Chapter 3

He's your son not mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to everyone who's left lovely comments, peeked, viewed, subscribed this story! ^^ And as always, please forgive me for many mistakes ^^. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I felt there was a shadow passing in front of me. My eyes were closed but I could feel it. I tilted my body with my eyes still closed. I tried to feel in my left side. Nothing.
Where is he?
I opened my eyes. Seunghyun wasn’t there.
"Hyunie ..." I called. I was a bit lazy to get up.
"I'm here. Good morning." I heard his voice. I opened my eyes. Seunghyun stood in front of our bed. He smiled at me. I got up and sat with my legs crossed.
"Morning.... ,what time is it?" I asked. Seunghyun came up.
"6 am" he said. He sat in front of me. He grabbed my face and kissed the tip of my nose and then pecked me many times. I smell his perfume. And he was fully dressed and he even has already tied his tie.
It's not like usually...
"Where are you going? It’s still at 6 am." I frowned. He chuckled.
It’s out of his habit, because in every day I'm always preparing for his clothes. And I’m buttoning his shirt and tying his tie too. Except on holidays.
"I promised to teach Seungri to tie a tie." He said smiling.
What?!
You wake up so early just to teach him how to tie a tie?!
I folded my arms across the chest and I frowned.
" Why should this early? You even didn’t wake me up!" I said irritably.
"Hey ..., it’s not like that, I plan to make a breakfast for you " he kissed my forehead.
After the tie, and now is a breakfast ..
He started to be a weird ..
"But you never ..." I confused.
"As my apology ..., now take a shower and get ready .., Seungri and me will be waiting for you at downstairs " he got up and left the bedroom.
Sorry?
Really?


After bathing and dressing, I smoothed my appearance. Then I tidied up my bed but I heard the knock on the door. I turned around and there was Seungri who was standing in the front of the door. He looked at me.

For some reason every time I see that look, I always feel that he really doesn’t like me. And he has the same eyes like his mother.
Meeyon gaze ...
What does he want?
"Yes ..." I said looking at him. I really don’t understand my feelings towards Seungri. Sometimes I feel I don’t like him but if I remembered what happened to him I feel sorry for him. I don’t understand.
"Ji ahjussi ..., Appa told me to tell you that the breakfast is ready" he said then stepped back.
Appa?
Still feels weird when it’s sounding in my ears ..
"Why did you not calling me Daddy? Your Appa told you to do that, right? “I looked at him sharply. He stopped his tracks.
"I don’t like it" he bit his lip.
What?!
This kid! Aaah…!!
I approached him and stood in front of him. He looked surprised. But I thought he was trying to look brave, though he didn’t dare to look at me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Because .. because you're not my Appa!" he cried and run away.
"Yaaa!" I yelled.
Little bastard!!
I heard the sound of feet running down the stairs. I wanted to chase him and tweak his ear. He really didn’t have manners.
Why?
I let out my breath trying to regulate my emotions. And I tidied up the bed again. His words flashed back in my mind.
You're not my Appa ..
Yes of course!
And you're not my son!
"Baby ..!" Seunghyun’s yell interrupted my thoughts.
"I'm coming!" I replied.

 


I saw my dining table was full. Seungri was already sitting there. Gaho was sitting next to him.
"Gaho get down!" I pointed to Gaho. I really love the Gaho, but I taught him to not to eat with us, sitting on dinning chair. That's not polite.

Gaho obeyed me. Seungri looked at me. He didn’t like with what I just did. But I didn’t care. Seungri guided Gaho to sit right next to his feet.
He's my dog!
Not yours!
I approached to Seunghyun. He smiled. He looked so gentle, perhaps because he earnestly tried to apologize or he just didn’t want me to be angry or maybe he tried to avoid a fight with me. I didn’t know.
Seunghyun wrapped his right arm around my waist and kissed my left ear.
"Look ..., finally.., I could do it, huh?" He showed the plate to me. There were 5 pieces of sunny-side up eggs.
He did it!
"Wow! You made those?" I said grinning. He nodded. His sunny-side up eggs were not perfect and a bit burnt. But it can be said he was pretty successful, though he made my kitchen really messy.
"Let's eat" he invited me to the dinning table. Seunghyun sat right in the middle. On the chair which was he used to sit every day. And I used to sit on his left side. And now there was a new creature in our house, Seungri who sit on the right of Seunghyun’s side and right in front of me.
Seunghyun put a sunny-side up on my plate and pouring orange juice into a glass for me. Then he did the same things to Seungri too but he poured milk into Seungri’s glass.
Somehow, this atmosphere feels very strange for me. For 7 years before this never happened on our breakfast moment. I looked at Seunghyun. He looked very calm and happy.
Yeah ...
You're happy ...
"Try it .., tell me how it feels?" Seunghyun asked grinning.
"Delicious Appa!" Seungri shouted suddenly. I didn’t have time to answer the question.
Why does this kid is so annoying?!
Seunghyun turned to him and laughed.
"Really? Better than yesterday?" he asked. Seungri nodded.
"Yesterday?" I asked.
"Aah .., yeah.., we tried to make it. And finally I managed, right? You know what? Seungri also love it too just like me!" He chuckled.
So, are you doing this for Seungri?!
Not for your apology?!
Not for me?!
I put my fork and got up from the chair. Seunghyun looked shocked.
"Ji ..." Seunghyun grabbed my arm.
"I ..." I looked at him. Seunghyun got up and stood in front of me. He pulled me to go to the library. I remained silent and didn’t act anything. Seunghyun closed the door. I walked over to his desk and sat on it. Seunghyun sighed and approached me. I was sure he knew I was upset.
"Did I do something wrong again?" he said touching my hair.
"You tell me" I said keep away his hand.
"I don’t understand Ji .., I'm not God who can know what you’re thinking about. Tell me.." he said.
You fool!
"You're insensitive to my feelings" I let out my breath. Seunghyun was always like that.
"Please Ji .., you know I don’t like to fuss with you" he took my hand.
"You think I like it?!" my voice getting high.
"Okay. I know you're upset but I don’t understand why you're upset? You know I did it all for you ..., I even woke up so early " he bit his lip.
"You did it for Seungri, not for me!" I yelled.
"What?" He looked at me confused. And 3 seconds later he laughed.
"Not funny!" I hit his shoulder.
"You're jealous with Seungri? Oh God! Jiyong ..., he's just a kid ..., he's my son Ji..." Seunghyun said still laughing.
Precisely, because of that!
Because he's your son, you did it all!
"You said you made sunny-side up.. , prepared a breakfast for me, but you said Seungri likes it too, but ..." my voice stopped, Seunghyun put his finger on my lips.
"I know what you mean. Listen to me..., I did this for you. Now stop sulking. You like a witch “ he teased.
For me? Really?
"I hate you!" I hit his chest repeatedly. Seunghyun always know how to relieve my emotions. Although the annoyance is still there but it felt like he had sealed it.
"And I love you." He pulled my hips and brought me closer. I held his sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter