You let me love you (FINAL)

Just let me love you

I was shocked. what is Yoona talking about? They're obviously dating. Imean, they were making out in the middle of the sidewalk, in public earlier. What kind of people would who aren't dating? I tried to talk but I was so confused, no words came out. Yooba just chuckled.

"I'm telling the truth, Sora." She said. "I'm really not lying. It was all a plan. Chunji still likes you". I pointed. "B-b-u-u-t you a-a-n-nd h-him. I-i-i'm so con-con-fused." I stuttered. She smiled. "I'm not even in high school. I'm a college student." My eyes widen when she said that.

"Then h-how did y-you get in!?" I asked. She just shrugged. "The principle is my uncle and the district's presdient my other uncle. I was attending classes a online and theni'll go back to universitiy." She explained.

"That doesn't even make sense! Wouldn't you and your "uncles" gotten in trouble already?! It's been 3 months!" I said. "Calm down, Sora!" Yoona said and laughed. "It's alright." She said. I started pacing around. "My mind is about to explode!" I yelled. "Well, classes are starting so let's go." Yoona said and left. I sighed and followed behind.


School ended soon and Yoona and Chunji still acted like a couple. She's good at acting. Chunji too. I walked home with them and Minji. We arrived home and Niel, L.joe, Changjo, Ricky, Minji and I wwalked inside.

I ran upstairs and Minji followed behind me. "Sora wait!" She yelled. I waited for her to get inside my room and I slammed the door behind her.

"So all of that was true!?" She asked as she dropped her backpack onto my floor. I explained everything that happened earlier to her. She still didn't believe me. "I guess." I said. "Ask them!" She said. "I was going to do that." I said and opened my door. I stuck my head out.

"Niel, L.joe, Changjo, Ricky! Get your asses in here!" I yelled. Niel's door opened and the guys come out.

"What's up? And you don't need to yell." Niel said. "Get in here." I said. They all walked into my room and I closed the door behind me.

"You're not going to hurt us right?" Ricky asked, shivering. "Who knows? I might." I said. They stoo infront of Minji and I.

"So Chunji and Yoona. They're a real couple, right?" Minji introgated. "D-d-duh." Changjo said, nervously. "You're not lying?" I asked. They all shook their heads. Minji and I stood up at the same time, pointed, and yelled "LIARS!"

Their eyes widen. "We're not lying!" Niel said. "Are you? Are you lying to your noona?" I asked. "N-no! I would get in trouble!" He said. "Really? You're not lying?" Minji asked. "We are you guys asking us anyways! It's been 3 months!" Niel whined.

"Shut up!" Minji yelled. She was annoyed. She hates it when people lie. Niel nodded and shaked a little bit. So did the others. Even, L.joe.

"So this morning, when I was at the rooftop. A little birdie told me Chunji and Yoona aren't dating and Chunji still likes me." I said. "Is that true?" I asked. They all looked at each other and shook their heads.

"N-n-no. It's not true." They all said. "Really? How about if that little birdie was Yoona? I don't think Yoona will ever lie, right? You guys did say she was a truthful person.

Flashback

"And this is when I met EXO." Yoona said and showed us a picture of her and EXO. I chuckled. "That's clearly photoshopped." I teased. We both laughed. "Yoona noona would never lie! She's a very truthful person." Changjo defended. "Gosh, I was just teasing her. Don't get all weird now." I said. We all laughed.

End of Flashback.

"Ummmm..." the guys said. "So it's true?" Minji said. They all sighed. "Fine, we give up. Yes, it was all a plan. Chunji still likes you. Yoona is just here to help. She lives in Busan anyways." Niel said.

I smiled a little. "Okay. That's all I wanted to hear." I said. "Leave! You sicken me." Minji said seriously but then we all started laughing, including her. They all left and we started talking again.

After an hour the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I said cheerfully.

I went downstairs to get it and I opened the door. My eyes widen and I smiled widely.

"Hi Sora." Chunji said with a boquet of roses. "Hey." I said. We both smiled and we hugged each other. 

"I missed you." He said and kissed my cheek and continued hugging me. I nuzzled into his neck and smiled. 

"I missed you too."


Chunji and I went out for a walk. Being normal. We weren't awkwards. Just normal.

"It's been weird." He said. "It has. It's back to normal right?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah." He said. I looked at him and stuck out my pinky. "Promise?" I asked. He chuckled and pulled his hand out of his pocket then wrapped his pinky around mine. "Promise." He said. We both laughed and he held my hand.

"I'm happy." He said. "Wae?" I asked. 

"You let me love you."


Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update! I'm really sorry! But I couldn't think of any ideas of what to write >.< But I have to say something that's really sad and important... THIS STORY HAD ENDED. Sorry guise! If you want I will make a squel but I'll need to get more requsts ad new ideas... SORRY GUISE. But it's so hard to update during school days. I will make a squel tho... if you want. SPAM ME. LOL i'll be ending 'I Hate That I Love You' also so yeahhh...

Love you guys! MUAH~

XOXO,

HelloKitty143