2nd letter

SMILE DO KYUNG SOO

Eunji re-direct her camera at Kyungsoo that walking with Suho

'Ah I still have not found a smile on his face' inner Eunji

Eunji back home. She is very tired. Eunji then see the EXO’s schedule for tomorrow. Sukira Kiss the Radio. Not too far from her home. She will make a letter to Kyungsoo again and will give it tomorrow. To their course manager.

There are so many word she want to say this time, but she could not express it, too difficult to arrange the words into a sentence. After thinking and writing the contents of a letter, Eunji re-read the letter. Not bad.

Eunji still very curious about the problem facing Kyungsoo which eliminate a beautiful smile on his face. But how do I figure out?

Ah, she remembered yesterday he did not include in his identity. Maybe Kyungsoo can reply to her letter if she included her identity. Eunji write his name on the letter she wrote.

' Did all the idol open gifts from fans?' He thought. Eunji began to hesitate and then removing his name from the letter back. Several times Eunji write and erase the identity which she put in her letter. Her doubts was bigger than her will, Eunji remove another name he had written.

==

"Deoneun mangseoriji ma Jebal simjangeul geodueo nae ga

Geurae nalkaroulsurok Joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Dareun the fetus na han namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui gujeorieotdeoramyeon

Geu Neoui saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

 

Baby do not cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby do not cry tonight eobseotdeon envy doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega Aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby do not cry cry nae sarangi Neol jikil teni "

I play piano in a practice room at the SM building. I repeat again that song and just sing it. I want to shout here.

I re-checked the last message that girl sent to me. Why now? What is the reason?

I pushed the piano keys with the anger that I can not stand it.

I tried contacting that girl to ask for an explanation again.

"Yobseiyo ..." a girl voice sounded cheerful as usual. It does sound fun, but it makes me sick.

"Jin Mi-ya .." I called softly.

"Ah, oppa. Wae? "Cheerful voice was gone replaced by a y voice of a girl who I love.

"Why are you doing this?" Asked more softly.

"Did not I already explained to you yesterday? I'm tired of you oppa, you are useless, never there for me, how could I endure you? Never mind, don’t ever call me again, my boyfriend always ask when I received a phone call from you. Troublesome. "

Jinmi end our talks.

I walked over to one side of the room and leaning on a large glass behind me. I buried my face in the middle of the knees and hugged them tightly. Tears could not be contained anymore. Tonight was really the last time I spoke with Jinmi.

I beat the wooden floor where I sit with a clenched hand. Mixed feelings among the angry, let down and confused. I do not know who to blame. Didn’t Jinmi  always supported me to become an artist and promised to accept all the risks. But what does all of this evidence. I submerge my head back on my knees and cried silently.

==

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and found someone was dancing in front of him. Her eyes felt heavy. He was asleep in the same position as he cried before.

"Hyung .." Sehun approach Kyungsoo that tries to identify him.

"Oh, Sehun-ah, neo kamjjakiya. What are you doing here? "

"I want to eat ramen." Kyungsoo frowned not understanding the answers Sehun

"Hyung, I want to eat your ramen, so I'm looking for you and you just sleep here. Let’s go back to the dorm and get me ramen. "

"Eo"

Kyungsoo noticed her reflection in the large mirror he leaned.

"Sehun-ah, do my eyes look swollen?"

Sehun back closer to Kyungsoo then pay close attention in front of his face.

"A little, did you just ....." Sehun not finish the sentence.

"Do not tell anybody." Kyungsoo then moved out of the practice room followed Sehun was soon to follow in his side.

==

I opened my eyes feel a little heavy. I’m sleeping at 4 this morning after playing games with sehun all night. It's still half past 6. Sehun even still sleeping soundly. I gently massaged my head ache.

I saw something yellow on the table beside my bed. Looks like I'm familiar with such paper.

Ah. I immediately got up from my bed and opened the paper in the form of the letter.

 annyeonghaseyo Kyungsoo-ssi.

This is my second letter.

I'm still sad to see you without a smile. the photos I took looked pathetic.

The pictures only show Do KyungSoo-ssi without a smile, tired and dispirited.

Kyungsoo-ssi, smile. Whatever trouble that you face, trust there is a way. You can certainly face it Kyungsoo-ssi.

This may sound pushy, but smile. for EXOST who always support you.

Fighting D.O-ssi!! EXO Fighting!!

 

I then noticed myself. Is it true that I’m that bad today. But I can not impose my smile. I pay attention to the letter, no trace of such streaks repeatedly written and erased. I pay close attention to that writing , it’s not that clear.

But I could see the streaks 은 the former. One clue about my fans on this one. But how to find an EXO fan named 은 among fans all over South Korea ..

My head feel dizzy thinking about it and I end up sleeping again with the letter still in my hand. May be  I can think clearly when I’m wake up