Stalker

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

NOOOOO!!!! Why are they here? How could they- *Gasp* I told Bang where I lived! How stupid am I?! Stupid, stupid, STUPID!! I felt myself pale as I continued to stare in horror at the six smirking boys on the other side of my door. "So, you think you can run away from your responsibilities?" Himchan questioned as he moved menacingly closer to me, "guess again. You're coming back with us." I shot him a frightened look and then turned to made a run for it. I heard cursing behind me and glanced back to find Himchan hot on my trail. "Leave me alone!" I screeched while looping through my house, trying to keep myself from the clutches of the devil himself. The other boys moved into the livingroom and sat watching us in amusement. If I was preoccupied right now, those guys would be so dead ! Just as I was about to make another loop through the kitchen, I felt myself get tackled from behind. "AHHH!" I yelled as I went crashing to the floor. Himchan landed on me, slamming our foreheads together. We laid there for a bit, groaning in pain. Slowly I came to my senses, and started struggling under Himchan's weight. "Stop moving! The more you struggle, the more annoyed your making me!" Bwah!!! Making HIM annoyed! I brought my fist back and smashed it into his nose. He hollered in pain and toppled off me, releasing me from captivity. Just as I was about to make a dash for the back door, after I finally got to my feet, Himchan grabbed my ankle and brought me back down. Hissing in pain as my knees crashed into the floor, I twisted around in his grip, freeing my ankle. He then proceeded to reclaim my ankles and pull me back under him. He straddled my waist and locked my hands above my head so I couldn't move. "Now I've caught you. Prepare yourself, when we get back to the house I'm going to make your life a liv-" he stopped in mid-speech, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, and fell sideways to the ground. I looked up to find Mun-hee standing there, holding a frying pan tightly in her hands. "Good job Sis!!" I shouted proudly. After checking to make sure Himchan was fully unconscious, I walked into the livingroom, Mun-hee trailing behind me. When I got to the livingroom, I found the boys all sprawled out on the couch, smirks plastered onto their faces. "Omo..." I heard my sister whisper from behind me. *Sigh* "This is the sister I was talking about. Her name is Mun-hee. Mun-hee, as I'm sure you already know, this is BAP. Himchan, the missing member, is currently out cold in our kitchen thanks to you." I watched as her face turned red in embarrassment, it's a funny sight . "You knocked Himchan out?" Zelo asked incredulously. After Mun-hee nodded guiltily, the BAP members looked at each other and then burst out laughing. "That is just too good!!" Youngjae screeched laughter. "He's gonna be so mad when he come to! Knocked out by a girl!" Bang cackled in complete amusement. "What does being a girl have to do with anything?" Mun-hee asked in outrage. Haha, they better watch what they say. Mun-hee may love them, but she has no tolerance for ist people . "Nothing!" Jong up shouted worringly, looking like he was afraid to offend Mun-hee. "Okay... anyways, Sahara, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling okay? I mean, that guy had you pinned!" "I'm still really sore and exhausted from running here earlier. My muscles are crying out in pain as I'm standing here right now" I responded to her with a pained groan. "Sit down! Why are you even standing if you're in pain!" Mun-hee yelled as she pushed me into a chair and ran to the hall bathroom. Coming back moments later, Mun-hee was carrying a glass of water in one hand and painkillers in the other.  Look at that! Worlds greatest sister right there ! After taking the meds, I sprawled out on the couch, ignoring BAP's presence, and slowly fell asleep .

 

??? POV

Who is that girl? Why is she important enough for BAP to go to her house? I know for a fact she isn't good enough for Zelo, he's mine! I peeked through the windows of the house, to see everyone hanging out in the livingroom. *Gasp* There's my prince!! Omo, he's sleeping!! He's so cute when he sleeps!! Pulling my camera from my shoulder bag, I snapped a few pictures of Zelo, before just staring in open amazement. I must get closer .... Looking around I discovered an open window, which appeared to go to the kitchen. Looking to make sure the coast was clear, I quietly climbed into the house. Haha! Success so far... Moving stealthily, I made my way towards the livingroom without being seen. Glancing around the door of the kitchen, I noticed that the livingroom was dark. Did they all go to sleep.... My Zelo is sleeping in another woman's house !!! I must find out who she is!! No time to think about that now. This is a rare opportunity and I can't let it pass. Sneaking up past the others to where Zelo was sleeping, I sat next to him and stared at his beautiful face. *Sigh* How can one be so perfect? *Groan* What was that? I shifted slightly to see a figure sit up from the kitchen. How did I not notice someone laying there? Quickly, I ran through the house and out the front door. "I'll see you later" I whispered as I looked at my sleeping angel one last time before leaving.