Fuchsia

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" "Hahaha, that has to be the girliest set of shrieks I've ever heard!" I dropped to the floor, clutching my sides in laughter. "Y-y-you scared us!!" Jongup yelped, moving away from a dazed Zelo. "Hey, is he okay" Yongguk appeared in the doorway, looking towards a very pale Maknae. Suddenly, Zelo's eyes rolled to the back of his head, body slumping quickly to the ground. This caused me to laugh harder, practically wheezing for some needed air. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!! What happened?!?!" Yongguk hollered, rushing over to his fallen comrade's side. Seeing as how I couldn't get any words passed my lips, since I was too busy trying to air into my starved lungs, Yongguk turned to Jongup. "Well, a few minutes ago he came in, completely petrified and looking for help. He kept babbling something about Sahara's cousin.... and then we heard a voice in the hallway. It gave me the creeps! We kinda freaked when the doorknob turned, but it was only Sahara. I guess Zelo's nerves were so strung up, that he passed out from shock." Letting out a sigh of frustration, Yongguk bent down and picked up the Maknae's limb body. "I'm going to put him to bed. Keep your cousin away from Zelo" he demanded, glaring down at me. With a cheesy grin, I saluted his retreating figure. Well, that was a fun way to end my day! Psh, who am I kidding, there are still a couple hours I have to live through before bed time. With all this commotion, maybe it'll be a quiet night. "SAHARA!!!" Darn! Spoke to soon.... Pouting in annoyance, I stomped in the direction the voice originated from. 

                "Woah, you redecorating Princess? The color suits you nicely" I cackled, smirking mockingly at a fuchsia Himchan. As a matter of fact, his WHOLE room was a pretty shade of fuchsia, almost like someone set off a paint bomb in the middle of the room (I have no idea who could've possibly done that *complete sarcasm*). "You think this is FUNNY?!" Himchan seethed, paint dripping off his hair onto the paint covered floor. "Hilarious" I giggled, mentally patting myself on the back for this brilliant plan. "Jokes on you, 'cause YOU'RE the one who gets to clean up every speck of paint in this room. Anything the paint doesn't come off, you're paying for a replacement." "Ew, but YOU'RE in the room. I'm sorry, but I don't like you like that. Maybe one of your fellow band members can help you out" I batted my eyes innocently at Himchan. Sputtering angrily, he stood gaping at me like a fish in the middle of the room. "You know what I meant!!" he finally choked out, harshly shoving past me, stomping his way towards the bathroom. "It's nothing to be ashamed of! Everyone has needs!!" I shouted after him. I almost guarantee, if Himchan wasn't covered in paint, his face would be a hilarious shade of red. *Sigh* Can't go through a day without a ual connotations! Life would just be too boring otherwise. Humming merrily to myself, I shuffled back towards my bedroom. I'll clean up his room tomorrow after everyone's left for training, that way no one can interrupt the cleaning process. Extending my time here because of having to replace ruined items is unacceptable, I WILL wash all the paint up tomorrow. Every last speck of it! 

                    "Move over" a voice demanded next to my ear. Head snapping up, I found myself face-to-face with an annoyed Himchan. "Well heeellloooo there Princess! Were you able to take care of yourself, or did you get help?" I mocked, reaching over to set my book on the bedside stand. "Keep talking and I'm going to get you a muzzle" he hissed, glaring daggers at me. "Oooo, sounds . I didn't know you were into that" I winked at the fuming Tinkerbell. "Just shut up! Stop talking and move over or get on the floor." "Why would I do any of what you just said?" I scrunched my brows in confusion. "My room still looks like Night of the Living Pink, therefore, since it's your fault, I'm bunking with you." With a sly smirk, Himchan shoved me over to make room for himself and climbed onto the bed next to me. "Wait a minute! No no NO!! You are NOT sleeping in the bed with me" I wailed, pushing at his unyielding form. "Sleep on the floor then" he muttered, slithering under my blankets with a yawn. "Wha- you can't just barge into MY room and boss me around!" I sputtered, only to realize I was talking to myself. Himchan was already snoring, comforter snuggled up under his chin. Who does this guy think he is? *Gasp* I bet he's trying to get back at me for the paint!! Probably assumes I'm going to squeal like a little girl and sleep on the floor (which would totally mess up my back)! You think this is going to affect me Princess? NEVER!! Pff, sleeping next to a fairy like you is nothing. Mentally cheering myself on, I threw myself under the blankets, back facing the snoozing Himchan. Lazily reaching up, I clicked off the bedside lamp, throwing the room into darkness. With a weary sigh, I closed my eyes, forcing myself to fall into an uneasy sleep.....

 

BAM! Chapter done!! What what \^0^/ I feel so accomplished right now 😄!! I just realized I made Sahara out to be quite the troll didn't I 😂 Poor Zelo being tortured by SeoMin, don't worry, it won't get better too soon! COMMENT, tell me your thoughts my peeps! Peace out 'til next time✌