Chapter 5 - We Meet Again

The Elusive Assassin

“Yah! Why did you two leave me in the bar four nights ago?”

Sunny slapped Hyeohyon’s upon seeing her emerging in the lady’s washroom. She last saw her on the night she was left in the pub.

“Oh. Sorry!! So Sorry!!!” Hyeohyon display’s her pleading smile on Sunny. “ I went out to a guy that I met with and Taeyon needed to get back from the office for an emergency mission.” Hyeohyon said.

Sunny gruntled. “ Without answering my calls and other person call? How dare you?!” she pouted.

“Oh…Sorry again! I noticed that someone is calling to my phone in the middle of the morning. You see, I did not bother to answer any calls from unknown number. “ Hyeohyon asked.

Sunny silenced for a while. ”Oh,,maybe it’s one of the guys who helped me while I’m intoxicated.” She said.

“Oh..care to share us who is it?” asked Hyeohyon.

“NO…this is for your punishment.” Sunny glared at her. She glanced around “And hey, where’s Taeyon Unnie?”

“She went to the hospital. Her mother got heart attacked.  But she said her mother is ok now.” Hayeohyon said as she saw Sunny’s worried look.

“Oh..I see. Can we visit her mother then?” Sunny asked.

“Yah, ok…but first, we will stop by at Bloomfield Flower Shop. I want to buy a flower for Aunty.” Hyeohyon said. They like Taeyon’s mother. When they visit Taeyon to their house her mother cooks delicious foods for them and takes good care of them.

“That’s good idea” Sunny said. They walked to an alleyway and crossed the street until they arrived to the flower shop. They went inside the shop.

“Annyeong Hasseyo. Welcome to the Bloomfield Flower Shop” Sungmin voice greeted them. But as he raised his head, he comes face to face with Sunny. They gasped.

“Oh…Sunny. Good afternoon” Sungmin went in first.

“Ah hi! Sunny blushed. Hyeohyon nudged her side. She cleared . “We will need a bouquet of roses. Can you please arrange it also?” she requested.

“Sure, Sunny” He bowed to them and turned to the flower sets. He picks the flowers needed and went to the counter to pick up the tools he will need for the arrangement.

Sunny scans the shop and feel the surroundings around. Aside from the abundant flowers, she thought this place gives her a calming effect, in which she likes. She inhales deeply and felt the scent of the flowers tickle her senses. She giggled. She never noticed Sungmin placed the flowers in front of her and demonstrated his flower arrangement skills. Sunny stared at him. “ So this place…...you worked here?” she asked.

“Yes” he simply answers and smiled at her.

“Oh, Hi Sunny!!”  Ryeowook pokes his head on the opposite counter and waved at them. He has other customers to attend to.

“Did you know them?”  Hyeohyon whispered.

“Yes, they the one who took me while I’m intoxicated.” He answered back. “ Hyeohyon, meet Sungmin and Ryeowook. Guys, here’s Hyeohyon, our partygoer Police Officer at our department.”

“Yah, don’t say that. They might get an idea that all cops are partygoers.” Hyeohyon complained.

“Well. Not at all Ms Hyeohyon…maybe the right word is…having fun sometime?” Sungmin suggested which earned giggles from the two women.

The two girls watched silently on how Sungmin arranged the flowers easily. They snapped into their senses when Sungmin said, “Done. This will be perfect. You can pay at Ryeowook’s counter.” He snapped his finger in front of their faces as he noticed they are only staring at him. He laughed at them which earned him a deadly glare from Sunny. He just pouts and smiled at her.

They went to the counter and paid for the flowers. Sunny, still mesmerized on the place and on Sungmin, still looking at the place like a child. Her expression earns Sunmin’s attention and contented himself looking at her in amusement.

“Thank you for dropping by at the Bloomfield Flower Shop. Hope to see you again!” said Sungmin. They also thank him and wave at him as they went towards the door.

“Oh. .we meet again…” Sungmin said softly. He watched them went outside and gazed on Sunny’s retreating figure. He sighed as he felt his phone vibrated and read the message inside. A smile draws on his lips and slips his phone in his pocket.  And it’s been a long time that I am called in the headquarters.  Maybe this will be a sensitive one. He thought and went back to his counter to accommodate another customer.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys!!! I'm really...REALLY SORRY for not updating this story. Even my sister is threatening me for not updating this story. Oh! that was scary...

I'm very busy on the past days, still helping our company with all the means that I can. Need to complete reports,gahhh..its starting to grow on me. But still I'' do my best to update it.

Thanks for the support and comments!! I'll appreciate it too much! <3