CHAPTER 1: ICE CREAM

MINE

Past

 

It has been long years since Seunghyun and Tiffany have known each other. Their first meeting wasn't dramatic or anything like that. It was just one sunny day in their school. Tiffany was in grade 5 that time and was on her way to buy a cold bottled water to beat the heat of the sun when she meet on her way a very chubby boy with two ice creams on his hands. One which he was eating and the other that was still unopened. He was a grade 6 student with an over sized uniform. (*that now turned into a gorgeous guy, but with the same cravings in ice cream).

Sweat runs from the temple of her head down to her chin as the heat continues to strike on her skin. That's why her eyes are like glued on the ice cream that Seunghyun is eating. She gulps feeling the dryness on and her eyes are filled with hunger and need. 

On the other hand, Seunghyun is just enjoying and indulging the strawberry ice cream on his hand as he doesn't seem to bother the hot weather. After seconds of practically inhaling it, he's now on its round 2. He opened the second one and saw his favorite ice cream flavor--chocolate. Feeling so hungry again he's about to take a bite on it when he notice on a corner, a girl with open and with eyes that are aiming for his food. Though she's a girl and a dongsaeng, still Seunghyun is selfish with his favorite ice cream.

Tap.Tap.Tap.  He takes a step away from her but Tiffany is so persistent and kept on following.

“Don’t come any closer!”

 

He moves his hand away trying to hide it, but Tiffany followed. The process repeated in different directions for about 5 times until Seunghyun finally surrender. It was her puppy eyes that caught him frozen in his place for a second. Then the next thing he knew he is already handing his food towards her.

Without any more words since he finally showed a nice gesture, Tiffany quickly took it like a cute hungry puppy.  She ate it deliciously and slowly while enjoying the coldness of each bite, and the relief that it gives on . While eating, she turned to the generous boy next to her and bowed lightly to thank him. Their eyes meet and Seughyun got quickly captivated by it. He found himself deeply staring at her crescent eyes that made his lips grow into a smile. And so for the first time other than food there was someone who was able to catch his attention and interest.

 

 


Present



"He is Siwon, my boy friend." Her eyes twinkle as she looked at the tall classy guy with his right arm wrapped around her shoulder.

 

Siwon extended his other hand for a hand shake but Seunghyun seem on a deep thought.

 

He breathes deeply as he tries to absorb everything. "Bbboy...” Even in his thought he cannot say or even imagine it and the word makes him boil more. He bites his lower lip and finally stands up while stomping his fist on the table! 
 

 

The couple got surprised by his sudden action and Tiffany also stands up to calm him down. 
"Seunghyun-oppa..." She tries to reach for him but he just shot her a glare then he grabs on to something before storming out.


 

When he reaches the street all his frustrations is let out. "What? Bboy--aish!" Still the word annoys him. "Huh, it’s probably a prank again. Well, she must know that this isn’t funny." Like a little kid he continues to complain and babble about what his best friend just revealed on him."Sure he is handsome but--"

 

"But what?!" A familiar tone asked from behind. He looks back puzzled with the husky voice he just heard.

 

"Tiffany? How did you get here? How long have you been following me?" 

 

Instead of speaking she moves her gaze on his hand that is grabbing her wrist. Quickly, after realizing what happened he releases his grip.

 

"So... you don't feel happy for me?" 

 

He crosses his arms and has his eyebrows wrinkled. "This surprised me, okay? I thought it's our night! I did not expect this... And how long have you been dating that guy?"

 

"He was my classmate in high school. And we've been dating for 3 months now." 

 

"How come you didn't tell me?!"

 

"Not telling you? I've been begging you for a dinner many times."

 

"Aaah!!!!" He shouted it with frustration knowing that it is his entire fault why Tiffany's heart does not only belong to him anymore.

 

But just like Seunghyun, Tiffany also knows how to ease his anger. "I know what you need."

 

Once again, his favorite, ice cream, never fails to cool him down whenever he's upset or mad. They went on an ice cream parlor and Tiffany ordered two ice creams for him.

 

“OH!” is in perfect ‘o’ when she saw under her ice cream cone that she got a sticker. “Look! I got another sticker. Just one more and I will win a ring.” She said happily to Seunghyun believing that they already cool now but he is just quiet on his spot. 

 

"Are you still mad?" She ducked her head sheepishly.

 

Seunghyun gave her a very close glare that made her gulp then he stuck on his mouth a spoonful of his ice cream. Yes. He could be that adorable sometimes.  



"You think this is enough?!"

 

Tiffany understands him. Yes, he had mistakes but she should have at least made a way to inform him beforehand especially that they are not only best friends but also a family."Fine, I apologize. I should've asked your opinion first before getting into relationship but trust me once you get to know Siwon you will also like him."

 

“Then tell me what made you fall for him?”

 

“Well, that’s easy. He’s my ideal guy. Tall…”

 

Seunghyun looked at his head thinking that he’s tall too then he tries to compare everything she says. “I’m also tall…classy? Kind of…I could also be a gentleman…sometimes.”

 

“And he always finds time  for me.” Tiffany ended in a firm tone.

 

That last item quiets his thoughts. It stricken his ears and pinched his heart. It’s the truth that he cannot deny—he lost his time for her. Then again he takes a spoonful of ice cream to at least amend the pain he feels inside to a brain freeze.

 

"Of course he will show off to impress you."

 

"Of course not, he's different." There goes her bright eyes again while talking of him. Clearly, she has fallen in love with Siwon. So he thought that he needs to stop the bleeding with an idea that will also benefit him.

 

He moves closer meeting her eye to eye while using his magnetic gaze. "Okay but he has to prove it to me first." Seunghyun smirked and cleverly raised his eyebrows.


 

Thank you for reading!  Subscribe and comment if you like it! <3  We can be friends too, well, that is if you want. keke~ 

 

I also want to thank my subscribers and to all who commented from the foreword. 

 

maybe, this is really gonna be a topfany story.... STILL undecided.

 


GOD BLESS!