Chapter 2

He's your son not mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always please forgive me for many mistakes ^^ Enjoy! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I ran to the car. I did not care if I only wore a sleepwear. But my movement restrained. Seunghyun pulled my hand.
"Jiyong!" he gripped both wrists. I tried to rebel. Tears ran down on my cheeks suddenly. My heart ached and I was very angry.
"Let go of me! Let me go!" I continued to struggle but his grip was stronger.
"Baby…, listen to me ..." Seunghyun tried to calm me down.
"I don’t want to hear you Seunghyun! You cheated on me! You have a child with her!" I shouted.
"For God's sake Jiyong!! I never cheated on you!! Not with Meeyon, or any woman!! Not with anyone!! I swear on my omma and appa!!" Seunghyun shook my shoulder.
I was surprised by his words. His shoulders trembled.
"I don’t know Seunghyun ..., I don’t know ..." I bowed my head. He hugged me.
"Please Ji…, calm down ..., we should find out the answer. ... Please…, don’t be like this Ji ..." He grabbed my cheeks wiping my tears with his thumbs. Then he gently kissed my lips.

 

 

 

I followed all of Seunghyun’s words, though I doubt him. Seunghyun took the boy to the inside. We sat on the couch in my living room. Seunghyun sat next to me. He continued to holding my hand. The boy was sitting in front of us. His hands still hugged his ninja turtle doll. He looked confused or perhaps frightened, I did not know. I could see his eyes redden. I know he was trying to hold back his tears.
What is your mother trying to do by sending you here?
Made a scene in the middle of me and my husband ...
Is your mother still so hated me??
After so many years have passed ..., she’s still trying to bothering me ...
Is she trying to take Seunghyun back?
"Tell me…, what is your name? How old are you?" Seunghyun smiled at him. I remained silent. I tried to think clearly and neutralized my anger.
The boy was seen sobbing. He looked at me and then he looked at Seunghyun.
"Seungri. Kim Seungri. I’m 7.5 years old." He said quietly.
Why is he using his mother's family name?
Oh my God ..., No ...
Is he really Seunghyun’s son?
My mind started to showing some bad thoughts.
" Ehm…, Seungri, who sent you here? Where is your omma?" Seunghyun asked again.
Yeah .., where is your omma?!
"She ... she .... she ...., she died 3 months ago" he bowed his head.
What?!!
Meeyon?? She died??
But ...
Seunghyun keep his hands off me. We stared at each other. It was very surprising. I saw Seunghyun threw a long breath. I was sure he must have been very shocked. The look on his face changed and looked sad.
"I'm sorry…, what happened to her? ... How is she…, how did she die?" Seunghyun asked staring at the boy.
"She was sick." The boy said quietly. I started not bear to seeing his face.
It must have been hard for you ...
Seunghyun looked at me. He looked confused.
"Forgive us ..., can you tell us who was asking you to do all this?" I asked.
"My grandmother asked me to give this to you, when I've met you" The boy was handed a letter to Seunghyun. He looked back at me and opened the letter and read it with me.
 


Dear Seunghyun,

I'm sorry if it's too sudden and surprising you. Maybe you still remembering me, I’m Sooyeon, Meyoon’s Omma. Before she died, she told me that Seungri is your son. I know you're probably not going to believe this, but I’m begging you…, please accept Seungri. Please care him well. Meyoon is gone now, and I'm very old. I stay at nursing home now and no one else can take care of Seungri. He doesn’t have anyone else. Please help me to take care of him and let him stay with you. He's a good kid and very smart. I don’t have anyone else and no one can help me. If left Seungri alone, The social services will take him and maybe I'll never see him again. I don’t want it. Please help me Seunghyun. I give Seungri to you.

Sooyeon.

 

 

 

My heart skipped a beat. I don’t know what to say. I was confused. It was very sudden and I didn’t want to believe it.
This kid is your son ...
Seunghyun’s son!!
Oh my God! What should I do?
I got up from the couch. Seunghyun pulled my hand. I let it go. I wanted to slap his face.
"Ji .., listen to me ..." he pulled me back.
"Let me Seunghyun ..." I said. The boy stared at both of us with a puzzled look.
"You wait here. We'll be right back" Seunghyun said to the boy. The boy nodded slowly. Seunghyun held my wrist tightly and took me to the kitchen.
Seunghyun stood in front of me. My tongue tied and I could not say anything. I just looked at him with rage. I repeatedly tried to releasing myself from him but he always held me back.
"Ji…, I swear it’s not like you think! I don’t understand why this is all happening? But one thing you need to know, I never betrayed you even as long as we get married" he said.
"I don’t know which one is correct?! Goddamnit Seunghyun! You left his mother when she was pregnant. Kind of a man are you?" I pushed his shoulder.
"I don’t know what to say. Ji…, it doesn’t make sense. No way I and Meeyon ..., I mean if it's true, why did she not tell me?" Seunghyun looked confused.
"Then what? There's no way the kid was born by himself! That's because you fucked his mother!!  You cheated on me?!!" I yelled.
"I said I never cheated Jiyong!!! Trust me!!" he screamed as well. His face was very red. We stared at each other. Then Seunghyun sighed and I followed him.
Should I believe him?
"Ji ..., before we got married when I had just back, I had met with Meeyon and we ..." Seunghyun said holding my shoulder.
"And you slept with her..., yeah ..., of course ...." I did not let him finish his words.
Oh my God ...
Seunghyun still love Meeyon ...
"I'm sorry ..., then I ..." he lowered her head.
"If only I knew that before ..., I wouldn’t want to marry you! You never loved me!" I pushed him back. And I left. But suddenly he hugged me from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter