last letter/ uri jigeum manna(let's meet)

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

Eunji lay down on her bed. Her mind began to wander. Three times she sent a letter to Do Kyungsoo but still there was no change in him. Did he never read a letter from her? It's possible,EXO just comeback, their schedule must be very solid.

'Should I stop writing for it?' Eunji asked herself. She kept thinking about it until she finally fell asleep.

==

"Hyung, help him, look for that girl. Kyungsoo really creepy when he have an affair with a girl."Sehun feels goosebumps when talking to his manager.

Only Sehun and the manager who kyungsoo believed to hear his story. And in times like these they are also likely to have to find a solution.

"Is he being weird now?"

Sehun take deep breath. "Hyung, he's getting strange since one week ago, three days after receiving the last letter from that girl."

"Ah, maybe he's waiting for a letter from that girl, that girl should’ve send a letter to him three days after the last letter she sent, right?"

"Maybe, Kyungsoo really weird. Two girl make him mad. "

"Is he still contacted Jinmi?"

"I never saw it. Jinmi may have forgotten. "

Manager just nodded.

"How do I find that girl? I only know his name. "Manager seemed a bit frustrating.

"Ah!! Usually the fans wearing their school uniforms instead? Because the hours after school and live events is just 15 minutes different. They rarely go home to change clothes. "

"Right! But I forgot what iuniform that girl used. Aaaaah Babo-ya. "

Sehun folding head deeply.

"What are you talking about?"

Kyungsoo entered the kitchen where Sehun and manager speak both.

"Nothing. Just talk about school. "Manager replied quickly.

"Hyung, you're not hiding a letter for me, right?" Said Kyungsoo investigate.

"Aniiyeo .. for what I do. Ya! Me and my girlfriend have other media that aren’t less romantic than your letter. So I don’t have to hide them if I’m jealous. Hahaha "manager tried to throw a joke that only rewarded with a flat stare by Kyungsoo.

Sehun who saw the incident just laugh. Kyungsoo then went into the bathroom which is not far from the kitchen. Manager and Sehun take a long sigh.

==

Kyungsoo still busy with his cell phone. This the 10th day after the last letter that was sent Eunji. Kyungsoo still often think about it. In fact, he often cranky because he can’t wait to receive a letter from Eunji.

Exo members were waiting in the lobby one of the TV stations after performing. The day is going to change. Right! Middle night!

 

"Shh .. Shh .. Oh Sehun. "Manager call Sehun half whispered from behind the wall near Sehun.

Sehun glanced to his right and left. Kyungsoo put his headset, surely he does not hear. Chanyeol busy with his cell phone. Good, safe. Sehun stood up slowly and approached the manager was waiting behind the wall.

"What’s up Hyung?" Sehun shrink until only her voice was a whisper.

 "We're in trouble. Big trouble. "Manager seemed to panic

"What problem?"

"Earlier I got a letter from Eunji."

"Then what's the problem? It’s great, isn’t it? "

"I read the letter from Eunji, it really had me worried. I'm afraid Kyungsoo increasingly angry when reading it. "

"Wae?"

"I should really get that girl cell phone number or at least know the full identity."

"For what?"

"Avoiding Kyungsoo rampage. You know he said he was not going to send a letter to Kyungsoo again. He just gave bracelets to Kyungsoo. Do you think Kyungsoo can accept it? "

Sehun shook his head. "Hyung, when you got the letter?"

"This afternoon. Ah, he was wearing a uniform. He wears uniform Genie High School. Stupid, my friend is a teacher at the school. I can ask. "

"Hyung, your girlfriend is a teacher at GHS."

"WOW. True. Sehunaaaaaah we safe. "Manager and Sehun embraced, relieved once seemed they would find a way for this.

==

"Eomma ... I left."

"Ne, be careful. do you need to be picked up later? "

"No, maybe I'll be home late."

Eunji step entering the school gates. He saw someone familiar is heading to the office. Ah, EXO’s manager. For what he here? EXO will perform for school events next month?. Hahaha.

==

Manager gives the yellow letter on Kyungsoo then read it.

 annyeong Kyungsoo-ssi.

This is the last letter to you. I'm tired remind you to smile. you did not care about the opinions of your fans. remind you to smile very tiring. I give my artificial bracelet as a gift from me last.

"Arrrrgh Hyung ... she did not watch Music Bank today? I've had a lot of smiling even when I got out of the car. "Kyungsoo throw last letter from Eunji.

Manager handed bracelet given from Eunji to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo see it then throw it. Sehun deftly caught it. The three of them were in the KyungsooSehunLuhan’s room.

"Why did you give it to me? Get lost. I'm not going to remember the fans like her. I even tried to smile for her. "

"Hyung calm down. She gave the letter before EXO perform on Music Bank. "Sehun trying to calming his hyung.

"Then why did you give it new now?" Kyungsoo more fiery. Wrong time Sehun-ah.

Manager mouthing to curse sehun. Sehun just smile innocently and guilty.

"Because I know you're going to like this." Replied the manager.

"If you know I'm going to like this why are you still give it to me?" Shouted Kyungsoo.

"HFF .." sighed manager, Sehun as well. "Because I've got an antidote to stop the rage right now." Manager and Sehun sighted then smiled at each other.

Kyungsoo started to calm. He sat on his bed. "What?"

"Jjaaaaan ...." Manager waving a small paper in front Kyungsoo then he dance together with Sehun. Kyungsoo immediately captured. There is a series of numbers written on the paper.

"What is this?" Asked Kyungsoo make Sehun and Manager stop dancing like crazy.

"Hyung. Baboya! "Sehun respond with disgust Kyungsoo’s question.

"Baboya." Manager also gives the same comment.

"is this Eunji’s phone number?"

"Kyungsoo 바보 야 ....." Shouts Sehun and manager simultaneously.

"Jinjja?" Kyungsoo eyes began to shine. His smile began to inflate.

"Hyung, let's get out. This man in love named Kyungsoo is really stupid. "

"YAAAAAA ..... 고마워 ..... "Kyungsoo hugs Sehun and Yoomin(manager). "Saranghae Sehunah ... Hyung .." Kyungsoo further strengthen the arms on Sehun and manager.

==

"Yobseyo ..." is more than four times Eunji answer phone call from an unknown number. The person who phoned was not spoke. Eunji looked at her cell phone and then end the phone call and again concentrate on her task.

Meanwhile at EXO dorm .... At Kyungsoo's room ....

"Hya! Why do you not speak? "Manager sit down with frustration. Kyungsoo've Phoned Eunji for four times but not speak at all.

"Molla, I could not speak." Kyungsoo restore the phone to Yoomin.

Manager then re-dial Eunji’s number

"It is for the last, if you do not speak I'll delete her number. you do not know my struggle to get this number? "

"Mianhaeyo .. I'll try it again. "Kyungsoo receive the phone from manager.

"Yobseyo?" Eunji voice began to sound.

Kyungsoo nervous and could not speak, again. His manager looked at him sternly. Kyungsoo then pressing loadspeaker on the screen.

"A.. Are you Jeong Eunji?"

"Ne, nuguseyo?"

"I’m K.. Kyung Soo .. .."

"MWO? Heol. "Answer Eunji doubt.

Manager and Sehun thatheard laughing on the floor clutching their stomachs. Kyungsoo glared at them.

"I really Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. Trust me. "

"Ah jinjja?"

"Ne."

Eunji sound that seemed to shock from across the telephone. Kyungsoo laughed softly.

"Jeong Eunji. You are sending the letter, right? "

"Ne ... how did you get my number?"

"That's not important. Let's be friend Jeong Eunji. Can we talk? Are you busy?."Kyungsoo already started enjoying his conversation. No longer nervous as before. Sehun and yoomin still concentrate on listening to the Kyungsoo and Eunji conversation.

"I'm still working on schoolwork. Maybe fifteen minutes. "

"All right. I'll be waiting at the café near your house. You live in Gangnam, right? "

"Café? Meet? "

"Of course. Can’t you? "

"I'll come as soon as possible."

"Ah, Jeong Eunji ..."

"Ne?"

"Do not tell anybody that I call you."

"Of course. I know. "

"See you."

Kyungsoo ends the phone call. Expands smile. Kyungsoo even dancing like crazy. Sehun and the manager just looked at him and shook her head.

"You want to come?" Asked Kyungsoo later.

Sehun and Manager glared at each other and then nodded to each other.

"Would you walk alone down there?" Asked the manager.

"Then let’s go. Hyung fetch me my glasses in the drawer next to you. "

Kyungsoo using black hoodie and wearing a glasses given by his manager.

"How?"

"I would kiss you if I’m a girl. So handsome oppa. Kkk ." Answer Sehun.

"You’ve kiss me even if you are a guy."

Three of them laught reverberate the room. Fortunately Luhan and another EXO-M members being to China. while others EXO-K members are asleep and will be hard to be woken up.

==

Eunji entered the café was not far from her home. His eyes were busy looking for the Kyungsoo  presence. Certainly unusual appearance. Which idol may notroam without disguise. Eunji saw exo manager sat down with the two men who Eunji sure one of them is Kyungsoo. Eunji approach Manager EXO sitting in one corner of the café that’s not too bright. This café is designed for idol visited, the light is not too bright but comfortable.

 "Annyeonghaseyo .." Eunji bow on the side table occupied by EXO manager and the two boys. EXO manager nodded when he saw Eunji.

Kyungsoo aware of Eunji then stood up and bowed. Sehun follow Kyungsoo do the same.

Eunji Jeong's face seemed lit. As there is a bright light shone on her. Looks like she loves it.

"Oh Jeong Eunji, I’m EXO’s manager in charge of them, Sehun and Kyungsoo. My name is Park Yoo Min. "

"Bangapseumnida."

"Sit down." Yoo Min shifted to the bench beside him in order to Eunji’s sit.

"Annyeong Eunji-ssi, you must know me. EXO's cutest maknae Sehun imnida. "

Eunji heard Sehun’s introductions laughed softly. During this time she thought that Sehun not as cute. Sehun turned out really cute.

"Bangawoyo Sehun-ssi." Replied Eunji later.

"Hyung, you are not going to introduce yourself?" Said Sehun to Kyungsoo who’s busy with his bubble tea.

"You look for somewhere else, I want to talk to Eunji."

"Ckck, you just met her and now want us to leave?" Sehun pout.

"Kyungsoo-ya, do not think to date her. Sooman will kill me. "YooMin warned with a laugh.

"Hyung calm, Kyungsoo have wealthy parents, they will pay for your funeral."

Kyungsoo, Eunji and Sehun laugh together. Yoomin spanking Sehun while pushing.

"Kajja kajja kajja .."

Kyungsoo and eunji look at Sehun and Yoomin that walk to another side of the café.

"Are you glad to see me?"

"Can not you see it?"

Kyungsoo laughed to Eunji answer. Clearly visible Eunji very pleased with this meeting.

"Ah, I'm mad at you. Why did you say it was the last letter you sent to me? You do not know every day I wait for your letter huh? "

Eunji Eyes rounded heard kyungsoo sentence.

"You're waiting for my letter?"

"Of course. You're the only fans who sent letters to remind me smile. "

"I thought you did not read my letter"

"I read it every day over and over again. I even memorized the contents of your letter. "

Eunji laughed softly.

"Mianhae Kyungsoo-ssi. I just feel tired and desperate. You do not even smile. But I see you smiling at Music Bank. "

"I think I could get another letter from you, so I try to smile."

"NE?"

" Yoomin Hyung and Sehun hid the letter. He just gave it a few days after they receive it from you."

"Why?"

"Molla."

"Ah, Kyungsoo-ssi Ho.."

"Call me oppa" Kyungsoo cut Eunji sentence.

"Ne?" Eunji looked confused. "Op .. pa .. how do you know my name, school, telephone number and even my house? "

"Didn’t write your name in a third letter? For others my manager who seek to know. He sees you wearing a uniform GHS then ask to your school. "

"Definitely my mom is the one who wrote it-__-." Eunji remember that night like she dreamed her mom entered then read his letter. Looks like it was not a dream.

Kyungsoo see Eunji used bracelet then look bracelet he wore. Same.

"Do you make the same bracelet?" Asked Kyungsoo showing his bracelet.

"Ah, mianhae .." Eunji bowing her head down.

"Gwenchana. I like it. Gomawo. "

"Emm .. oppa, can I ask? This might be a bit rude but I'm curious about all. "

"Of course."

"Why do not you smile lately?"

Kyungsoo swallowed. His throat was dry. Kyungsoo then drank mineral water left manager.

"Nevermind. You do not have to answer it. "

"No, I will answer it for you. But promise me you will not tell anyone. I even just tell Sehun and Yoomin hyung and I think Areum nuna my other manager also know, if tomorrow there is an article about my story tonight I'll catch you up. "

Eunji nodded. Kyungsoo tell all his problems. About Jinmi. Since the start of the meet Jinmi until last conversation with Jinmi some time ago.

"Oppa mianhae, I do not know your problem like this and I force you t smile. You must be so sad. If I were you I would probably cry when performing though. "

"YA, how can I crywhile performing?"

"Hehe you're right. Thank you for telling me. "

"I'm happy to tell you. Thank you for your letter made me remember there are millions of people who love me. I should not be sad just because Jinmi. Especially now that I've got you. "

"Ne?"

"Aniya. Eunji-ya, what’s your cell phone numbers? I want to keep in touch with you. "

"Did not you already have?"

"I was calling you with hyung’s phone, he did not want to give me your number. I have to ask you myself.”

Eunji then write down her phone number on Kyungsoo’s phone.

"Gomawo. I'll call you tomorrow. It's late. Go home. "Kyungsoo stood up then patted the back of Eunji’s hand. Eunji just became a human statue but a second later she back to her sense, Kyungsoo also suddenly heard his own heartbeat.

"Kajja." Eunji then stood up and approached Sehun and Yoomin to say goodbye.