"Family Reunion"

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

 

"What do you think you're doing? You weren't brought here to laze about! Get your a-" "I was waiting for you cutie" I interrupted Himchan in mid-speech, sending an overly exaggerated wink in his direction. Scoffing at my response, he moved forward until he was standing near my feet at the end of the couch. "Even if that were true, waiting for me wouldn't require you to sprawl out on the couch and watch TV." "I was taking a break" I pouted up at the grouchy flower boy, "I just got finished cleaning Zelo's room. It was hard work!" "Well breaks over. Now go make yourself useful and get me a drink, I'm thirsty." With that said, he grabbed a hold of my feet and swung them off the couch, replacing them with himself. "Don't wanna" I mumbled as I turned to press my face in the back of the couch, using his lap as a foot rest. Growling in annoyance, Himchan pushed my feet off his lap only to have them return seconds later. This silent war waged on for several minutes before he hissed in exasperation and literally threw me off the couch. I mean he stood up, grabbed a hold of my waist, and THREW me! The NERVE!! Jumping up from the floor, I was just about to retaliate when a shout interrupted me. "What the- That sounded like Zelo!" Himchan hollered as he dashed to the rescue. Crap! I bet he found SeoMin!! Following close behind Himchan, we burst through the bedroom door to find Zelo peeping over the side of his bed at a panicking girl. "Who are you?" flower boy snarled, causing SeoMin to yelp in fright and throw herself into the farthest corner of the room. "I-I-I" she stuttered helplessly as she glanced around the room for an escape route. Finding none, she turned pleading eyes to me. Oh no! There is NO WAY I'm going to risk punishment in order to help some girl I just met. Sure, it's fun to irk the boys, but I don't want to somehow raise my torture sentence to a longer period of time by sticking up for Miss. Stalker Girl! Then again, they have no idea who she is... NO! Not helping this time! SeoMin continued to plead silently for help, slowly crumbling my will until I finally caved. "She's my cousin" I sighed, moving to stand in front of Himchan. "You're cousin? Why didn't you tell us about your 'cousin'?" the flower boy sneered down at me. "Well Princess, she would be categorized under my personal life, which you don't need to know about. Unless, of course, you're interested" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively at him. Letting out a frustrated growl, Himchan turned and stormed out of the bedroom, leaving behind an awkward silence. "So... You're Sahara's cousin? Well I'm Zelo, nice to meet you!" SeoMin stared at the hand Zelo was offering her in shock, leaving the poor boy to stand around waiting for her to acknowledge his introduction. After a few minutes of no response, he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. *Facepalm* That girl...
 
 
 
 
Mun-hee's POV
 
 
Ah! The weather this evening is PERFECT! Not too hot nor cold, and the stars are starting to come out. Too bad Sahara has to spend it doing manual labor inside... "Hey!" an aggravated voice suddenly broke through my peace. Turning towards the voice, I found Himchan glaring down at me. "You're cousin's here" he grumbled, a gleam of disbelief shining in his eyes. "My cousin's here?" I scrunched my face in confusion. Last I recall, she was traveling around in some foreign country for her honeymoon... "Well, you're sister claims she's a cousin" he sneered in the direction of the house. Hmm, maybe I should have look to see what's going on. If my hunch is correct, Sahara is up to no good... Calmly standing up from my place on the bench, I walked back into the house in search of my sister with Himchan following closely behind. Eventually, I found her standing inside Zelo's room with- "SEOMIN!! It's been so long Cuz!" I shouted in excitement as I pulled the startled girl into a bear hug. Quickly shaking off her shock, SeoMin returned the hug, "Hello to you too!" 
 
 
 
 
SeoMin's POV
 
 
After getting over my initial shock, I returned Mun-hee's rib-crushing hug, mumbling a quick hello. Relief rushed through me, as I watched Himchan angrily march out of the room. After being found out by Zelo, I was afraid I was a goner! But thankfully Sahara came to my rescue, claiming that we were family. I'm gonna guess, since Mun-hee called me 'Cuz', she's related to my savior in some way... Eh, either way, Lady Luck was on my side! "Well, i'll just take our little family reunion to my room. Take care!" Sahara yelled to Zelo over her shoulder as she dragged us out of the room. Once we reached her chamber, she locked the doors and turned to face us. "Explain" she stated simply, stance stating that she wouldn't move until she got some answers. "We're school buddies" Mun-hee chirped happily, "now YOU start explaining." With a sigh, Sahara flopped tiredly onto her bed, waving in my direction. Oh, must want me to tell the story...
 
                -30 Minutes later- 
 
"Do you still have the masks?" Mun-hee loudly whispered in excitement. Seriously, out of everything I've just told her THAT'S what she gets out of it. If she's gonna freak about a Zelo encounter, it should be the one where I was able to touch his face! Single most greatest moment of my life!! Giggling at the memory, I squirmed around on the floor in silent fangirl mode. "Anyways" I mumbled after I had calmed down, "since everything's been discussed, can we leave?" I really want to spend some time with my love! Every moment spent here is a wasted moment I could have spent in his company!! With a tired groan, Sahara threw her hand in the direction of the door. YES!!! I'm coming for you my love!!
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
Thank God that's all over! I really thought my cover up would be blown when Mun-hee ran in, but thankfully she was acquainted with little Miss. Stalker. I don't think Himchan fully buys the act though. Gonna have to keep a close eye on him... *Knock Knock* GAH! Who could that be? "Come in!" I shouted, too tired to actually physically answer the door. "Hey, tomorrow we'll be out for a couple of hours. While we're gone, clean up the house. I expect it spotless when we return" Yongguk stated, leaving without waiting for a response. ARG! Why me?! Rolling around on the mattress, I tried to find a comfortable position to lay in. Finally finding it, I was beginning to doze off when I heard my door creak open. Suddenly, I hand grabbed my shoulder and forcibly turned me onto my back. "I don't trust you, not one bit. If I find out that you're lying in any way, you're dead" Himchan hissed in my face. Groaning in annoyance, I pressed my hand to his face and shoved him. "Don't worry Princess, if I'm lying you'll be the first to know since you just LOVE watching me." "I don't watch you" Himchan snapped as he stomped out of my room, slamming the door closed behind him.  Pff, such a grouch...
 
 
 
 
 
This chapter is dedicated to my Twinny Avy!!! 
SENG IL CHOOK HA HAE!!!!!