Chapter 15 – Plans

The Elusive Assassin

Sungmin jumped in Sunny's window office, following Kyuhyun's command as the latter activated his programmed explosive plan. Sungmin noted on his mind that Kyuhyun's favorite plan of escape is explosives and manipulating security sytems. He is very brilliant on this area; one of the best asset that their organzation they had. Lucky they got Kyuhyun from an orpanage where he is very neglected by his superiors and thinks a bit twisted. Kangin discovered Kyuhyun's abilities when the former went to an operation with the latter and succeeded manipulating the security systems and added a bonus he extracted the confidential files in which they had used to blackmail their victim. Since then, Kyuhyun is branded as the 'Computer Geek Assasin'.

With a parachute at his back and released once his distance from the groud is enough, he landed safely in an empty park. Minutes after, a familiar black car arrives where he is. He quickly flashed some lights and the car approached to him. The car window rolls down and finds Ryeowook as the driver motioning him to slip at the back door immediately. Once inside, he comes face to face with Kyuhyun, grinning from ear to ear.

“Kyuhyun, did you manage to get what you wanted?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah, hyung. How about you?” he asked, but looking at the disappointed expression of his hyung, he looks serious.

Sungmin takes a deep breath. “ Got it. But I'm too late now. The smart brat you faced already handed to Sunny the files he manage to decode, and some of the files features me as the killer star.” he sighs.

“Aish, bad timing hyung. But they need to look for replacements for a long time.” He smirks. “ That smart brat they had was drugged with a strong sleeping draught. I had stock of it and if he awakes, this case is over.”

Sungmin shrugged. “What will be the next plan, Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked,waking Sungmin on his quick nap.

“Kill the traitor Choi Siwon....and the nosy detective. I had enough of her.” he finally said.

Kyuhyun said no more...until...

“Hyung, you had the time to kill her on the spot. But it seems you hesitated a second. Bad tining bastard Siwon arrived.” his voice rings of disappointed and comtempt. “This is not the usual you.”

Sungmin hesitated. Because she is a female, he thought. I've done a lot of killing but I haven't had a female killed in my hands. This is my condition to President Park when he's giving me an assignment. Oh, I already had, but Heechul Hyung killed her.

“Why being hesitant hyung?” Kyuhyun persisted. “Ryeowook told me about your stay working as a flower attendants. You had developed a special attention to her. From the time you had allowed a female at your apartment, taking glances at her while at a flower shop. Hah! Ryeong is a long distance sharp shooter, he has also had a short intuition and observation!”

Sungmin scowled at Kyuhyun, and observing Ryeowook in the driver seat, he seems uncomfortable. I will deal with Ryeowook later. He thought.

“Ryeong is such a sensitive man.” he quipped.

“But it can be used in handy, hehehe. As I also looked at her, she is one hell of a hot lady! And handling case like this, I might volunteer myself to help her.” Kyuhyun chuckles.

Sungmin glared at the maknae. He never knew that from the moment Sunny became a topic of their conversation, he became uneasy. And looking at Kyuhyun's reaction in praising Sunny, he can't deny that he felt a poisonous acid flowed at his throath, releasing it as he watch Kyuhyun's delight.

Wait...is he getting himself jealous? No way....

And Kyuhyun's statement makes him wake up to his reverie: “Can I face her and kill her?” he requested.

Sungmin felt panicked, but he had composed himself as a reply: “Leave it to me, Kyuhyun. It is enough that she saw me and learn enough about me, in addition to Siwon. Do not add yourself to her. Concentrate on Siwon, ok?”

Kyuhyun felt dejected. “Okay...Hyung...”

=======================================================================================================================

Sunny opened her eyes and she is he is in a hospital. She tried to rise and find herself face to face with Siwon.

“How are you Sunny?” Siwon asked in concern.

“Fine...how about Henry? And where are they?” she asked suddenly.

“Henry is in coma. The sleeping draught that they had injected is a strong one that affects his brain. Doctors did their best to remove the draught but already reached to his brain. We still hope for the best he can recover.” Siwon said.

“And those bastards, escaped. I never thought there will be remaining at large after we took down their headquarters.” his voice laced in contempt.

Sunny was sad upon hearing the news. But determination come to her.

Come to me and I will have no mercy on you. I have to bring justice to your victims. If time comes that we will face each other, I will not hesitant to exercise the full force of the law. Even if we need to kill each other, I will show to you justice will still prevail.