Chapter 9

He's your son not mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always please forgive me for many mistakes, thank you so much for everything guys! Hopefully you will like it ^^ Special thanks for Debby, Hey! thanks a lot for that ghost picture >.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

There is a doubt in my mind, Even though I know the decisions felt right when I made them. My brain starts questioning it all:

What if I didn’t really know what to do then decided on something that wasn’t really the right thing to do after all?

What if it turns out to be “wrong”?

What if I acted on impulse and didn’t think it all through properly?

Youngbae asked me to think again about everything, but there was a voice in my head saying that I should do this. Even with a heavy heart, It’s inevitable for Yongbae to obey my decision, because I pay him for it, and actually besides being my best friend he's also my lawyer. I don’t know, when he’ll tell Seunghyun about it but he gave me 2 weeks until I really sure with my decision.
 

Should I divorce you?

 

Concerns increasingly visible on my parents faces, they finally realize, Seunghyun and I have been in a big fight and moreover I still stay in their house but I'm trying to convince them that I’m fine and everything is fine. Yes, I don’t have a heart to tell them that I want a divorce, divorce from lovely my husband, i cant tell them now. I need time to explain everything to them.
 

I'm ashamed of you guys...


Not only my parents have been worried, also my Noonas. They tried to make me talk what exactly happened but I kept my mouth shut. I just don’t want to make them sad and also get involved with my problems, especially after what happened to Seungho makes me concerned that people shouldn’t be involved in this mess.
 

Sorry .. , I want to solve it all by myself...


Seunghyun seemed to have the same thought with me. Basically it’s already in his character, he doesn’t really like to talk about his personal problems with others. Gummy Noona told me that she met Seunghyun but he didn’t say anything, he just wanted to talk to me directly. But I don’t want to talk with him, I know I'm very stubborn and silly maybe, but I really don’t wanna see his face and I don’t know for how long it will be.
 

I can’t ..., not now...

 

 

-----------------------


 

" You already told your husband about our new store right? " Seungho says a few sample fabrics for our new collection. I shake my head and walk to my desk to take my design book. Seungho is watching me, waiting for me to give him a clearer answer.
 

" I think we should ask Daesung hyung for it " I say, sitting next to him.
 

"What?  " he asks, I can feel him glacing at me.
 

" I'll talk to him. And for the furnitures, lets me choose it okay? " I say, grinning. Seungho and I are planning to move to a bigger building. Actually, we just moved to a new building not for long ago but it’s less strategically located. Our new building will be located in the Gangnam District. We have to renovate everything first before we move there. Seunghyun said he would help me before, of course he'll do it for free but I canceled out my intention because everything is different now. We are in a big fight.


" I always believe in your choice. It's just...., it’s that bad? You and Seunghyun hyung? " Seungho looks at me sharply. I shrug my shoulders.
 

"I don’t want to talk about it " I answer, smiling. I’m really trying to forget my pain, to forget Seunghyun.
 

" Ji ... " he touches my wrist. His face tells me that he really worried.
 

" Hey, it's not your fault. Don’t worry, I'm fine " I pat his arm, he lets out his breath and leans back on the chair. He glances at his watch.
 

" Do you want lunch? " he says. I glance at my watch as well. Without me knowing its already lunch time, no wonder my stomach has been squeaking since 5 minutes ago.
 

" I want to eat grilled eel " rubbing my belly, but suddenly my phone rings. I grab it, and Seungho glances at me.
 

I think I know this numbers ...
 

Although a little hesitant, I still answered the call. When hello come out of my mouth, a familiar woman’s voice greeting me, I know who she is, she’s Seungri teacher.
" Hello Ms. Jung, is there anything I can help? " I ask. I wonder why she is calling me, if she needs something, she supposed to call Seunghyun right?
 

I don’t want to know everything about Seungri or his Appa anymore...
 

" Could you come to school now? Something happened with Seungri " her tone very hasty.
 

"What is it? “ I get up from the chair. There is a feeling of fear toward me.
 

" Seungri injured "
 

What?!!


 

 

I rush to the Seungri’s school. All my feelings mixed up. I dont know why I'm worried about that little demon, probably because I quite knew what happened to him before.
 

Where are you Seunghyun?
 

I tried to call Seunghyun but he couldn’t in contact. Actually, the school was trying to call Seunghyun too but just like me, they couldn’t find him. I called his office and Daesung but according to their employee, Seunghyun went to review a location and left his cell phone on his desk. I don’t know why, he is stupid or he did it purposely, at the crucial moment he always disappears and difficult to contact. He always acts arbitrarily.
 

You're so stupid Seunghyun!
 

Ms. Jung tries to calm me. I stand with my hands on waists, staring at them all before me. The principal looks very uncomfortable with my attitude. Hyeyeon, Kangin’s mother and her son sits opposite me, Kangin who pushed Seungri until his forehead hit the table. Seungri sits beside me, he looks very weak and his eyes little bit puffy. Actually  the doctor in the school clinic already checked his condition, according to the principal Seungri been handled very well. I’m sure whatever they try to tell me are just to keep me quiet or maybe they think it's something trivial.
" Didn’t I ever tell you what I would do if your son touches Seungri again? " I shout at Hyeyoon.
 

"We're sorry okay. Kangin is gone too far this time, but the kids used to fight. It was an accident  " that stupid mother keep trying to defend her son. Kangin doesn’t dare look at me, he keep hiding under his mom’s arms.
 

" What?! My son could have died! " I’m really angry. I feel something touch my fingers. It’s Seungri’s hand, but I cant look at him.
 

" Yaaa! You’re over reacting Jiyong " Hyeyoon gets up from the couch. The principal touches my shoulder and Ms. Jung asks Hyeyoon sit back. Seungri releases his grip on me.
 

" Let me go! This can’t be allowed. What if something happens to his brain? How can you be calm about it? What if it happened to your son huh? Or what if this happens again to another children in this school? Can you assure me that Kangin and his friends won’t do anything like that again to Seungri or someone else?! It’s crazy! " I look at the principal sharply.
 

" Mr. Kwon I understand your point, But please .., we can work it out calmly. I promise I will watch them and I guarantee Seungri will be safe and there will be no such a thing again" the principal answers me. I feel his words only to seduce me so I won’t sue this school and also with Hyeyoon and her son.
 

No...
I don’t want Seungri get hurt again ...
 

" My lawyer will take care everything. I think my son shouldn’t need to study in this school again" I straightened my suit.
 

" Mr. Kwon. Please... " The principal bows to me but I ignore him.
 

" Let's go home " I say to Seungri. I take his bag and lead him.

 


 

 

We are just silent, no words come out of our mouths. I brought him to the hospital. Dara did the CT Scan for his head and thank to God there is nothing serious with him. But if the trauma on his head got a little harder it might be different, his brain could be injured. Youngbae also asked me to give the results so we can process this problem legally. I have to make accusation on schools and especially in Hyeyoon, not because I’m too arrogant or excessively as they said. But this sort of thing can’t be allowed, I can’t let another child get the same experience as Seungri. People have to open their mind, the parents can’t shut their eyes if their children do something wrong. Schools can’t cover it or pretend nothing happens only because of their incompetence, because they only have to maintain their reputation. And people should be aware too, no one has the right to hurt others just because he’s different, not for any reason.
 

It may be true ...
It was my fault ... I’m different .... I'm gay ...


 

 

Seungri is sleeping in my room. I take him to my parents' house. Actually, since my quarrel with Seunghyun, my parents always picked him up from school and then his father would pick him up again after work. So I never met them, I deliberately avoided. I'll go home if they have gone. Ridiculous indeed, but I still won’t to see the face of Seunghyun, my anger still raging. And this is my first reunion with Seungri since 2 weeks ago.
 

I sit on the edge of the bed, Seungri still asleep. I know he must be very tired, I heard he told my mother that he is very dizzy. After took his medication he felt asleep in my bed. Somehow my heart shattered, seeing him like this, he had a very bad experience today and probably he will keep remembering for all his life. And I also don’t know why I should become part of it, I should be responsible for his suffering.
 

Seunghyun called me but my mother who answered his phone. I don’t want to talk to him because I know I'm just going to get mad at him, especially when he wasn’t there when we needed him just because he was being silly to leave his phone in the office. Anger will only drain energy, and today is very tiring so I think it's better if I refrain constantly and remain silent.
 

I gently pat Seungri’s shoulder but he remained calm. I keep patting him, he squirms. He opens his eyes slowly and looks surprise to seeing me beside him. He looks awkward.
" Appa said to Halmonie he will pick you up soon " I tell him. He is looking out the window.
 

" It's not yet " he looks down. Look like he is confused why Seunghyun should pick him up sooner.
 

" Get ready " I get out of bed and walk toward my desk and then open my bag and pull out my stuffs.
 

" Are you going to go home with us? " he asks me suddenly. My heart is pounding, my hands feel stiff suddenly. I restrain myself as strong as possible so as not to look at him. I let out my breath.
 

"No. " I say simply and sit on the chair and start fussing with my job. But my mind drifts to the one question why Seungri asked it. I also remember how easily he lied about me and Seungho. And it is enough to make me remember how hurt my wound.
 

" Why-- " Seungri stops his words. He turns toward the open door and so I do the same thing. Someone is standing there looking at me.
 

Seunghyun ...
 

" Hey ... " he speaks up. He looks at Seungri, smiles and turns back to me. I want to turn my face but somehow my neck won’t move. My heart is beating faster and faster and there is a strange feeling hit me.
 

You’re so skinny ...
 

He looks very thin. He’s only wearing a dark blue shirt, no tie and suit jacket. His face looks sad, as if he’s not Seunghyun that I know.
" Appa! " Seungri gets up from the bed. Seunghyun gets over to him and sits on the edge of the bed. He touches the bandage that sticking on Seungri’s forehead.
 

"Are you okay? " Seunghyun ask. Seungri nods.
 

" I'm fine " Seungri turns to me. I bit my lip, Seunghyun follows him, he turns to me too. I force myself to turn away and look at the pile of paper in front of me. I took a pencil and start doodling. I try my best to ignore them.  

This is crazy!
Why Omma allowed him to my room?
 

" That’s my cowboy! Can you go first I'll catch you up " Seunghyun says.
 

What?
Nooooooo ..., What should I do?
 

I clearly heard what Seunghyun just said. And that means there will be only me and him in this room. I’m sure he wants to talk to me. But I can’t , not now please.
 

Seungri leaves us and closes the door. I really wonder why that kid is so nice today and not acting up as usual. But I need his delinquency to liberate myself from Seunghyun. I remain silent and look at him who sitting on the bed his eyes straight into me.
" Ji ..." he calls. His voice is still the same as he usually calling me. He walks toward me.
 

"Just go okay. I don’t want to talk to you. " Finally my mouth opens.
 

" I'm sorry. But I have a reason “ he says again.
 

You're so stubborn!
 

He bends down facing me, I shift my body and trying hard to looking at him. He puts his elbows on my thighs, staring at me.
" Then tell me what is exactly your reason? Why did you punch Seungho?! " my anger busting.
 

" Because I'm jealous! Oh God! I'm ... " he stands up and looks upset. I force to laugh.
 

" You're so great Seunghyun! Should I give you an Oscar for it? ' I stand up and clap my hands. He takes a breath and approaches me, touching my fingers gently.
 

" Let go of me. It’s ridiculous, you should go " I keep away from his touches, I fold my arms across the chest and show him my anger face.
 

" Come home with me ... I beg you .. please Ji " he touches my shoulder this time.
 

" Why?! Did you remember? You lied to me! You’ve changed a lot! You can punch Seungho easily and maybe one day you'll hit me too " I’m trying to rebel.
 

" Of course I will never do that! No, I always told you I’m always afraid of your closeness with him " he tries to hold me.
 

" What?! So it was my fault too? Always me?! Hey, you lied to me, you acted as you... please! In fact you believed what your son said, oh wait…, he’s not your son " my anger is reaching the boiling point. I struggle from his hold.
 

" Tell me what if I say the truth, are you going to accept it? No, will you? 7 years we have been married, I always said I wanted a child but you never want to! I think - " his words make me sad, I feel like something is stabbing my heart, hard to breath. I push his chest.
 

" If it's your obsession why you don’t marry a woman! Why me? They not only can give you one son right! May be a dozen or as many as you want it! Fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter