3rd letter/ Your name

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

"Eunji-ah, what are you doing?" Eunji’s eomma came into the room and then saw his only daughter activity.

"You're making a love letter?" Teased eomma.

"Aniyo eomma, the letters to Do KyungSoo." Replied Eunji pointing Kyungsoo’s photo in front of her.

"Why do not you write your name?" Asked Eunji’s eomma after notice eunji’s letter.

"I just wanted to give him support eomma. He does not need to know who I am. "

Eomma just nodded beside Eunji.

"Eomma, according to you opinion, me as a fans give this letter to my idol is too much?"

"What are you writing for him?"

"I just wanted to give him support so he smiled again. Lately he never smiled. Not as usual. "

"According to the eomma opinion it’s reasonable.But you know what the problem is he dealing with?"

Eunji shook his head. "I want to know eomma, but I do not know how." Replied Eunji weak.

"Why not write your name and address or your number in the letter. Maybe he could share his story. "

"Seolma, idol like them might not do things like this eomma. Maybe they are too busy to do it. "

Eunji Eomma nodded seem to think.

"Eomma'll help you find your way out. You've never done anything like this even when your friend is very sad to broke up with her lover. "

"I also do not know eomma. Thank you for listening.” Eunji hugged her mom tightly.

"Only one way out eomma find. Write down your number or your address, promise him you'll be a friend to share his problem and promise not to spread it. Maybe he wants to share with you. Eomma know you can trust. "

Eunji just nodded weakly respond to her mom suggestions. Not that easy.

==

Kyungsoo waiting for his manager who has just phoned that he would come. He wanted to ask if the manager received a letter from the fans again. The fans had twice sent a letter every three days. It is the 9th day he should receive the letter.

Sehun sitting beside kyungsoo who had been busy looking at something on his phone.

"Hyung, just call Jin Mi if you miss her. Are you that scared? "Teased Sehun.

"Hya." Kyungsoo see the situation around. No one around. "Do not talk about Jin Mi in any place."

" Ah Mianhae, I forgot."

"Why should I met you on my date. I’m totally regret it."

"Ah hyung, I've promised to keep it?" Sehun show his aegyo in front Kyungsoo.

"Ah 귀요 워 ...." Kyungsoo pat Sehun's head softly.

"Ah Hyung!!"

"Kyungsoo-ya, this is your order" The manager came then ing yellow letters on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smile expands.

"Hyung, is he in love? Waaaaah daebak. "

"Nado molla."

Kyungsoo do not care about the conversation Sehun and manager. He immediately opened the letter.

 anyeonghaseyo kyungsoo-ssi

ah, I know you must have had a reason not to smile. but this is too annoying. you're not even seen smiling. I'm sorry if you think my letter this time is not fun. but this is menyebalkn me, maybe others also your fans. we miss our Kyungsoo's cute smile. as a fan I was too meddling is none of your business but I could not linger to see you did not smile. This only I can do. hhhhhh .... mianhae Kyungsoo-ssi.

Smile please!!! Fighting!!!

                                                                                                                                정은지

                   

Kyungsoo frowned while reading the contents of the letter. But a second later he smile when he saw the name written in the letter. Finally he knows, at least hhe knows who the fans name. Kyungsoo smile more fluffy. Her eyes radiate happiness.

Sehun and managers who still see it just shook their heads.

"Kyungsoo-ya, it seems like that girl should see you now. Your Smile wider than McDonald statue "

Kyungsoo issued O_O expression. How managers can know the contents of the letter.

"Sorry, I've read his letter. I'm curious why you're waiting for a letter from the yeoja. "

"Hyung, tell me about it." Sehun getting interested.

"Hyuuuuung .... Why do you read my letter? "Kyungsoo sulking with doing aegyo.

"Ayeeeee ... you did not even smile these days, and now you're even issued your aegyo after reading the letter."

Kyungsoo just laughed and then left his chair to go to his room.

Sehun began whispering with his manager about the letter he had received. Let Sehun listening to stories from his manager. He knows Sehun believable.