Prepare BAP

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

 

Hmm... Why have I been woken up by the feeling of murderous intent? Not only that, but I have the distict feeling someone is watching me... Cautiously, I slowly opened my eyes, only to discover Himchan sitting across from me. He was glaring at me unblinkingly, clutching the arms of the chair he was sitting in so tightly his knuckles were white. Hehe, I know I should be intimidated, but I really feel like laughing at him right now. Anger amuses me to no ends, if it's someone else who's mad, and right now he looks positively furious. "Well morning Sunshine!" I said in a falsely preppy voice as I sat up on the couch, stretching the kinks in my muscles from sleeping on the lumpy surface. I watched as his eye twitched and his expression grew stormier. I swear, he looked like he wanted to strangle me 😄! "Hey, I know I'm good looking, but the staring is making you seem like a creeper" I joked, hoping to irk him some more. "Are you asking to be strangled?" Himchan asked through clenched teeth. "Maybe I am cutie" I said with a wink, watching in amusement as I pushed him over the edge of sanity. He got up and walked towards me, a murderous look in his eye. Just before he could end my life, Yongguk stepped into the livingroom. "It's time to go" he said as he moved farther into the room, eyeing the situation that was arising between Himchan and I. "What about her? We can't just let her stay here and not serve her punishment!" he snarled. I stuck my tongue out at him, smug smile making him even angrier. Haha, it's so easy to light his fuse 😂. He must not be a morning person... "She's coming with us" he spoke calmly, not affected by the seething Himchan. *Gasp* I turned to Yongguk with a look of outrage, "Before you say anything, you ARE coming with us to pay off your debt. And, you can't use your sister as an excuse, because she's coming too." With that said, he turned and strolled back in the direction he came from. Himchan turned to me with a malicious smile on his face, "Looks like you can't escape now" he chuckled and then got up to follow Yongguk out of the room. My life is over 😭...
 
 
 
 
Zelo's POV 
 
 
Hehe, we got our slave back! Thought she could escape, but our leader outsmarted her. Now she's back in our 'custody' and I'm pretty sure even her SISTER won't let her escape this time. Mun-hee was ecstatic when she found out we were taking her too... However, I kinda feel bad for Sahara, 'cause I know Himchan means harm. I have this feeling, one day we'll wake up and she'll be gone... Disappeared off the face of the Earth... *Sigh* Oh well, those are thoughts for the future. Skipping merrily out the front door, I made my way to the vehicle. "Move over Jongup! I want to sit next to Sahara" I shouted as tried to shove myself in between them. Even though we've all only known each other for a day, Jongup and Sahara seem really close. I don't like it... He gets all the attention just 'cause he's nice. Finally succeeding in prying the two apart, I turned to start a conversation with Mun-hee. "So, what kinda activities do you like to do in your spare time?" I asked, hoping we'll have something in common, so I'll have someone to hangout with at home. Waiting for an answer, I slowly began to realize she wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention to me. Her gaze was fixed on something beyond my shoulder. Following her stare, I found myself looking at Jongup. Seriously?!?! Why does he get all the attention!! Huffing in annoyance, I sank back in my seat and pouted. 
 
 
 
 
????? POV 
 
 
OMG! That POUT! Cute enough to kill!! Quickly, I brought up my camera and snapped a picture before they pulled out of the driveway. Those lucky girls, getting to spend time with MY man! And they don't even appreciate him as much as I do... Gathering all my spying gear, I stuffed it into my backpack and began the trip back to BAP's house. On the way there, I shuffled through all my pictures of Zelo. So many amazing pics, like the one of him sleeping, blankets wrapped tightly around him. Or the picture of his bright smiling face when he beat Daehyun in a video game. His smile makes my heart race! My favorite one by far, would have to be of him shirtless. I was lucky enough to get a clear shot of him while he was changing his shirt after dance rehearsals. I can practically feel myself drooling ever time I think of or look at the picture. *Sigh* He's such a beautiful person... Finally reaching the house, I turned and walked down the alleyway, which I knew led to Zelo's room. Luckily for me, his room is on the bottom floor, 'cause climbing isn't my forte. However, I would definitely climb if I had to. Can't miss any opportunities to see my love! For some reason, I felt this unnecessary urge to look up. Not being able to resist my instincts, I glanced up only to discover an open window. Omo, looks like destiny is calling me... I bet my life it's that girl who left her window open again. If she wasn't spending time around MY man, we'd be the best of friends. Checking to make sure the coast is clear, I began my climb towards the opening of my love's house. Thank God it's only on the second floor or I'd be doomed! And this ladder is conveniently placed right next to the window, *Sigh* gotta love fire escapes. When I was level with the window, I carefully peeked inside. Haha! What luck, no ones here. Climbing through the open window, I put my feet down, for the FIRST time INSIDE Zelo's home. This is a beautiful moment *sniffle* and I will cherish it forever. Now, I just gotta hide out in here until everyone goes to sleep... Ah ha! Although its terribly cliché, I'll hide under the bed! She's new here, so I'm sure she won't bother checking the room. Silly girl probably doesn't even know why a Saesang fan is. Uh oh, I hear footsteps... I quietly stayed under the bed as I watched feet enter the room and look around. Suddenly, whoever was in the room dropped to their knees right next to the bed. My heart began to race as I watched hair slowly appear into my view. Oh god, I'm going to be seen and thrown out! Why did my luck turn against me?!?! Heart stopped beating as I stared at the girl looking back at me. She observed me with blank eyes for a few and then stuffed a shoe box next to my side. Not saying a word, she stood back up and exited the room. I started hyperventilating in panic, waiting for someone to show up and throw me out, but no one came. Wait a minute... Is she on my side? 
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
"Here, I noticed your shoes are falling apart. I got these from a friend, but they look closer to your size than mine" Jongup said as he handed me a shoe box. Aw, what a shweet hart (imagine a nasally New York accent)! I took the box from him and bowed in thanks, then headed to my assigned room. When arrived, I made my way towards the bed. I'm just set it under here and then leave the room, 'cause there's no way I'm gonna stayed coupes up in here all day. Bending over, I glanced under the bed, only to find myself looking at an extremely terrified girl. Well, that's not something I see everyday... By the looks of the camera, I'm gonna assume she's an extreme BAP fan. Saesang fan? I'm pretty positive that's what they're called, well at least the ones crazy enough to break into someone's house. Should I inform BAP of her existence? No! They wanna hold me captive, then I'll will do everything in my power to torture them, starting with letting this crazy chick stay! With that decided, I pushed the shoe box under the bed with the girl and left my room. I hope BAP prepared themselves for a life of torture, 'cause I ain't gonna go easy on them...