EXO is good friends

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

"WAAAAAH .... SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL ..... "Lay that usually not too much talking, screaming when he saw  Kyungsoo and Eunji walked together down the stairs. They are being assembled.

"OH MY GOD!! THEY ARE HOLDING HAND ... WOHOOOOO "another comment. Kris shouting. Not like usual. Not like a silencer Kris.

Eunji who realized release Kyungsoo hand and just smiled at EXO members that now sitting in front of her. Kyungsoo then laughed and softly pat Eunji "Gwenchana."

Four managers who had been busy setting out cutlery in the kitchen with a variety of dinnerware. Areum and Hanki bringing an assortment of food ordered from nearby restaurants.

Eunji would have walked over to help Areum but Kyungsoo hold her.

"You want to do greeting now? Or do you want to eat first? "Kyungsoo an offer which was immediately greeted with shout, shouting first choice.

"All right,"

EXO’s eleven members who were sitting on the floor noticed Eunji and Kyungsoo that standing in front of them. They look excited. They are always excited when one of them bring their girlfriend.

"She's my friend, Jeong Eunji." Kyungsoo start introducing Eunji.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeong Eunji imnida. Bangapseumnida. "Eunji bowing to eleven 'wolf' in front of her.

"Do Kyungsoo, are you sure you introduce her as your friend?" Chanyeol teasing Kyungsoo.

"Hya, park Chanyeol. What do you mean? "

"Aniya, if she just your friend so we had a chance to date her?" Chanyeol getting excited.

"Haissh, do not even think of approaching her." Eunji just looked down. "Eunji-ya, you want to get introduce with them one by one?"

"No need Oppa, I've know a lot about you guys." Eunji smiled and then laughed at the disappointed expression on the face of EXO.

"Gwenchana, you will see it later. Let's get along well. "

"Right, the food has wait for you guys. Lets eat. "

"NE ...."

==

" Jeong Eunji-ssi, please call us more comfortable. You only call Oppa to kyungsoo but not us. "Chanyeol started commenting about Eunji who always call them with-ssi.

They are finished eating and now gather together. Everyone focused on Eunji.

"Ne, majjayo Eunji-ssi." Chen added

"Kyungsoo hyung will never let her call you oppa, he said Eunji's oppa is him." Sehun stick out his tounge to Kyungsoo Whom sit beside Eunji.

"Gurae, Eunji-ah, you can call them oppa, and you guys can call her without Eunji-ssi. You also can talk down with them Eunji ah, gwenchana. Majja? "

"Majjayo ......" All of them respond happily.

"Now let's try call us oppa." Baekhyun suggest. All members are anticipating. "Let's start with Sehun, next to you."

"Um ...." Eunji start to speak. She thinks she will show her real side. Not shy Eunji that EXO think. "EXO oppa, first I want to ask you something before I try to call you one by one, may I?" Kyungsoo seems excited, finally Eunji show her true side. Only kyungsoo Sehun and yoomin knew it before. But kyungsoo know it well.

"Actually I'm a very talkative girl. I'm a chatterbox, so I'm sorry if I speak so much, can you accept it? "

"Of course, gwenchana, our group actually have a dozen chatterbox, that's mean all of us is chatterbox, but we only talk a lot in time like this, not in a live broadcast. I think you can be our vitamins too, you seems like exciting girl. "Suho explain.

"Ne, let's get closer Eunji-ah, be friend with EXO" Kyungsoo added.

"I'd love to oppa .." Eunji answer with a smile. She's more relaxed now. EXO is good friends.

"Mworago? I'd love you? You are going to love Kyungsoo? Woooo ... "Sehun teasing Eunji.

"A.. Aniya oppa, I said 'I'd Love To' my english pronunciation was right. "

"Kris hyung, what did you hear from Eunji Earlier?" Sehun keep trying.

"I'd love you .. bahaha "Kris doing high fives with Sehun. The rest of them just laughing.

"But hyung, how if we're fall in love to her?" Kai innocently asking, try to teasing Kyungsoo this time. Everybody knew it just by sight kyungsoo like Eunji more than this.

Eunji shocked after hearing what's Kai said.

"Aissh .. do not ever think about it! Do not make her uncomfy "

"Ok, Eunji-ah, now try to call us oppa .." remind Suho.

"Sehun ..... op ... pa ... "

"Ya, Is that really hard to call me oppa? you are good when calling Kyungsoo hyung 'Oppa' "Sehun start to protest. "Tallak, try again."

"Sehunnie oppa ... ^ ^~"

"Wooo Joha .. ne Eunji -ah .. "the manager watching with their four fingers curling. Sehun tone just too cheesy. Kyungsoo just watching and smilling, he is happy.

"Kris oppa .. ^ ^"

"Oh," Kris replied shortly.

"Xiumin oppa, Tao oppa, Suho oppa, Luhan oppa, Lay oppa, Chen oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Kai oppa ^ ^~"

"Annyeong Eunji-AH ......." they answer together.

"Hya Jeong Eunji, why did not you call me?" kyungsoo ask with his mouth pouting.

"Every day I've called you oppa TT_TT"

"Ah ... jebaaaal ..." Kyungsoo shows his aegyo.

"AAAAAAAAAH ..." exo and managers that saw it curling their fingers. So dirty kyungie. Kyungsoo innocently laughing.

"Ppali ..."

"* Sigh * ... you are childish. shireo oppa-__-" they all laughing and continue their conversation. Mission: get closer to each other.