CHAPTER 4: FOUR STORIES

MINE

 

-Seunghyun-

“Oppa, Seunghyun-oppa!”

A voice called but he was so intently listening to a track song that he didn’t hear the call. So she already walks towards and hit his shoulder a bit hard.

“Waeyo?” Irritated because of interruption, Seunghyun puts down his headset and turns to look. “Miyoung, what brought you here?” He said uninterested.

Feeling sorry and disappointed, Tiffany extended her hand that has a lunch box. “I cooked something for you and the crew.”

Seunghyun took it and quickly put it aside. “I know you’re just concerned but please don’t come here anytime you want. I’m working and you just came here to give this? You could have just put it here then leave.”

“Sorry, I just thought you would like it.”

He scratches the back of his head. “Aish! Fine, thank you!” Still annoyed, he said it just to finish the conversation quickly.

“By the way--” Tiffany wanted to say more, but he did not let her talk any longer as he turns to put on his headset and went back to work.

 

“Seunghyun-ah! Yah!”  Slap!  A loud sound wakes him up from his daydream. He turns to look at the person calling his name hoping that it was Tiffany but it turned out that it’s his older brother. “Dongwook-hyung.”

 

He is Choi Dongwook, Seunghyun’s only sibling and also a close friend (other than Tiffany). Dongwook is someone Seunghyun always looks up to since he’s not only a great brother but also a successful business man and the best father to his family.

 

Dongwook ducked his head to look at the red cheek of Seunghyun. “Does it hurt?”

 

The younger one touch it still has no idea that he got slapped. “Waeyo?”

 

“Nothing!” Shaking his head. “Anyway, you seem like on a daydream. Tiffany?” It is a sure guess since they always talk about her these days.

 

A sigh escaped from his lips. He sits back and has a far off gaze. “I really regret all the things that I did to her. I should have not taken her for granted. If only I treated her better. If only I admitted my feelings long ago. I thought… I will never lose her.”  

 

Again, he heard his younger brother being remorseful and just like before Dongwook gave the same advice to him. “You cannot undo what was done. My advice, protect the only relationship what you have with her now. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to lose your best friend.

 

“I’m going to protect it but never will I accept that guy! If you saw him I’m sure you wouldn’t like him either.” His eyebrows instantly furrowed at Siwon’s thought.

 

“Don’t be selfish. Whether you support them or not just stay by her side. She doesn’t belong to you remember that. Just for this one give her happiness.”

 

Seunghyun takes a deep thought of it and no matter how many excuses he has, but in the end Dongwook’s advice is still the best he could think of. Listlessly, he closes his eyes and a tear drop run down from it as he finally decided of giving in.

 


-Tiffany-

“Congratulations Tiffany, because of your hard work your designs will be included on the runaway!”  Everyone gave her a round of applause and all her co-workers surrounded to congratulate her success. They are all happy for her except for two, Kahi her rival since college and her (Kahi’s) best friend, Beka.

 

“Psh, how come a newcomer like her got pick. Your designs are better and you already proved a lot even before she came here. You should make an appeal.”  Beka said. Though Tiffany and Kahi came from the same school, Kahi is two years ahead of her. However, they became a rival when Tiffany beat her in a design competition even in just her first year.

 

Kahi crosses her arms and flipped her hair walking out of the room. “What for? I will only look poor if I do that. Besides what’s important is the upcoming launching of new collections” She said then Beka followed closing the door behind.

 

“But she keeps on taking everything from you. She took away your good record in college and now in this company. Not to mention your first love, that…that…Top?”

 

“Yah, keep your mouth shut! I have my plans. She won’t last long in here.”

 


 

 

It has been a busy day at the JK Fashion line company and as one of the designers; Tiffany thought that she really needed a break. So after finishing all the paper works Tiffany went in a desert cafe to meet with her friends. She saw a hand waving at her so she went over them. There are her friends, Jung Jessica the chic and the heiress of a perfume company, then the newly married and the owner of the cafe, Kim Taeyeon. It is their tradition during high school days to meet up even once a week to catch-up on things and it lasts until now.

 

Tiffany sat with Jessica then Taeyeon came with their juice drinks. "Tipany! Jeshika!" The smallest of the three bursted happily in her thick Korean accent. She was all giggly when she saw them like a kid who received candies. Taeyeon might be already married but she will remain a kid in her friends’ eyes. "So guys, how's life?" She asked while giving them their drinks. But to avoid answering, the two quickly took the drinks and stuck the straw on their mouths.

 

Yet, the expert Jessica will surely find a way to escape from it. "Yah! Tiffany, you have to tell us about your date" She demanded, quickly turning the attention to the wide eyed lady beside her.

 

Tiffany knows she cannot get away from them, though Taeyeon can be easily trick, but not the keen Jessica.  "Uhm, well..." She pause making the two anticipate more. "It was nice. But Seunghyun-oppa...still doesn't like Siwon."

 

“I bet he’s just jealous.”

"He has to taste his own medicine. He didn't treat you right before so he deserves it."

 

Her friends quickly responded as they were also witnesses on how Seunghyun treated her. But despite all of it, as always, Tiffany would think on the positive side.  “It was only when he got his job. He's not really bad. And I'm not doing this for Seunghyun. I think Siwon is really my ideal man. I love him and I will never use him just to get even."

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes making it even smaller. "Are you sure you don't have feelings for your unrequited first love anymore?"

 

Thump thump, her heart initially reacted when ‘first love’  was mentioned. Her body stiffened and her mind suddenly drifted away. Tiffany has thought of the question many times and yet she doesn’t understand why her heart always react the same way every time. But on the other hand she is certain that her feeling for Siwon is real. She hasn't felt so important and loved before until she met him. He is nice, soft spoken, gentleman and above all he loves her. So she brushes all her thoughts about Seunghyun and lifted up her chin then answered.

 

"Opseo."

 


 

-Sooyoung-

 

“I’m her boyfriend now!”

 

The moment when he said it keeps on replaying on her head. Her knees weaken knowing that he has really moved on, but she also knows that it is something she should have been accepted a long time ago. Tired, confuse and exasperated all at the same time she threw herself at her bed, closes her eyes and forces herself to sleep. But her thoughts were only filled with memories from the past.

 

Siwon waited for his long time girlfriend at the coffee shop where she works as a part time waitress. She is a very hard working girl with a strong and perky personality. When she finished her shift Sooyoung sat with Siwon.  A smile beams across his face as she sat down while Sooyoung remains still on her seat and with her eyes fixed on the ground.

 

"We have to end this."

 

The words that they afraid to hear escaped from her lips. Siwon takes a deep breath absorbing everything she just said. Their relationship might be on the rocks right now but never did he think of letting go.

 

"We meet today to fix everything. Not like this." He said.

 

"Fine. Then introduce me to your family.”  She said looking up straight into him ready to change her mind.

 

“That.” Suddenly he became uptight. They’ve been together for three years, but the thing is it is a secret relationship. Since his family doesn’t like a typical girl like Sooyoung—they’ve decided to hide it. However, she is also getting tired of it. She also wants to be in a relationship freely.

 

Her eyes that are on brink of tears turn away from him. Again, he became coward. "See? We're done.”

 

Sooyoung stands to walk away but was pulled by his hand. With only a slight chance to make change her mind, he once again pleaded. “Sooyoung-ah, I beg you. Just… give me some time. Please.”

 

However, there were no words came out from her and she just slowly breaks out from his grip then from that moment on she walks out from him.

****

As she walks out almost dragging her feet a luxurious car parked in front of her. She stopped, hesitant to go inside, but also rides in the end. There she meets a woman. “I did what you want me to do.”

 

The woman looked down on her with her striking eyes. “Good. Of course we understand each other.” She handed her an envelope full of money. Sooyoung looks at it, tempted but she shook her head rejecting it.

 

“Take it. You need it remember?” She said and put it on Sooyoung’s lap. “You know, if I did not find out what you really are I think you’re actually a good partner for my son.”  

 

Sooyoung clenches the envelope as a tear drop from her eye. “Don’t worry. I will never bother him again.”

 

She was true to her words. They never see each other again, only until fate brought them together. But was it really only by chance or it was planned?

 


-Siwon-

 

Yesung, the secretary and adviser of Siwon is in the middle of reporting about the progress of the company when he notices that the general manager is not in himself. He has pensive eyes and obviously wasn't listening. To wake his boss Yesung uses his pen to hit his head then quickly apologizes. "Ouch!" Siwon touched his forehead that marked red.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Siwon then composes himself and rested his chin on his palm. “You don’t have to do that.”

 

The secretary puts down the folders and sat with him. "How was your revenge? Did it work out?”

 

"Not really. I’m bothered actually. I saw in her eyes that she was really hurt. That’s why I’m thinking of stopping, but I also want her to realize that she made the wrong decision of leaving me."

 

"I suggest that you stop already. But if ever you want to continue this you should not use your girlfriend, anymore. Leave her."

 

“But…I can’t let Tiffany go.”

 

"Don't tell me..." Yesung paused to look into Siwon and the answers can clearly be seen on his face. "Do you love both of them?" He asked to make sure.

 

Siwon stands up frustrated of his own mind. "I’m also confused. Tiffany is so much like Sooyoung. They are kind, bubbly and like to laugh, but Tiffany is more naive while Sooyoung is more mature. That's why I cannot take to hurt her, Tiffany is...too precious"

 

"You need to made up your mind before you lose both of them"

 

However, he wasn’t able to deliberate much as he suddenly receives a phone call coming from one of them. “She is calling…” He hushed.


A/N:~YONG! My second update for September, it's because I'm very happy with the weather and my subscribers. By the way I've decided that this will be a TopFany and SooWon fic. I know it's a bit late...

Now you see the different sides of their stories which story do you like? Just to explain, Dongwook (Seunghyun's older brother in the story) he is Se7en, it's his real name :) There will still be twist and turns throughout the story though, more love, revelations and...lies?  Anyway, please keep on reviewing and vote it up--well only if it passes your standards ^^

Preview for Chapter 5: There will be unexpected turn of events. Someone will get hurt-physically and emotionally. 

Thank you~Bye~God Bless!