CHAPTER 5: UNEXPECTED

MINE

 

Her chest tightens and her body stiffened as she hastily draws away her teary eyes at what she witnessed. It never occur to her that the man who saved her from the misery she was once in would also pushed her back to that same spot.   

****

 

The call ended.

 

That night Siwon was supposed to go out to see his girl friend after she gave him a call, but was hinder when he met the person he misses the most, but at the same time the least that he wanted to see, waiting in front of his building.

 

"Sooyoung" he said under his breath surprised to see her.

 

There was only silence from the girl but she doesn’t have to speak as her eyes that are so wear out are already talking for her.

 

"You shouldn’t be here." He walks passing her but then was suddenly stopped by Sooyoung. It is now her turn reaching for his arm stopping him from leaving. Siwon glances at it and can feel her hand trembling probably because of nervousness.

 

Her hand also slipped out from his then she lifted her head facing him. “Why did you come back? You think I didn’t know what you’re trying to do?”

 

His head lowered not wanting to meet her eyes again. “I don’t know what you’re talking.”

 

“You haven’t change a bit, you still can’t decide right.” She said it straight on him that made Siwon shot her a glare and yells back.  “Don’t act like you still know me! You think I still have feelings for you? Well, yes I do and that’s only sorrows!”

 

Tears started to well up on her eyes as she burst out all her emotions. “It wasn’t all easy for me! I loved you and I st…” She halted as her thought reminded her word with his mother. “Stop using her just to hurt me, because I’m not.” She ended as she wipes her tears.

 

Her voice cracked and it’s obvious a lie, but whether it’s a lie or not, her words still stunned and stricken Siwon.  "Huh, there you go again. Miss know-it-all! Who told you that I’m just using her and I don’t love her? Besides if you’re not hurt what are you doing here making a scene? Just go and disappear like what you did before!”

 

‘He’s right, Sooyoung-ah, what are you doing here? Have you suddenly lost your mind again? Have you forgotten your promise after seeing him with another girl? Why does it hurt so much? It’s like tearing me in the inside in every part.’  She asked, confused of her own actions. She slowly takes steps away from him while clenching her chest. However, with her stray thoughts she doesn’t hear Siwon calling her to stop because she’s slowly going to the way of the road.

 

“Sooyoung-ah!!!”

 

She heard him screamed towards her direction, waking her thoughts. Then a loud noise from a car yelled at her. Sooyoung glances on her shoulder and saw a fast car coming, but then suddenly a strong force yank her body.

 

 “Ya! Are you crazy? Do you think that’s what I want to happen?!” He said practically shouting with worries written all over his face thinking that she’s being suicidal.

 

However, she just stared with her eyes wide open and her heart is running miles away. Siwon shakes her, enough to help gather her thoughts back. “Sooyoung-ah! Are you okay?! Wake up!”

 

Then suddenly, with her hands still shaky because of fear, she threw herself to him, embracing him. He wants to break out from her grip but she held him even firmly. A drop of tear fell from her eyes then it became a waterfall. “I can’t…I can’t take this anymore. Siwon-ah, forgive me…forgive me for hurting you and loving you until now...” She sounded like a child so hurt and desperate. Siwon cannot fight his true feelings also, and slowly raising his arms as well to cuddle her back.

 


 

It isn’t on Tiffany’s plan to meet on Siwon that night. However, while she was having fun with her friends she suddenly received a call from the JK Company. Tiffany was asked to report in the office immediately because of a complained that she copied her designs from a prestigious company from New York. Since Siwon’s father is a lawyer Tiffany thought that he might help her. Nevertheless, she did not think that there’s an unexpected sight waiting for her.

*****

Tiffany’s chest tightens and her body stiffened as she hastily draws away her teary eyes at what she witnessed. It never occur to her that the man who saved her from the misery she was once in would also pushed her back to that same spot.   

 

She felt numb on her entire body, but even her feet felt weaken she forces them to turn around and walks out, quickly ending the painful sight she witnessed. She’s already far behind but her thoughts of them keep on haunting her.

 

“He looked at her differently. But friends look at each other like that and can hug right? Maybe…maybe they are just best friends.”   She thought trying to convince herself that she had mistaken them but the more she thinks of it the more she realizes that Siwon never look at her that way. Tiffany shakes her head instead brushing out all their images and quickly drove off. Then like a thin paper drifting by the wind her mind got blank with no destination. 

 

Yet, there’s only one person that could at least ease it even for just a moment. Though they aren’t in good terms lately she still called her best friend making him like her pain absorber.

 

“Miyoung-ah!” He greeted gleefully as soon as he answered her call, pretending everything is fine but quickly faded away when the truth is they just feel the exact same way. “I was about to call you. I need to say something.” He said meaning it as he already made a decision of letting her go. Seunghyun is waiting for a reply or at least just a greeting but all is silence in the other line.

 

“Gwenchanayo?” He asked in concern.

 

After trying to taking it all up inside, the weak Tiffany finally let out everything. “Seunghyun-ah, Seunghyun-ah…” She is sobbing in between and cannot continue as the thought of them remain on torturing her.

 

“Why? What happened?”

 

“It’s Siwon-oppa, he’s cheating on me…He lied! He lied!” She screamed in anger.   

 

He got up on his feet holding even tightly at his phone. “What?” Just like her it caught him by surprise. But he composes himself and thinks of the troubled Tiffany first.  “Where are you? Are you driving?”

 

She looks around and has no idea where she is. All she could see is a long dark road ahead as she described it to him. “I don’t know. I’m so lost. Please, I need you.”

 

“Okay, I’ll go there but you have to calm down first and stop your car. Then wait for me.”

 

“Yes, I’ll wait for you.” Like what he said she calms down herself while slowly releasing the gas which is going down from 130. She is pulling over to a curb when an unforeseeable tragedy happened. Out of nowhere, a bright light from the opposite lane of a speeding wild truck blinded her way! 

 


A/N:~YONG! So many SooWon fans! Did not expect that!  Hi guys! SiFany and TopFany where are you? 

>Don't get mad at Siwon for cheating (?) on Tiffany yet, there's still a story after that hug okay? But what do you think will happen to Tiffany? 

Next Chapter SPOILER: Seunghyun will make the biggest lie of his life

Oh...has anyone here watching The Heirs? I really like it! Hyungsik is uber cute, I also like the SL of Rachel and Young Do and of course Minho and Shinhye. <3 

Thank you and God Bless everyone! Enjoy the rest of the day and don't forget to SMILE :D