Flashback Part. 2

Just let me love you

Minji and I walked outside.

"See you later. Call me once you get back." She said. I nodded and we both hugged each other. We both pulled away and parted ways as I began to walk to Taemin's.

Finally, I was there. I walked up to the front door and knocked.

The door swung open and revealed Taemin's mom.

"Oh Sora!" She exclaimed. "I didn't expect you here. Come in, come in." I nodded and walked inside and walked to the kitchen then we both sat at the table.

"Do you want some tea or coffee?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "Tea, please." She nodded and started to make the tea in the kitchen. 

'I wonder where Taemin is...' I thought to myself and his mom came back with the tea. I mini-bowed and took the tea. "Kamsahamnida." I said. She nodded and took a seat in front of me. I took a sip of and she looked at me.

"Isn't you and Taemin's 1 year anniversary today?" She asked. I nodded and put the cup on the coaster. "Neh, but he said that you guys had a sudden plan change and he had to go." She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "No," She said. "I would never have a random plan change on you guys' anniversary, specially for 1 year." I looked down and took one last sip of tea,

"Is that so?" I asked. She nodded and I stood up. "Well, look at the time! I have to go!" I began to walk out and his mom followed me out.

"Anneyong." I said and bowed. She did the same and closed the door behind her. 

"Where the hell is Taemin?" I asked myself and began to walk around. I walked to my favorite boutique and bought a lot of clothes and other random things. I was there for like hours and I began to get hungry. I left around 3, what time is it now.

I checked my phone and it was almost 9. My eyes widen and I quickly paid for my stuff. When I walked out of the store, I saw a familiar figure walking into my favorite cafe. Since I am hungry, I guess I'll just get food there. I walked to the cafe and when I got inside, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Happy 6 months~" Taemin said to a girl I didn't even know. "You too." And she leaned in to kiss him on his cheek. Tears formed in my tears but ignored them. I took a seat 2 tables down from them and used my menu to hide myself.

"Hi Sora," The waiter said. "The usual?" I nodded and he walked back into the kitchen. I watched their moves and what they talked about. Soon, he came back with my food. I put menu down and looked at him.

"Put it on my tab." I said and he nodded then left. I ate quickly and took sips of my lemon water. Then I had an idea.

To: Taemin <3

I came by earlier and you weren't there T^T but your mom was, where are you?

I sent the message and I waited for him to answer.

*Ding Ding* His phone rang. "Wait a sec." he said. His eyes widen and then he looked back at the girl. "Naeun, I'm sorry but I have to go." He said. She shook her head. "Oh it's okay, I better go to, it is getting late." She said.

Then my phone rang.

From: Taemin <3

Oh sorry, baby! Umma decided to stay so it was just me and appa. But I'm coming now, I'll call you once I get home~ xx

They both stood up and I blocked their way.

"Sora..." He said and his eyes widen. "Had to go somewhere, huh?" I said. Naeun looked at him. "Oppa," She asked. "who is she?" Tears began to form in my eyes. "You're such a liar!" I yelled then people began looking at us.

"Sora, please! People are looking.." Taemin said and he walked closer to me. "So now you're embarrassed? You're cheating in public for crying out loud!" I exclaimed then the tears streamed down my face. Naeun looked at him, angrily .

"Cheating? Hell no!" She yelled and stomped on his foot. He winced in pain and she stomped out of the cafe. I stood in front of him while the tears flowed down. After he stopped worrying about his foot, he looked at me.

"Don't cry, Sora." He said and tried to wipe my tears. I slapped his hand and wiped my tears. "Yeah, I shouldn't." I said "You're not worth it." I grabbed the glass of lemon water splashed the rest at him. People gasped and started whispering. I took my my things and left the cafe.

I wiped my tears as I began to walk as quickly as I could.

"Sora, wait!" Taemin yelled. I began to walk faster but he caught up to me. He stepped in front of me and walked closer to me.

"Sora, please." he said and tried to touch me. I smacked his hand away from me. "Didn't I say not to touch me?" I said and walked around him and kept walking. I turned around and I saw him standing there looking at me. I ignored him and kept walking faster. 

I finally got home and I opened the door. The guys were still here. I closed the door behind me and I leaned back against the wall. I slid down and curled up into a ball and began to cry. I heard the guys come in and they rushed by my side.

"Noona," Niel asked. "what's wrong?" I looked at him and hugged him tightly then continued to cry. The guys patted my back and hugged me also. I finally got up and we all went to the living room. I explained the whole thing to them and they looked angry the whole time.

"That bastard..." C.A.P said. Chunji was speechless but looked the most angry out of all of them. Then the door burst open and Minji ran over to me.

"Sora!" She said. "What the hell happened!?" The guys explained it to her and she stood up. "I'll be right back." She turned around and began to walk away but I stopped her.

"Minji, stop." I pleaded. She turned around and unclenched her fists. "Fine." She walked back to me and started to comfort me also.

Weeks passed and he tried calling me all the time. He would try to come by house and tried to talk to me but umma and appa helped me by saying that I wasn't home. But home was the only I stayed and also Minji's house.

Months passed and he stopped trying. I started to get over him and Chunji started flirting with me. 

It's been a year and a half now and I've completely got over him but I feel like I can't love a boy without getting hurt 

End of Flashback.

"Sora, its almost been 2 years now. We're almost 18 and you guys were only 16 and in plus, he's Taemin. This is Chunji we're talking about. They are both different people. Chunji is like a cute little hamster but Taemin is just a ." Minji said. I laughed quietly and we just chatted for the rest of class.

Soon it was lunch and we sat with teen top and right in front of us was SHINee.

"I really wish we could change seats." I said. Taemin smirked at us and got up. I groaned and looked to Minji. "Here we go." I said and she rolled her eyes. Taemin came by us and sat on the empty seat next to me.

I turned him and he kissed my cheek. I wiped my cheek and elbowed his thigh.

"Ow!" He yelled. I pushed him off the seat and he fell on the ground. We all laughed and he tried to stand up.

"Yah!" He yelled. "It's your fault." Minji said. We all laughed and he stomped back to his table.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! How was this chapter? Like it? Probably not... lol xD 

Don't be a silent reader! Read, comment, and subscribe! Thanks guys, Love you~ 

xoxo,

                     HelloKitty143