This how i smile

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

"Eonni, where are they? It's pretty quiet here."Jeong Eunji opened the fridge and took the orange juice.

"They all go back to Seoul." Cho areum keep cooking for their breakfast.

"Seoul? All of them? Why did they leave us? For what they back to Seoul? "

"They have something come up. Gwenchana, they'll be back on 11. "Cho Areum put toast on Eunji’s plate.

"Gomawoyo, is there a job?"

"Ani, they just prepare something. You will know later. Eat it. "

Cho Areum go sit in front of Eunji then takes his toast.

==

11:30 AM

"Eonni, did you hear something?"

"Eo? It seems like I heard a wolf "

"Na do, it seems from the front yard. I'll see it. "

"Eo .." Cho areum nodded then went back to reading a magazine. She already knew without looking though.

♬wolf♬

"Kyaaaaa ....." Eunji scream when she saw EXO performing Wolf in the yard. Front Yard Concert of Halyu Star. EXO-WOLF.

"Oppa .... You are so cool ... " Eunji clapped then approaching EXO members who had just finished performing live in front of her.

"Ah, something different .." Eunji see EXO members alternately, there seems to be something different than they are today.

HAIR. EXO CHANGED THEIR HAIR!!!!

12 wolfs look at Eunji that shocked while laughing at her.

"You just Realize it now Eunji-ah?" Suho asking. Eunji nodded.

"Kyungsoo oppa ... you are so cool. You look handsome. Ah I almost crying. "Eunji touch Kyungsoo hair that changed into short- red-colored hair. Manly.

"Uljima ..." Kyungsoo hug Eunji for a while. "How do I look?"

"I've told you, you are so handsome." Eunji cant stopped noticing kyungsoo’s new hair with awe.

"Jeong Eunji, you do not see the others? Why do you only see Kyungso, tell us something too. "Lay protest cutely.

"Kkk .. She's love me hyung, I can not stop her. "Kyungsoo laughing and pat Eunji's head. Eunji also play innocent.

"Gurae, you guys looks cool. Daebaaaaak. I think EXO is totally visual group right now. I am the first fan who see this? "

"You are the first Eunji-ah, compliment us more!" Sehun answer.

"You guys the best. Daebaaaak. I cant believe it. I'm standing in front of twelve handsome wolf. The boys Become handsome men right now. But you still show your cute and innocent side. Daebaaaaak. Kyaaaaa ... "Eunji can not stop shouting.

"Who's the best Eunji-ah? It'll be really good if you answer 'Kris is the best' "Kris embrace Kyungsoo which then gently nudged him in the ribs. Kkk.

"Ehmmmm ... it's not because I'm his fans, but Kyungsoo oppa totally changed to a super handsome boy. I think he can beat Choi Siwon and Choi Minho. "Eunji answer proudly looking at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo then hug her.

"Such a lovey dovey." Kris disappointed. Bahaha.

==

Kyungsoo go into Eunji’s room. Cho Areum not in the room. She's going out with three other managers. Kyungsoo see Eunji is busy in front of the pc she borrowed from Cho Areum.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo sit beside her.

"Ah, just checking my twitter oppa. What are you doing here? "

"Cant I?"

"Aniya .."

"I'm just ... it must be really good having a medium to share something. I wanna have too. A twitter account, but you know .. "

"You want to share something? You may use my account. "Eunji move her pc up to the front of kyungsoo.

"Ah jinjja? You know, it's hard to be an idol, especially a rookie like us. Baekhyun ever have an instagram account but he deleted it after fans discover about his account. "

"I heard that. One night, my timeline crowded talking about Baekhyun oppa account. "

"Sometimes I wanna share something in my mind to everyone but I do not have an account."

"That's why oppa, you may use my account but do not give any hint that you are Kyungsoo."

"Gomawo, I'll try later."

"If you have something to share, you can share it with me too."

"Ara .."

"If you have an account someday would you like to let me know?"

"Of course, as long as you are with me, I'll give everything for you * smirk *"

Eunji can not look at Kyungsoo's eyes. She's too shy. His words was cheesy but it has a deep meaning for her.

"Can I ask you something?"

Eunji facing Kyungsoo at her side.

"What kind of question? Science? "

"Aniya ... I'm just wanna ask you, why you doing that kind of thing to make me smile? I mean why did you ask me to smile? "

"I do not know. I feel like I have to see your smile. I feel like dying when I see your sad face. You may think that I'm selfish, I do not know your problem but I keep ask you to smile. I know I'm selfish, but that's the truth. "

Kyungsoo just nodded.

"Since you are asked me to smile, to face everything with a smile. I'll do it. And this  how I smile, with you beside me. "

Chu ~ ~ kyungsoo Eunji's lips softly kiss.

"Saranghae Jeong Eunji * ppoppo *" Eunji's cheeks blushing.

"Go sleep, we're gonna leave at 11. See you tomorrow, have a sweet dream. Good night. Saranghae. "Kyungsoo Stood up and once again kiss Eunji's cheek.

"Nado saranghae oppa"

"Stay with me, remember? And I'll give you this smile everyday everytime. This  how I smile Jeong Eunji! "