Who Is She??

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

"Hyung, have you tell Areum nuna that Eunji will be roommate with her?"

"Yes, she already knows about you and Eunji. She's very happy. "Yoomin answer.

==

"Eunji-ah, I’m in front of your house." Kyungsoo calling Eunji.

Eunji out of his house with a suitcase that was not too big and a backpack on her back.

"Good morning, oppa." Eunji Greeted Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo took Eunji’s suitcase and then put it in the trunk.

"Come on." Kyungsoo got into the car and start the engine.

"Omo, Sehun-ssi, should we change our seat? Why are you sitting there? "Eunji saw Sehun who was reclining in the back seat.

"Gwenchana Eunji-ah, here is more convenient. And, do not call me Sehun-ssi, call me Oppa, I'm even younger than Kyungsoo. "

"Ah ne .."

"Sehunnie you wanna die? Her oppa is me. "Kyungsoo starting to protest. Sehun just laughing in his seat.

==

"Hyung, can you stop at the nearest rest area?" Sehun closer Kyungsoo head who was concentrating on driving.

"Wae?"

"Yoomin Hyung said, other members drive him away. So he will take part in this car. "

Kyungsoo laugh. He knows Yoomin would be treated like this. The other members are very happy torturing Yoomin because the his age still a relatively young, he’s also  easy and fun to take a joke or just chat.

"Why he was expelled oppa?" Eunji asked innocently on Kyungsoo.

"He would not say why Kyungsoo hyung and I went alone, and therefore he was expelled from the car." Sehun answer. Eunji just nodded quitely.

"200 meters to go there rest area, told him we wait him there."

"Ne .."

==

Yoomin out of the white van he shared with 5 member EXO and Hanki. Behind them came a white van occupied by another member of EXO 5, Cho areum and Chunhee.

Tao and Kris came out of a white van occupied Yoomin then opened the front door where Yoomin located. they pull Yoomin out of the van and then took him to the car kyungsoo which is not far from two white exo vans.

"Sehun-ah, you move forward. I and Eunji behind. Let yoomin to drive. "Kyungsoo opened his car door. Eunji without asking did the same thing. The three of them then swapped seats.

Kris and Tao who saw Eunji releasing their hands from Yoomin’s arm then looked Eunji entering the car.

"Hyung, who is she?" Kris ask with rounded eyes. He never see her before. She must be ....

Tao also only get to see Eunji entering the car. It was not just those who saw Eunji. 11 other people in the van was also seen. The manager has to understand and just shut up. Unlike the EXO members who looked shocked for a second but then started talking with asking the same thing on their manager who seemed normal.

"WHO IS SHE?" EXO members voice was heard until kyungsoo’s car.

Kyungsoo opened his car window and yelled at Yoomin. "Hyung, bbaliwa. You drive. "

Yoomin nodded then ran to his car to leave Kris and Tao are still silent.

"Hya, MAMA .. 그 여자 가 누구야 ~ ~ ~ "Chanyeol screaming.

"누구야 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~" other members also shouted.

Kyungsoo just laughed then told yoomin drove his car. Tao and Kris tried to chase the car that slowly out of the rest area. They both then returned to the van with the sweat pouring.

"Nuna, who is she?"

"Hyung,do we know her?"

"Nuna, why she's there in their cars?"

"Hyung, do you know her?"

"Hyung, who is she?"

Questions that fill up their travel.

"You are undoubtly noisy yeidera... for god shake, why are you guys so curious? Just ask them later" Cho areum shook his head.

"Let us knows who she is and we'll shut up." Baekhyun answer. The others agreed.

"I can not."

Cho areum and chunhee stormed again with thousand questions of five members exo that super chatty and happened to be in the car.

In the other car, Hanki who was alone also feel the same way. Kris who usually quiet suddenly becomes a chatterbox. Others were also asked many questions about the girls they see in kyungsoo’s car earlier. Hanki could only sigh in deep.

"I was concentrating on driving. I can not answer that. "Hanki reasoned.

It did make them stop asking questions but they remain behind the noisy discussions conclude who the girl.

==

Yoomin drive his car into the courtyard of a large house with a white glass shades wide right in front overlooking the sea. The house is big enough for 17 people occupied for 3 days.

"Oppa ..." Eunji call Kyungsoo which has opened the door next to him. Sehun and Yoomin have first come out to take their belongings from the trunk.

"What's the matter?" Kyungsoo again closed the door and then looked at Eunji.

"I'm afraid .."

"Wae?" Kyungsoo looking at Eunji, She was not too much talk and just be quiet during the trip.

" should I really go with you? I don’t think theycan accept me in this vacation. It’s yours"

Kyungsoo Eunji’s hand slowly then holding it. Eunji bit shocked but then let it go. She was a little calm down.

"Of course, all four EXO manager have known. Yoomin had to tell them, and they agreed. Even Areum nuna very happy. You do not need to fear to EXO, they are very good. Trust me. "Kyungsoo again Eunji’s hand back.

"Kajja, look at the fish in the sea are waiting for you ... hahaha" Eunji laughed on Kyungsoo’s joke to comfort herself then opened the car door and got out.

A bright sunny day with fresh water and wonderfull sea smell.

"Jeong Eunji, you will share a room with Cho areum. Your room is on the second floor. "Yoomin issued Eunji suitcase from the trunk and then give it to Eunji.

"Gamshahamnida Yoomin-ssi."

The four of them entered the house that has been rented for three days by Areum. Two vans were seen entering the courtyard.

"You go to the room." Kyungsoo Pat Eunji’s shoulder then walked down the stairs, half-way thrown off. Eunji just nodded and then continued on to the second floor.

Ten other EXO members eagerly scramble out van to immediately seek to know about the girl they had seen earlier.

Kyungsoo join Sehun and Yoomin who stood at the door to greet the others. Eunji peered out of his window. He laughed at EXO members are very different, not like when on stage. This time they put on a super casual outfit.

This is what actually Happen

Luhan: / slap tao /

Tao: / Slap back /

Kris: / slap both of them /

Kai: find another way to go out.

Lay: following kai, but then he pull kai's shirt so he can gou out first

Kai: slap lay's

Lay: successfully go out then pull kai's hand to help him out

Luhan tao and kris still busy slapping each other

Luhan look at another door open and saw that kai and lay then he go out from that door. Tao and Kris out together from one doorwith theit body squeezed one another.

Another van ...

Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen. They count to 3 then struggling to go out first. At the end their body stuck together in small car door.

They decided to play rock-paper and scissors. And fortunately they can go out safely.

Kyungsoo, Sehun and four managers have been standing in front of the door just laughed at the EXO’s incredible behavior.

Ten members who have come out with it and then ran to the door and surrounds Kyungsoo Sehun. They are like elementary school children who will beat their classmates. They looked Kyungsoo and Sehun sharply.

"YA!! Yeidera, take out your suitcase!"Cho areum shout next to 10 people who make a circle with two other people in it.

"Hyung nuna, please bring my suitcase. I'm very busy now. I would be very grateful to you. "Lay the nearest with Cho areum turned to ask the manager.

"NA DO!" Shouted 9 another while turning toward their four manager.

"Do Kyungsoo, who's that girl?"

" Oh Sehun, who's that girl?"

Kyungsoo just laughed softly, Sehun also stifle a laugh. Funny hyungs.

"Calm down, I'm going to introduce her to you. Let's go. "Kyungsoo calmly past Kris and Chanyeol in front of him and then went into the house.

==

Kyungsoo knocked on Eunji Cho areum’s door . Dinner time. Time to  introduce Eunji to EXO. This afternoon they were busy cleaning up and rest for a while because of tired on the trip. Cho Areum told him to go in.

Kyungsoo opened the door of the room in front of him and then walked into the room that were right next to his room. Kyungsoo see Cho Areum being smoothed her hair in front of the mirror. Eunji is also doing the same thing next to Cho Areum.

"Ahem .." the two women turned as Kyungsoo made a sound.

"Yeippo ..." commented Kyungsoo then sat on one of the beds are not far away from the mirror.

"Nugu?" Cho Areum tempting Kyungsoo.

"Both!" Said Kyungsoo not fell in to Cho Areum's trap.

"Why are you here?"

"Just…. Nuna, soon dinner, you do not prepare food huh? "

" Heol, say you want me to go. actually making dinner is not my business, it Hanki and Chunhee work, but for the sake of you ...... well I'm going out. "Cho Areum again noticed her reflection in the mirror.

"Eonni ...." Eunji holding Cho Areum’s hands. Kyungsoo release Eunji grip on areum arm gently.

"Naega isseo .." Kyungsoo take turn holding Eunji's hand to make her cheeks blushing.

"Aigoo ... our kid, he's all grown now. Don’t take too long."

"You're glad to see Cho Areum" asked Kyungsoo while inviting Eunji sitting in his place. In one of the beds.

Eunji nodded. Expands smile. "She was very pleasant. Looks like he really know you oppa. "

"Yes, she's my mom's little sister. She's my aunty but I call her nuna Because other members call her nuna. "

Eunji nodded.

"You look beautiful Eunji-ya." Kyungsoo praised Eunji watching Eunji from top to bottom.

"Oppa, how do I introduce myself to them?"

"Calm down, I'll help you. Are you ready? "Kyungsoo stand then ing one hand in Eunji. Eunji stood up, her hands now fused with Kyungsoo. "Kajja"