Calm Before the Storm

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

Zelo's POV

 

Slowly, I regained consciousness to the feeling of a gentle hand running through my hair. The calming motion settled the dull ache I could feel thrumming just bellow the surface, an early warning sign of a nasty migraine. With a sigh of satisfaction I leaned further into the bewitching hand, silently begging for more. It's not everyday I get bathed in attention like this, I'm going to soak it up while I can. Humming in gratification at the pleasant sensation, I began to realize this must be what a kitten feels like when being pet. A breathy giggle suddenly broke through my peaceful haze, body instantly tensing, I prayed to every deity I could think of that it not be- "What's wrong love? You were just purring so nicely! Like a happy little kitten. Your smiling sleepy face is the most precious thing I've ever seen." Oh god no! That voice!!! Mentally bracing myself, I opened my eyes to be met with the sickeningly lovey gaze of none other than SeoMin, my very own personal stalker. Letting out a manly (girly) shriek, I launched myself out of her arms and out the door. Charging towards the bathroom, I desperately threw myself inside, throwing the bolt lock, I proceeded to lean against the door shaking like a leaf. Well buddy, looks like this is your new home. Learn to embrace it cause what awaits oneself on the other side is too scary for words....... 

 


 

 

 

Regular POV

 

 

Groggily rubbing my eyes from the stream of devil's light trying to blind me through the cracks in my curtain, I slowly became aware of the fact that while stretching stiff limbs, my legs had very limited motion. Blearily, I glanced down to see something shiny resting around my ankles. With a blank gaze, I sleepily stared at the gleaming objects, brain struggling to comprehend the situation at such early hours. Brains just aren't meant to be functioning at such a time (11am). At a snail-like pace, I felt the dawning realization of what was wrong. "HIMCHAN YOU !!!! WHAT THE HELL CRAP ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL!!!" I bellowed, uncaring of my choice of language. With a growl, I yanked against the handcuffs locking me to the bed frame. With each unsuccessful attempt at freedom, I became increasingly frustrated. Seething in anger, practically foaming at the mouth, I began launching any object I could get my hands on towards my bedroom door in hopes that someone would appear like a genie and help me. Or if it's Himchan, he's gonna be seeing a lovely desk lamp to the face! "What's going on here?" Yongguk threw open the door, impressive brows furrowed in worry. "YOU TELL ME!!! Where is he?! I'm going to KILL HIM!!! YOU HEAR ME HIMCHAN!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, SOMETHING PRECIOUS IS BEING STRIPPED FROM YOU!!!! YOU SON OF-" "Woah woah woah! Just breathe for a second! Your face is a whole new level of red" Yongguk walked over, taking my face in between his hands in what I'm assuming was suppose to be a calming gesture but he just fish squished my cheeks. "Um.....you're really bad at this" I awkwardly chuckled. With a small grin, he released my poor abused cheeks and took a small step back. "Got you to smile though, didn't it. So I count that as an effective win." "Ew you sap. Let's stop with the cheesy and start with the letting me loosey, huh? Sound like a plan?" I mumbled, although I shot him a small grateful smile. "No problem, these are actually part of a stage costume, so there's a release button riiiiiiiight abooout.... here" he pressed some place on the cuffs and suddenly my legs were free to be the spastic sticks they were always meant to be. With a shout of glee, I gave the little guys a few kicks through the air before jumping up to wrap Yongguk in a bruising embrace. "You are a life saver!" I squealed before pushing away to dash out the door with a parting "I HAVE TO PEE SOOOOO BAD!!!" Sprinting down the hall, I rounded the corner sharply and came to an immediate halt in front of the closed bathroom door, just barely keeping myself from crash landing in my desperation. With a whimper, I tried the bathroom knob only to find it locked. Growling in frustration, I began slamming my fists harshly against the wood, frame shaking under my rage. "I DON'T KNOW WHO'S IN HERE, BUT IF YOU DON'T VACATE THIS SECOND YOU'RE GONNA SEE SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANNA!!!!" "I'm already seeing your face. What could possibly be worse?" a voice huffed from behind me. "Also, are you usually this loud when you wake up? Cause if so, maybe I should invest in a muzzle." Eyes shooting lasers, I menacingly turned towards the root of all evil. "Aaawwwww, what's wrong little girl? You seem a wittle grumpy this morning! Someone PEE in your cheerios?" Himchan cooed sarcastically, ruffling my hair as he began walking towards the kitchen. "Good luck getting in the bathroom, by the way. Zelo ran in a while ago mumbling something about it being his new home" he chuckled before disappearing around the corner. If my bladder wasn't screaming for release.....well I'd probably be going to prison. For now, dead man walking Himchan, dead man walking........ "ZELO!!!" I continued my quest, pushing the poisonous rat from my mind. "I-I-I can't!!" Zelo whimpered from the other side. "What do you mean?" I huffed in exasperation, legs crossed as I hopped around desperately trying to hold back the flood. "SHE'S out there!!" he scream whispered, weird chocked sob following the statement. "Who?........ My cousin? Look if I promise to talk to her, will you PLEASE for the love of god let me use the facilities?! I'm going to burst!!!! Any second! I'd rather not have an accident out here in the hall, especially since I'll have to clean the mess afterwards." A few tense seconds passed by in bated anticipation. Just as I was about to give in and physically bust down the door, a timid Zelo peeked his head out. "You promise?" he blinked at me with innocent doe eyes. Heart melting a little, I held up a pinky, "I swear." Seeming to accept my sincerity, he quickly shuffled out of the bathroom. Yip of joy, I threw myself inside, barely missing Zelo's rear with the door as I closed it behind me.......... 

 

              "You know Zelo, I said I'd talk to SeoMin so why exactly are you attached to me like the shadow I can't get rid of? Could ya make like Peter Pan's shadow and beat it?" Ever since I came out of the restroom, he's been following me around like a lost puppy who's received love for the first time and decided I was his new owner. Hours of someone stepping on my heels, riding my tail feathers if you will. "No reason! I just..... I feel safer with you" he grinned, holding my elbow. Jeez, what a maknae. So precious. With an eye roll, I turned away from the blinding grin and continued watching Psych. "What do you think you're doing? You should be working, not lazing about!!" Himchan suddenly appeared, stirring up my residual anger from this morning. Before I could open my mouth to retort, Zelo's hands tightened around my arm. "She's IS working Hyung! I asked her to entertain me and she is! Please don't make her go away or I'll be lonely" he pouted (not sure why I made him sound 5 XD). Face softening, Himchan nodded at the Maknae, then turned back to me with a sharp glare before stalking out of the room. "Maybe I'll keep you around. Keep that pansy psycho off my back." "?" "He cuffed my ankles so I couldn't escape and threatened to muzzle me!!! Next thing ya know he's gonna want me to call him Daddy!" "Daddy? Why would Himchan want that? You're not his child!" Zelo's brows crinkled in confusion. Oh god! Oh god! "N-N-OTHING!!! Nevermind!!! Just forget I said anything. We never had this conversation!" "What conversation?" Yongguk appeared out of nowhere, sending me skittering to the opposite end of the couch and nearly trampling Zelo in the process. That's it! I'm investing in bells. Sneaking up on people like some kind of ninja. "Calling Himchan Daddy" Zelo deadpanned innocently causing Yongguk to instantly choke on air. Groaning in embarrassment, I hid my face from his sputtering look of confusion. Just kill me now!!!!! 

 


 

 

 

SeoMin's POV

 

My Baby has been avoiding me all day!!! He's thoroughly burrowed into Sahara's side, like he's trying to become one with her. He's mine!! MINE!!!! Teary in frustration, I stomped towards Zelo's room with a pout. If I can't have him, might as well collect some more mementos until I can catch him unaware. Throwing the door to heaven open, I took in a deep breath, taking in his heady scent that permeated the room. This has to be one of my most favorite places on earth. Second only to being by my loves side, like a tattoo on his delectable pale skin that he just can't get rid of.....ever (Not saying he has a tattoo, just using an analogy XP). Oh! While I'm in here, I need to gather some hair samples from his brush!! Those soft tresses will be perfect for the collage I'm making Zelo. I'm positive he's going to absolutely adore the final piece! It artfully showcases everything I love about him. Clapping in excitement, I began rummaging around the room grabbing anything that caught my fancy until I had a sizable pile of objects including a feathery tuft of his angelic hair. Grin of satisfaction stretched across my face, I exited the room with the overwhelming heap, ignoring the looks of confusion thrown my way. Strutting through the livingroom to my sanctuary high on cloud nine, I instantly felt my mood take a turn for the worse at the sight of Sahara passed out on Zelo's shoulder, mouth gaping open as she lightly drooled on the fabric. Not only was she pressed against MY BABY, but he was looking down upon her with such a soft look!! Almost affectionate, if I was to put a name to the accursed emotion. And caressing her hand!!!! NO!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Clutching my stash tightly in anger, I stormed towards my room, mind whirling in frustration. I'll show you Zelo. You're mine. Only mine. 


 

 

 

 

Youngjae's POV 

 

Why does the atmosphere feel so.... electrified? The air is some thick with tension, I could snip through it with a pair of shears. It's almost as if it's building to a big blowout......... Sighing with worry, I shuffled down the hall towards the kitchen to sate my sudden thirst. Before I could reach my destination however, I came face to...... pile?, with a hefty chunk of Zelo's belongings. "Ummm..... what exactly are you doing?" I asked the human behind the mess. "Nothing important! Just-um.. I- I wanted some new clothes! Yeah that's it! And I like the way Zelo's fits me" SeoMin's voice carried over the chaos in her arms. "Oh! If you needed to add to your wardrobe you could've just said something! I would've taken you shopping so you wouldn't have to use the maknae's old clothes. Pretty girl like you should be wearing something nice, new, and all your own" I smiled. From the corner, a blushing face peeked out at me. "There's no need for that Oppa! You're too kind!!" she squeaked before waddling away. "So cute" I cooed, chuckling as she squealed and practically sprinted to her room. It's a surprise she can even move safely with that bulging pile in her arms. Shaking my head in amusement, I continued my journey towards the kitchen only to once again stop at the sight of a scowling Himchan creepily peaking out from the kitchen doorway. Following his gaze, I couldn't help but smile at the sight of our Maknae and Sahara cuddled on the couch. It's almost cute how innocent the two look, completely unaware of the death glares shooting their way. Even Yongguk, who's sitting in the chair nearby, hadn't noticed the gloomy aura drifting their way. Although the scene before me is gentle.... I almost feel as if it's the calm before the storm.......... 



Sooooooooo....... It's been a little while folks. Sorry about that. I've been having awful writer's block, but I was hit by some sudden inspiration for this story which is why it's a little longer then normal!!! :D I may not update often, but I absolutely love this story XD And no worries, sometimes it may seem like forever, but never give up hope! I will not abandoned ANY of my stories. I will see them through til the end! I hope you enjoyed this latest installment XP I re-read it myself and can I just say I made SeoMin so so soooo sketchy XD What do you all thinks gonna happen? Leaves comments <3 Til next time our paths meet!!! BANANA BAJI!!!!!