Three days off

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

"Do Kyungsoo, there's a phone call for you." Yoo Min shouted in front of the bathroom door.

"Hyung answer for me."

Yoo Min saw the name on the phone screen Kyungsoo. Jeong Eunji ^ ^. so dirty.

"Yobseoyo ... Eunji-ssi, Kyungsoo's in the ba-"

"Hyung, tell her to call on five. I’ll be done soon" Kyungsoo head appeared from behind the bathroom door with a face full of soap suds. "

Yoo Min just shook his head and clicked his tongue.

"Eunji-ssi, call him on five."

"Ne .." Yoo min later endconversation. He then looks at Kyungsoo phone.

OMG .... His Wallpaper .... OMG .... Selca with Jeong Eunji.

"DO KYUNGSOOOOOOOOOO ..." shouted Yoo Min.

"NE HYUUNG, WAIT ..... WHAT? "Said Kyungsoo also yelled from the bathroom.

Kyungsoo then came out of the bathroom with a T-shirt with white stripes and black shorts.

"Wha’s up?"

"You've met with Eunji again? You go out without my permission? You even took a selca with Eunji and used it as your phone screen picture?. Are you crazy Do Kyungsoo? "

"Haha, mianhae ... I could not bear not to see her. Mian mian mian. "Kyungsoo smiling broadly.

"What if fans or journalists find you?"

"That's why I and Eunji always meet in the middle of the night."

"Was it makes it all safe?"

"Ehmm .." Kyungsoo start thinking. "Maybe not. But what else? "

"Kyungsoo-ya, you can just call her right? Why should meet? "

"Hhhh ​​.. Why an Idol can not dating like everyone else. "

Yoo Min Kyungsoo his back gently.

"Never mind, I'll find a solution for you later. Now call her. "Yoo Min gave Kyungsoo’s phone to the owner, kyungsoo accept it and nodded then went to his room.

==

"Yeidera ..." Someone opened the dorm door and then entered with three others followed behind.

"Hyuuuuuung ..... Nunaaaa "EXO members shout without distracting them from the TV.

"Hya!" One manager, Chunhee sitting in the middle of the EXO members that are watching Running Man.

"Hyung, Nuna, what are you doing here? This place is very narrow for 12 minions, and now all four of you are here. "Chanyeol commented while watching the room they occupy now. Completely full and crowded.

"We've got good news for you guys. If you do not want to hear I'm not pushy. "Yoomin sitting next to Kyungsoo on the couch with Sehun. Yoomin then ‘say hi’ to two artists he took a care.

The rooms were crowded by the sound of laughter and the struggle for comfortable place to watch start quiet with 10 EXO members sitting on the floor and their manager sat on the couch.

"Look, it's not too cramped room when you sit nicely like this." Hanki,Kai, Suho and Luhan’s manager remarked with a laugh.

EXO's 10 members on the floor and then realize it and laughed. Kyungsoo busy with his mobile phone, busy Sehun peek at what kyungsoo doing.

"Do Kyungsoo .. turn off your phone, I'm going to announce something. "Yoomin warned.

"A minute .. I'm replying a text. "

"Eunji" Sehun mouthing to their manager.

"Kkeut. You can go now hyung. "

"Gurae! Yeidera, you've got three days off starting tomorrow. Chukkae! "Yoomin claping while announce it.

"Ah Jinjja?" 12 EXO members respond simultaneously.

The Four manager looked at each other and then nod.

"Hyung, can you get me tickets for a vacation? For two. "Kyungsoo asked Yoomin with hand busy write a message on his cell phone.

"Eodi?"

"Ehmm .. countryside, I think it would be nice if I go to a quiet place without the fans. "

"Seolma ...." Yoomin staring Kyungsoo ask certainty. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled.

"Kyungsoo-ya, why only for two people? are you going to date? "Chanyeol teasing Kyungsoo make his cheeks blushing.

"A .. Ani .. Aniya .. "Kyungsoo busy thinking about the reason. "Ah, I just want to go alone with Sehun." Kyungsoo raised Sehun hands up.

"MWO? Neorang Narang? Uri? Wae? "Sehun staring Kyungsoo, why he. Kyungsoo just nodded at Sehun and Sehun understand what Kyungsoo’s mean. Going with Eunji, he just an excuse.

"Ah Majja, we are going to vacation together. Just we two. "

"Sehun-ah ..." Luhan looked Sehun with pleading faces.

"Ah, we all go together, what do you guys think? okay?" Suho began proposing ideas that make Kyungsoo crazy. How could she dated Eunji when eleven other members participated. With their manager of course.

"CALL ..." that shout makes Kyungsoo increasingly limp.

"Gwenchana?" Yoomin Kyungsoo asking since he saw Kyungsoo frustated.

"Gwenchana, but do not tell them I'll bring Eunji. And, I'll go with your car Hyung. "

"Gurae, I'll drove their car."

"Yoomin-ah, I'm going to book lodging. We are going on vacation in Busan. you will be happy because in this area you will not find anyone around except the friendly residents only. I'm sure there are no fans there because only residents aged over 40 years who live there. Otte? "Cho Areum, the only female EXO Manager, offers.

"Saranghae, Nuna. I will prepare a vehicle to get there. Hanki you prepare the items needed. Chunhee you help them prepare luggage. Ah, we're leaving tomorrow. "Yoomin divide tasks for the manager then began to do their job.

"Yahoooooo ...." 12 EXO members shouted together makes this room like an earthquake.

Kyungsoo walked into the bathroom and then called Eunji.

"Yobseyo, Eunji-ya, you've read a message from me? Why not reply? "

"Sorry oppa, I'm doing my job earlier. Good idea. But I have not said to eomma and Appa. "

"Give them your phone, I spoke."

"Jinjja?"

"Um .."

"Yobseyo eommoni, I'm Do Kyungsoo. Eunji's friend. "

"Ah, ne Kyungsoo-ssi, what is it?"

"Eommoni, I'll get a day off for three days. Can I go on vacation with Eunji? "

"Oh jinjja? Gurae .. you may take her. She got stress by her exam yesterday. And, she also got three days off starting tomorrow "

"Jinjjayo eommoni?"

"Ne ..."

"Gamshahamnida, I'll come to your home to thanks."

"Oh gwenchana Kyungsoo-ssi, but I'll be glad if you really come."

"Sure."

"Oppa, otte?"

"You do not hear your mom? Of course she's allowed. I have to go Jeong Eunji. Annyeong. "

==

"Hyung, can I borrow your car for a while?"

"Eo, where are you going?" Yoomin threw his car keys on Kyungsoo.

"Eunji house."

"For?"

"Telling parents that I would take her tomorrow."

"I'm in!" Yoomin reclaim the car keys from the hands Kyungsoo then walked out of the room Kyungsoo.

"Na do ...." Sehun follow manager. Kyungsoo * sigh *. Kyungsoo then take a jacket and glasses and then retrace Sehun Yoomin.

==

"Eunji-ya ... looks like there are guests, quickly open the door." Eunji’s Eomma shouted from the kitchen with her hand busy preparing table for dinner.

Eunji ran from her room to open the door. And .....

Jjan ... Kyungsoo standing in front of her door. And Yoomin manager. And Sehun too.

"Oppa, why are you here? Yoomin-ssi do, Sehun do. "

"They would not let me go alone. Are your parents home? I've made an appointment with them. "

From behind her  mom ran up to the door.

"Omo .. Do you definitely Kyungsoo? Omo .... You are more handsome in person. Come In. "Eomma Eunji greet his guests with friendly.

"Ne eomoni, gamshahamnida."

Kyungsoo, Yoomin and Sehun follow Eunji’s mom i that go into the kitchen and let them sit at the dining table that is full of food.

"Ah, you must be Sehun?" Eunji’s mom pointed Sehun that sit in his chair.

"Eommoni .. naega arayo? Ne, Sehun imnida. "

"Omo ... you are really cute. Eunji was right ... Eunji show me everything about EXO so, I know a little about you guys. And you are? "Eunji’s mom pointed Yoomin that sit beside Sehun.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Yoomin imnida. EXO manager in charge of Sehun and Kyungsoo. "

"Omo .. even their manager also handsome. "Eunji’s mom praised yoomin laughing.

"Eommoni, abeoji not at home?" Kyungsoo starting to speak out.

" Eunji’s Appa still in office. Looks like he has not finished a meeting. But I’ve told him. "

"Ah .." Kyungsoo nodded. "Eommoni, I'm going to ask you formally now. May I take Eunji to vacation tomorrow? "

"Aigoo Kyungsoo-ssi, you do not need to ask me formally. I'll let you even if you just asking me by phone call. "

"Ghamsahamnida Eommoni." Eunji’s mom nodded and then noticed that it seems Sehun and Yoomin starve because looking at the food in front of them.

"Shall we eat?"

"Ne eommoni, I'll eat well." Sehun and Yoomin answer together. They then began to eat the food that is in front of them. Eunji just laughed. Kyungsoo enjoying his dinner.

"Mianhae eommoni, we have not eaten yet." Kyungsoo shame because he and the two men were brought to eat very much at other’s home.

"Ah gwenchana kyungsoo-ssi, it feels like having sons, I really want to have sons."

"Jinjjayo eommoni? I can be your sons. "Sehun innocently answering. The rest of the people on the table laughing.

"Sounds great. You three come here more often ne? I'll cook something good for you guys. "

"Ne, eommoni ......" Kyungsoo, Sehun and Yoomin continue eating their food.