And now since that I actually like Chunji now, it's annoying to see him be all lovey dovey with Yoona. I mean, we're getting closer and closer each day but then when he's with Yoona, he changes.

"Sora, just tell him, he'll understand." Minji said. I glared at her. "Are you crazy!? He'll just smirk and just ruin me by saying 'Oh so now you like me.' and other crap like that!" I yelled. 

It was the morning before school and we were about to leave. I went first so i would go to the rooftop.

Soon, I was at the rooftop and I dropped my backpack on the ground. It was 7 so i had like 30 minutes. I walked close to the edge and yelled my heart out. It reminded me of Jan Di. I kinda laughed at that thought.

"Why do I even like you Chunji? You have a girlfriend. I had my chance but you already moved on." I said, talking to no one. I kept talking until I heard someone behind me.

"You like Chunji?" Yoona's voice asked behind me. I quickly turned around, and sure enough, it was Yoona. "Yoona, I mean I-" She cut me off in mid sentence. "No it's Sora. I have a secret to tell you." She said.

She was never mean. She was always nice to me. She never hurt me, she made me laugh a lot and made me feel happy. The same with Minji. I walked towards her.

"A secret?" I said. She nodded. "A secret that only teen top and I know." She said. "No, it's secret. Keep quiet." I said and we both luaghed. "No, it fine. You're supposed to know sooner or later." She said. I titled my head.

She took a deep breath, and she smiled.

"I'm not really Chunji''s girlfriend." She began.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm back with a cliffhanger xD LOL I hate cliffhangers but I love writing them since I already know what's going to happen. Sorry guise xP So yeahh,

Don't be a silent reader! SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE!

Love you guys, muah~

XOXO,

                           HelloKitty143