Because I Love You, what else?

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

EXO gather in Kyungsoo room occupied with Sehun Luhan and Kris. Kyungsoo, Sehun, Suho and Luhan in Kyungsoo’s bed used both with Kris. Lay, Xiumin, Kai, Chen in Hunhan’s bed. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris and Tao sitting on the floor between the two beds.

"Kyungsoo, you like Eunji right?" Suho ask Kyungsoo who was busy chatting on his side. With Eunji-_-

"Eo?" Kyungsoo show his O_O face.

All EXO member pay attention on Kyungsoo, waiting for an answer from Kyungsoo. They were all very curious to know from Kyungsoo own.

"Do you like Jeong Eunji?" Kris repeated Suho question.

"Ehmm .. I'm not sure of myself, but it seems I did like it. Ani .. I love her. I can not stay away from her or not keep in touch with her. I'm even chat with her right now via Line. I'm just .... Can not stop thinking of her. "

"Her room just next to yours and you two chatting each other?" Kai asking. Kyungsoo nodded.

"That's the power of love Kai ..." Chanyeol added and laughing with Baekhyun.

"What did you like it from her? Looks like she's not your type."Lay asking seriously.

"You guys seemed to be eager to do the interview to me-__-"

"Ok, me and Chanyeol will be mc. It's EXO- INTERVIEW TIME Kyungsoo special. Otte? "Baekhyun suggest.

"Call ..." They answer loudly.

"Ah, send sms to me or Baekhyun about your questions and we'll ask it."

EXO members start to write a message on their phone then sent them to Baekyeol. Kyungsoo just waiting while chatting with Eunji.

"Phhhtthahahaha" Baekyeol read one by one questions sent then laugh together. Something smells fishy.

"Gurae ... all are sending the message. Kyungsoo-ssi are you ready? "Chanyeol starting.

"Ne MC-nim" they've changed their position. Kyungsoo Chanyeol and Baekhyun on Kyungsoo's bed and the rest sat on the floor and other bed.

"First question, From Lay-ssi, this have been asked but not answered yet. 'What did you like from her? Looks like he's not your type 'answer juseyo Kyungsoo-ssi ... "Baekhyun read the first question. Now they are concentrate on Kyungsoo.

"I love everything about her. Yes, she's actually not my type, but I think it's a good thing to love a girl Whom not your type. My Ex is my type but I can not stay longer with her. "Kyungsoo answer wisely.

Lay nodded following by EXO's applause. Kyungsoo has changed become a man.

"Waaaaah ....." Baekyeol stared Kyungsoo in awe.

"Second question, from ... Romantic style Kungfu Panda AB .. Tao .. 'Have you ever thought of going out with her?' "

"Should I tell her right now?" Kyungsoo * smirk *

"WOOOOOO ..." EXO shouting. Kyungsoo is really straight right now.

Baekyeol keep reading the questions from EXO Including questions from Themselves. This room is really wild tonight with the q & a from EXO for Kyungsoo.

"And this is the last question, it's a little bit silly, from: Super handsome leader EXsuho, he write it like that, 'Kyungsoo-ya, did you mind to let me know if she turned you down? I will try to express love to her kekeke ~ ~ '"

Everyone laughing hard.

"Hisssh .." Kyungsoo up from his seat and approached Suho in Hunhan’s bed.

"Hyung, do not ever fantasized" Kyungsoo in addition to ear whispering Suho then sat back down in his place.

"Bahahahahahahahaha ...." They all laughing. This is how they play to relief stress.

"It's almost midnight, should we end this interview, yeol-ah, I'm sleepy .. * aegyo *" Baekhyun down from the Kyungsoo’s bed then invited Chanyeol back to their rooms.

"Back to your room guys. Let's sleep. "Kris says and all of them leave the room.

==

2:00 AM ....

Eunji out of the room she shared with Cho Areum. She's thirsty. Eunji then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Eunji saw someone sitting in the kitchen. Kris.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Eunji sitting in front of Kris.

"Oh Eunji-ah, I just can not sleep. Neo? "

"I'm thirsty. You want me to make youa glass of milk? Surely you're going to sleep after drinking it. "

"Really? Thanks. "

Eunji stand up and start to make a glass of milk. For Kris. Kris looking at Eunji's back. Eunji back to her seat and put a glass of milk which made then pushed forward Kris

"Gomawo .." Kris take the glass and drink it. Eunji nodded.

"You two looks good together .."

"Ne?"

"You and Kyungsoo."

"We just friend oppa ..."

"But, you love him right?"

"A.. Ani .. Aniya oppa. "

Kris saw a man walking towards the kitchen. Kyungsoo.

"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo ask with looked at Kris sharply, although still a bit sleepy, Kris know Kyungsoo gaze hinted that he did not like to see Kris and Eunji both in the kitchen.

"I just can’t sleep Kyungie, and she happens to go down. Looks like I'm sleepy now. Gomawo Eunji-ah" Kris finished his milk with one shot and leave them.

"What are you doing with Kris hyung?" Kyungsoo sitting in front Eunji.

"Just a little chat."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ehm .. he just asked me something. "

"What?"

"Why are you like this oppa?" Eunji stand then walk to the fridge behind Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo followed then stood right behind Eunji. Eunji reversed and found Kyungsoo is in front of her righnowt. Kyuungsoo locks Eunji between his two arms attached to the refrigerator door.

"What did Kris Hyung ask you?"

"Neo wae Irae oppa .." Eunji look at her toes, she's too close with Kyungsoo right now. She can even feel his breath.

Kyungsoo raise Eunji's head. Their eyes meet.

"I'm jealous Jeong Eunji, why are you alone with him .."

"Wae?"

Chu ~

kyungsoo kiss Eunji slightly. Eunji back up Because of shock. Kyungsoo smile gently.

"Because I love you, what else?" Kyungsoo * smirk *

"Ne?"

"Jeong Eunji, would you be my girlfriend?" Kyungsoo ask. He can see Eunji's cheeks blushing. Kyungsoo smiling, Instant

But his smile disappear Suddenly Because he saw Eunji shook her head.

"Wae?"

 "I do not wanna ruin your career oppa .." Eunji answers sadly.

"Gwenchana, I'll always do my best. As long as you with me and promise me to keep this secret. Do not ever tell your friend, even your bestfriend. I'll do my best for my parents, my brother, my group, my self, and for you. Just stay beside me. Arrachi? "

Eunji's eyes tearing, she's going to cry later. She's moved with his words.

"Saranghae oppa .." Eunji answer with her soft voice. Kyungsoo smiled then hug her tightly.

"CHUKKAEEEEEEEEEEEEE" * clap ** clap *

Kyungsoo and Eunji looking at the source of that voice. The eleven wolf look at them in front of the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo Hyung ... you are so cool ...." Sehun kyungsoo give two thumbs up.

"Since when have you been there?" Kyungsoo O_O show his face.

"Since Kris Hyung wake us because he had a hunch there will be something happening" lay responsibility.

"Hyung ..." Kris Kyungsoo starring at that smiling innocently.