Please forgive me.

Just let me love you

I walked inside and saw Niel cleaning up. I walked towards him and he looked at me. 

"I'll do the rest, you go to sleep." I said. He nodded and went upstairs. I finished the cleaning went upstairs also. I sat o my bed and thought about what happened earlier. Why did Chunji cry? I know it was because of because, obviously, he wouldn't talk to me. It was because of C.A.P wasn't it? I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't mean to hurt both of them. I'm not sure but I think I lost 2 of my closest friends. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep instantly.

 

I woke up and got ready the minute I got up.

My outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/summer_2013/set?id=90032288

After I was done, I went downstairs to get food to see L.joe, Chunji, Minji and Niel all at the table.

"Oh," I said. "Good morning." They all greeted me back except Chunji. I get it, he didn't want to talk to me. I sat down at the table and ate with them. We talked about things and Chunji stayed quiet and ate his food. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Niel said and got up. We continued to eat and talk until I heard Niel.

"Hyung!" He screamed. My eyes widen. Niel's hyungs are L.joe, Chunji, and C.A.P but L.joe and Chunji are already here. "Damn it." I said quietly. C.A.P walked inside the kitchen with a big smile on his face but when he looked at me, it was just a look. No smile or anything. Just a look. I put my fork down and stood up. Everyone looked at me.

"Excuse me." I said and walked away. I moved around C.A.P and Niel and they all stared at me. I walked upstairs, to my room, and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. What was I doing wrong? I didn't mean to hurt them. I didn't even know I hurt them that bad that they won't even smile or talk to me. I heard a knock on my door and I looked over. Minji stood there with L.joe with a look of sympathy.

"Could we come in?" L.joe asked. I nodded and they both walked inside. Minji sat on my bed and L.joe sat on my chair next to my bed.

"Why'd you just walk out on us?" L.joe asked. I sat up from my bed and looked at both of them. "I just can't stay in a room where 2 people hate me." I said. Minji and L.joe chuckled.

"They don't hate you." L.joe said. "Well actually, I really dont know." He added. Minji threw a pillow at him. "You're supposed to make her feel better!" She yelled at him. I laughed and Minji and smiled at me. "There's a smile we're waiting for." She said. I smiled and looked down. "Let's go." L.joe said with his hand on my back. Minji touched my leg and smiled. I nodded and we all got up. When we walked downstairs it was all laughter and talking. But once I stepped inside and they saw me, they all got quiet.

"Can I talk with you guys?" I asked Chunji and C.A.P. They both looked at me and nodded. I smiled and they followed my outside. We sat on the chairs and stayed quiet for a little while.

"Look C.A.P," I said and he looked up at me. "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I just can't accept it that quickly." He nodded. "I'm sorry, too." He said, smiling a little. "I probably made you uncomfortable." I laughed and shook my head. "Well, I should leave you guys to talk." He said and left. Chunji and I were awkward.

"Listen Chunji," I said. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know I, well we, hurt you. I do like C.A.P a little but not enough to make him my boyfriend. It's hard for me to trust guys anyways." He stayed quiet and looked at the floor. I pulled his head up to look at me. "Please, Chunji. Forgive me."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter! I'm going back to I hate that I love you today after this so check that out~ Okay I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Don't be a silent reader! Read, comment, and subscribe! Love you, muah~

XOXO,

                         HelloKitty143