What just happened?

Just let me love you

While, C.A.P, L.joe, and I were talking, Minji knocked on L.joe's window. She smiling and wearing her usual outfit. But it seems like something is different. L.joe had a huge grin on his face and rolled down his window.

"Hey there beautiful~" He greeted. Minji smiled and blushed like crazy. She greeted him back and sat in the back seat with me.

Her outfit --> http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=89956430

"You look really," I said as I looked at her. "different." She laughed and closed the door behind her. I studied her looks and I finally noticed.

"You're wearing a skirt and heels!" I said and she smiled. "I wanted to try something different." she said. I lifted one eyebrow, crossed my arms and sat back. "Mmhm." I said. She hit my arm and I laughed. Soon Niel came and we went to the cafe.

We arrived and saw the rest of them there already.

"Noonas!" Ricky and Changjo yelled and wrapped their arms around Minji and I. I swear I felt so short around them. Teen top isn't that tall but I'm only 5'3 and so is Minji but with her heels she's almost as tall as them. I hugged Changjo and Ricky back and smiled. They let go and we all entered the cafe. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. Chunji was behind me smiling.

"Yes?" I asked. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back a little until he let go. "No, hi?" He asked. "Nope." I said and kept walking. We all got seated and I sat between Minji and Niel. AKA, my bodyguards.

We ordered our breakfast and we chatted. I sat there awkwardly since everyone had their own conversation, drinking my lemon iced tea until C.A.P looked at me.

"Sora," He called out. "Hm?" I answered back. "Why so quiet?" He asked. I smiled and shrugged a little. He flashed me a smile that I've seen before. His other smiles were like those player grins but this one was like a sweet and playful.

I smiled back and played with my phone as I waited for the food. 

The food finally came and we began eating. I got an egg and cheese souffle and I have to say, it tasted amazing. I would talk to Niel and Minji at times but whenever I looked at Niel, I saw C.A.P looking at him. I would just give a small smile and look back down again. 

We finally finished and we paid for ourselves. We got outside and got into the car.

"Where should we go?" C.A.P asked. We all shrugged and looked at each other. "Pool party at our house!" I said. They grinned and nodded. C.A.P called up Chunji and said about our party. He dropped off Niel and I first at home so we could get ready. We ran upstairs to get our swim clothes on.

My swimsuit --> http://www.polyvore.com/swim_day/set?id=89967942

After I got my swimsuit and my sunscreen on, I walked downstairs into the kitchen to get snacks ready. I set up chips and drinks and other foods out. The doorbell rang and I heard footsteps going down the stairs.

"Niel!" I called out. "Can you get that?". "Okay!" I heard the door open and voices.

"Sora!" I heard C.A.P's voice. That's odd. It's usually Chunji calling out to me. I finished putting up the food and I went to see them. I walked over to see all the guys wear their swim trucks and Minji was still in her outfit. She's not swimming?

"Wow." Chunji and C.A.P said as they looked at me with wide eyes. I hit both of them on the arm.

"ert!" I looked over at Minji and L.joe and her were talking. I smiled and I felt to arms around me. It felt even weirder since I half . I looked up and saw C.A.P

"You have really soft skin." He said with a smile. I didn't know how to act. Weirded out or am I supposed to like it. I laughed quietly and he let go of me but I could still feel him behind me.

"Shall we swim?" I asked. They all nodded and I led them to the backyard where our pool was. They all smiled and we sat on our beach chairs. Minji sat next to me and C.A.P did also.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked placing his things down. "Nope," I said. "not at all." He grinned and sat down. I turned my head and saw Chunji glaring at C.A.P then giving me a hurt look.

I looked away and stood up. I walked towards the pool and stood at the edge. I felt hands on my back then they pushed me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled and plunged in. I floated back up to the top and I saw Niel laughing.

"Yah!" I yelled and splashed water on him. "I'm sorry!" He yelled. I laughed and continued to swim. Soon enough everyone,except Minji, was in the pool and we enoyed our 5 hours in the pool.

 

It was almost 6 and we decided to go in. Once we got in we ate and changed into regular clothes. We chatted until Niel had an idea.

"Let's watch a movie!" He said. We all agreed too. "What kind of movie?" Chunji asked. "Comedy, I don't feel like watching a scary movie." He said. We all laughed and I walked to the TV to put on the movie. We all gathered on the couches and once again, C.A.P sat next to me. He smiled and I smiled back. The movie started and he began to move. He put his head on my lap and he looked at me.

"I'm tired." He said. I smiled and brushed my fingers through his hair. I hate to admit it but I have this small part for C.A.P. I mean he is pretty cute and he's very charming. He has a beautiful smile and a wonderful personality but if I fall for him, it could end up like Taemin. Not the cheating part but something will happen. I continued to massege his head until he fell asleep. I smiled at how peaceful he looked. I looked up and continued to massege his head while I watched the movie. When I turned my head, I saw Minji sleeping on L.joe's shoulder and he was smiling. Then I looked at Chunji and he looked pretty hurt. Was it because of me? What did I do, if it was me? I looked down at C.A.P then Chunji. His eyes met mine and I quickly looked away.

The movie soon ended and they were about to leave. C.A.P was still on my lap. 

"Yah. Bang Min-soo." I said and poked his face. No movement. I tried tickling his neck and all he did was turn. I laughed and slapped his back. "Yah! Wake up!" I said and he looked up. I was laughing at him and he smiled at me. They all got their things and they walked outside.

"Sora," C.A.P called out as I turned around. I turned around once again and looked at him. "Yes?" I said. "can you come here for a second?" He asked. I nodded and I followed him out. L.joe and Minji were already in the car and they were both talking. C.A.P opened his car down, took something out of the glove compartment and turned to me.

It was a long, blue velvet box. My eyes widen. "C.A.P..." I said, my voice trailing off a little. He smiled and turned me around. I felt the cold metal on my neck and I heard a small click. I turned around once again and I looked at the necklace. It was a heart with my name on it. I smiled and looked up.

"Thank you, Minsoo." I said and hugged him. I felt his arms wrap around me and hug back. We let go and he looked at me deeply in the eyes. His hands cupped my cheeks and he pulled me closer. My eyes widen and I pushed him away. He looked at me as I took off the necklace. I handed it to him and he stared at.

"I'm sorry C.A.P, but I just can't. This was to fast." I said. "Sora.." He said. I backed away. "I'm so sorry but I can't." I said and turned around. I walked back inside the house and saw Chunji.

"Chunji, you're still here?" I asked. He gave me an emotionless look and a tear rolled down his cheek. I walked closer to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked and reached up to wipe the tear away but he moved. "Chunji.." I said. He moved past me and walked outside. I followed him. "Chunji!" I yelled. I looked and C.A.P's car was gone. I turned back to Chunji and he was already his car, starting the engine.

I ran over to his window and knocked on it. "Chunji!" I yelled. More tears rolled down his eyes and he reversed out of the driveway. He drove away and I stood there.

"What just happened?" I asked myself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Ohhh~ Drama already! xD I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Don't be a silent reader! Read, comment, and subscribe! Love you~ Muah~

XOXO,

                                   HelloKitty143