Chapter 6

He's your son not mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always please forgive me for many mistakes and thank you so much for all your supports! ^^ Enjoy! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally Seungri did all I said, though I really know he hate it. He really made me angry and I don't know what caused him to turn into a . I know he indeed but I guessed he had a little fixed his attitude to me before. I had felt he might be opening himself to me and started to try to fess up. And to be honest, I'm trying to fight against the egoism to accept him. At least I know I have to do it sooner or later, because after all he is Seunghyun's son, my husband's son.
 

I should have realized it would never work ...
 

Seungri is playing with me. I feel he humbles me with his attitude, he has bad manners and out of line. I don't know what I should do with him anymore, I can assure in the end I'm going crazy because of all the mess that he had made.
 

I couldn't take it...
 

But I realize I had no choice except to endure and survive. I was completely wrong and everything went awry, there is no good for me. I never felt so much hate on a child as I hate Seungri. If only I'm a vampire I wouldn't hesitate to his blood and throw his body into the Atlantic Ocean. Seungri is very naughty and hard to be set. I don't know where he get vices that he can because I'm sure as well Seunghyun couldn't pass down those to him, Seunghyun can’t have bad gene, or maybe he got it from his mother, Meeyon.
 

Or maybe...
He's not Seunghyun's son?
 

I stopped my car in front of the school building and Seungri is almost late. I had to race and almost hit someone car in front of me. If only Seunghyun knew I raced he would become enraged and seized my driver license and sell my car too, because since I had a car accident and I was in a coma because of it, he's always worried if I drive. Actually Seunghyun never completely let me drive but I pushed him because I know he couldn't always pick me up and take me.
 

" I can’t take you in. Hurry up go to your class..., you're almost late " I said to Seungri. He didn't answer and not even looked at me. He opened the car door and got out. I watched from inside my car. Seungri ran rush into the school building and disappeared from my sight.
 

I drew a long breath. I turned to the back seat and it's very messy. I threw the bag and some of my files on it and I don't even have time to comb my hair and put on my shoes. We can't breakfast at home, I gave him a box of milk and a slice of white bread and he spent those on car. All are chaotic and uncontrollable.
 

This morning is the worst morning in my life!




 

Seungho and me had a meeting with the agency, one of their girlband will comeback soon and they told me that my designs are in accordance with their concept. They plan to wear our collections for the jacket album, music video and stage outfit. We are very pleased with this partnership, we will meet their staff and stylist this afternoon.
 

Because my parents are still in Jeju and no one could pick up Seungri, so Seungho said we can pick up him first and then bring him with us. I kinda disagree with this, I'm worry with his uncontrolled naughty attitudes will mess the meeting but I can't do anything else because I couldn't ask others to pick him up.
 

He will screw up! I know it!
 

" I'll wait in the car " Seungho smiled. I nodded and got out of the car quickly. I half ran to Seungri, I don't want to be late because this meeting is very important. Seungri stood side by side with his teacher. I bowed to Ms. Jung and she shot me back. Seungri looked at me in 2 seconds but then he bowed his head, I think he is still very angry with me but I don't care at all.
 

" Hello Mr. Kwon " Ms. Jung said.
 

" Hello Ms. Jung " I replied smiling. Seungri was still looking at his feet and shaking those.
 

" Can we talk for a minute Mr. Kwon? " Ms Jung. I frowned slightly, I glanced at Seungri who still bowing his head. I nodded and smiled at Ms Jung. Although I know I'm in a hurry but it's not politely to refuse her request, anyway I'm pretty sure there is an important thing and I think it's about Seungri.
 

Who else?
 

"You can sit over there, Daddy will talk with Ms. Jung first " I said to Seungri. He nodded slowly and got away from us. I looked at him sitting on a wood tree bench not far from where we are standing. Seungri looks gloomy and somehow I don't like to see him like that, there is a compassion feeling in me.
 

" Seungri didn't do his homework " Ms. Jung said. Her words startled me, I looked at her.
 

" But yesterday he told me that he doesn't have homework " I said confusing. I'm disappointed because Seungri had lied to me. I stared back at him who is in silence staring at leaves above him. I didn't expect it, Seungri could dare to do that, didn’t do his homework and lied to me. Every day he is getting naughty and unruly.
 

" I've tried to talk to him, he answered that he didn't want to do it and I asked him why he said he can't tell me why " Ms Jung said. I'm astonished by what was she saying.
 

" I'm sorry if he's very rude to you. May I know..., what kind homework did you give to him? " I asked curiously.
 

" Creating an essay about family " Ms Jung smiled. I don't know why I felt a sinking feeling. I bit my lip.
 

" He didn't say anything. His Appa is still in New York. Maybe because of it ..., I'm going to try to talk to him " I said back turned to Seungri.
 

" Don't force him... ,I'll try my best to keep helping you  " Ms Jung said again. I nodded.




I opened the back car door, Seungri looked at me confused. I nodded and he obeyed me. Shortly thereafter, I went into the car too. Seungho smiled at me and then turn round and looked at Seungri .
 

" Hello Seungri . I'm Seungho " Seungho reached out his hand and invites Seungri to acquainted. Seungri responded. Seungho his head.
 

" Buckle your seat belt " I helped Seungri.
 

" Where are we going? " Seungri asked looking at me then looked at Seungho.
 

" Daddy and uncle Seungho have a meeting, we should go there but after that we could have a dinner together and then go home " I said trying to pull my seat belt. I glanced at Seungri in the rearview, he looked sullen.
 

" Here.., let me help you " Seungho said helping me put on the seat belt. I smiled.
 

" Thank you " I replied. Seungho smiled and then looked back at Seungri.
 

" The meeting won't be long, after that you can ask anything for your dinner, how's about that? " Seungho grinned.
 

" Really? Anything? " Seungri said excited. Seungho nodded. This is not a strange sight for me, Seungri has always managed to attract the attention of anyone and everyone will always love him. Either what strength he has until he could bewitch everyone.
 

Great! Now Seungho is starting to like you too...
 

" Deabak!" Seungri delighted. Seungho laughed while I just sighed.




 

Ms. Lee accepted me, Seungho and Seungri very well. I sat in the middle between Seungho and Seungri. Ms Lee is sitting in front of us beside his co-worker, Mr Shin.  Our conversation went well and we talked about many things including about our plans and contract for a longer period of time. Some times I threw a smile on Seungho and he shot me back. I'm very happy with the success of our works and I feel very grateful on Seungho because he had a lot to help me realizing my dreams and we believe this is only a first step towards our greater success.
 

Seungri is pretty quiet so far with his comics and games, although several times he looked nervous, perhaps because he bored or sleepy. Ms Lee and Mr Shin a few times, they were fascinated with the sweet face of Seungri. Sometimes I often think that Seungri is really similar to Seunghyun, wherever he goes everyone will be amazed with him.
 

Like father like son...
 

" Thank you so much for your trust on us " I said smiling.
 

" We are also delighted to be working with you Mr.Kwon.. " Mr Shin said. Seungho turned to me and patted my thigh gently. Seungri suddenly pulled my sleeve. I turned to him and frowned while others looked at him.
 

" I need to pee " he whispered.
 

" Daddy is talking, hold it a minute okay " I said let go of his hand. He scowled. I resumed to our conversation. Seungho had time to tell about our plans that will try to make men's suits even though we still doubt whether people will like our design or not. But Seungho is always confident with his plans and he could always convince me to try every challenges. Sometimes I’m so amazed by him, he is always been a very pleasant partner, he is my bestfriend who always made me comfortable beside Youngbae, although sometimes Seungho often seduce me but he is always a gentle figure and very caring to me. Maybe, if Seunghyun never came back to me maybe I'm already married him.
 

" You two are very united " Ms.Lee praised us.
 

" I think so..., Jiyong is very brilliant " Seungho's arm arounded me. I giggled.
 

" You're the best " I looked at him but again I felt a tug at my sleeve. Seungri did it again and this time harder. I looked at him sharply. The look on his face looked weird.
 

" I wanna pee now! " All of a sudden he shouted. I covered his mouth with my palm. Seungri tried to rebel.
 

You're embarrassing me stupid!
 

" Keep your attitude..." I said half- shouted. I grabbed his arm. I'm very sure all eyes in the room are staring at us. Definitely
 

" I can't hold it anymore! Do you want me to pee in here?! " Seungri managed to break out my hand. He rose up. He bent his knees and put his hands below the waist right on his thing. He really made me embarrassed in front of my clients.
 

" I'll take him " Seungho got up and approached him. I kept looking at Seungri.
 

" Your son…, so cute " Ms Lee chuckled. Maybe they thought Seungri and me are very silly and disrespectful. I just grinned. Seungho and Seungri left the meeting room immediately.
 

" I'm sorry for his behavior... " I bowed to them.
 

"No..., it's okay...,he's so cute and handsome. I like him... " Mr. Shin said smiling.
 

" Yes, he’s so handsome. Maybe you can register him to our agency... ,so...,  I think he could be a young actor or singer  maybe...." Ms Lee said. Her words made ​​me gape.
 

You're joking right?!
How could be that little brat has a talent!
No way! Duck voice is much better than his!




I hear Seungri is singing in the shower. I shook my head, I still can’t believe they actually asked him to sing. He sang Gom Sem Mari Ka and he impressed all who heard his voice, including me. And I have to admit his voice is pretty good and I didn't think about it before. Beside all of his mischief and unpleasant attitudes he has exceptional talent. And along the way to home, Seungho and Seungri sang along together, they were almost deafening me with their voices. And because of very excessive praises or indeed Seungri felt very proud of himself he is back to singing now.
 

I took him school bag and sat on the edge of bed and Gaho lay down beside me. I remember what was Ms Jung said to me this afternoon, Seungri didn't do his homework. I think I need to make sure everything, I try to talk about it to Seunghyun but since noon he is difficult to contact, his phone is off.
 

" What are you doing in my room ? " Seungri asked standing in front of me suddenly. And a towel wrapped around his body and his hair is still very wet.
 

" Drain your body first and then wear your pajamas " I said.
 

" I'm not going in front of you " he pouted. His cheeks flushed, he looked embarrassed. I laughed loudly and he was sulking in front of me. His forehead wrinkled and he looked annoyed with me.
 

I'm not interested with your small !
 

" Okay " I grinned. I'm trying to appreciate him though I think it is ridiculous, he shouldn’t ashamed of me, at least we are both men. And I think this should be easier for me if one day he asked sensitive questions about his body, even may be Seunghyun has already been told him or maybe they've talked about it because before I saw them bathing together. But the truth is there are things that blocks my mind, maybe it would be much more difficult for him to understand because of his father and me are a gay couple, we are in love, get married and live together. I know, Seunghyun is trying hard to make him understand the situation, although I'm not too involved with this problem, honestly I don't want to get involved, I'm afraid because I know this will be very difficult for me. The more I get involved the more I get to close with Seungri and it means I will accept him as Seunghyun's son and my son too. While in my heart, there is still a huge denial, I'm still sure he is not Seunghyun's son.
 

Or I never want to be sure...
 

Seungri rubbed his forehead as water dripping from the ends of his hair, biting his lips and he looks nervous, he never feels comfortable with me and maybe vice versa. He rubs his arm this time, the finger is much smaller than me but looks excellent. However, there is something that made ​​me frown.
 

" What is this? " I asked. There is a bruise on Seungri’s left arm, it is purplish. I stood up and approached him.
 

" Nothing… " he said, closing it with his palm. I pulled his hand so I can look clearly.
" What happened? Why did you get this? " I asked trying to touch his bruise.
 

" Ouch! It's hurt! " He shouted. He pulled his arm away from me. I was shocked, he is still feeling hurt and I'm sure it just happened. I pulled his arm back. I bent down in front of him.
 

" Tell Daddy what happened Seungri? Did someone hurt you? Who? Your friends? Or Ms Jung? " I asked insistently. I'm so worried, I'm sure something had happened to him. Seungri looked increasingly nervous, he looked away and it made me suspicious.
 

" No. .. , I just fell down from stairs " he said quietly.
 

You’re lying to me....
 

" Look at me... , who did this to you? We should report it… " I touched his chin and made ​​him look at me but he still wouldn’t do it.
" I told you I fell down from stairs! " he shouted. I let out my breath. I'm sure as hell no matter how much I repeat my question his answer will remain the same. I know I can't force him as what his teacher said to me before. I set up my emotions, although it was very difficult. To be honest I'm very angry at him because he didn’t want to tell the truth, especially this is something that can’t be ignored.
 

What happened Seungri…
 

" All right. I will talk to your teacher tomorrow… " I straighten my body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter