Attempted Escape

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

Why won't they let me LEAVE! As soon as they announced my 'punishment', the BAP members went off to other parts of the house. They didn't dismiss me or tell me what to do, they just left me there! I stood awkwardly in the livingroom for a few minutes before deciding I should head home. If I don't get there and tell Mun-hee what was going on, she's going to flip a nut . I wouldn't be surprised if she was freaking out already, wondering why I'm so late. Not only that, but it's not like I have to be here to work off my 'debt' to them! When I tried to leave, the guards moved to block the door. "What's going on?!" "You're our servant, which means you CAN'T leave. If we let you go home, then you'll try to squirm your way out of payment" Bang said as he passed by me to go into the kitchen. "I can't go home! What about my sister? She'll be worried about me if I don't get home soon! Not only that, but she's not capable of surviving on her own! ESPECIALLY for a month!" Seriously, she can't clean to save her life and she tweaks whenever she's home alone. She's an awesome cook, but I know for a fact she wouldn't leave the house to buy groceries by herself. "Where do you live?" "66 Nectra Street.... why?" I asked Bang suspiciously. Without a word he walked by me, holding a glass of water, and headed to some unknown place at the back of the house. What was that all about?! And why do I feel like i've justade one of the biggest mistakes of my life? "So what am I suppose to do!" I yelled to no one in particular, "I can't just stand around in your diningroom!" I heard some shuffling and then saw Jong up appear from what appeared to be a hallway. "Come with me, I'll show you to the room you'll be staying in." Well, at least SOMEONE is being nice. Jongup led me down the hallway, passing several closed doors along the way, until we reached the end. "This is your room" he said, pointing to a black door, and then he turned around to walk in the direction we came from. Just as I was about to enter the room I heard a shout, "I forgot to ask, what's your name?!" "Sahara!" I yelled back and then walked into my room. I waited a few moments, to make sure no one was coming down to my room and rushed to the window. Looking out it, I discovered the ground was only 5 feet below my window. HA! FREEDOM! I can't believe they actually thought I was gonna stay here! I looked around to make sure no one was looking my way, and then jumped out the window. After my feet hit the ground, I glanced around to make sure no one saw me. Sighing in relief, I straightened up and began to run down the street in the general direction of my house. I didn't stop running 'til I was safely inside my house with the door bolted. "Mun-hee! I have a story to tell you!" I gasped, my lungs burning in agony.

 

Jongup's POV

It's getting late... I should probably see if Sahara is hungry. I wonder what's she's doing right now... It's been several hours, and she still hasn't left her room. If I was her, I'd be bored out of my mind ! I made my way to Sahara's room and politely knocked on the door. When I got no response, I quietly opened the door and peaked inside. Everything was still where it was when the room was made up for her, nothing out of place. There was something missing however, Sahara. I frantically looked around the room, checking everywhere a person could hide, but found no Sahara. "Guys! The girl is gone!" I'm not going to bother saying her name 'cause I bet no one will know who I'm talking about. "WHAT !" Himchan yelled furiously as he came barreling into the room. I watched as he looked around the room, looking for a person who isn't here. Does he think I'm blind? I'm sorry, but i'm pretty sure I wouldn't have missed a PERSON hiding in here... she's definitely gone. When he was done thoroughly checking the room, I mean he even checked in the laundry basket, he stood up in fury, "She's gone!" Well duh! What do you think I was saying? "I can't believe she ran away!! When I get my hands on her..." Himchan seethed while glaring at us. "Maybe we should send out the guards to search for her" Zelo suggested. "Yes! They'll be able to find her in a jiffy" Youngjae said with a doofy smile. "Calm down guys. We don't have to go through all those drastic measures, we can be civil about this" Yongguk said with calm confidence. "What do you know?!" Himchan practically snarled in Yongguk's face. "Where she lives."

 

Regular POV

I relayed my whole story to Mun-hee, barely pausing for breath. When I finished, I sat staring at her incredulous face. "Why did you run away?" she finally yelled after several moments of shocked silence. "Were you not listening to me?! They KIDNAPPED me!! Not only that, but some of them were extremely rude and pushy" I pouted, cursing Himchan in my mind. Can't use foul language in front of my little sis, now can I. I want her to stay innocent! "Who cares?! It's BAP!! I'd kill to have been in the position you were!" she cried fake tears. *Sigh* Oh I know, your obsessed with them, so I wouldn't be surprised if you willing became their servant... "You know how my temper is. I don't care who they are, I don't take well to being ordered around and man-handled." Mun-hee nodded in understanding. After being around me for this long, she knows my personality like the back of her hand. "Well... I suppose we should just forget about this incident and get on with our lives!" Mun-hee said with a smile , "What do you want for supper?" That's why I love my sister! She knows just what to say at the right time. "I don't know... Surprise me! I'm just in the mood to eat, so I don't have any preferences." While Mun-hee was cooking supper, I snuggled down into the couch to watch some TV. I was thoroughly exhausted from todays events, so I just planned on eating and then heading to bed. "Supper time!" Mun-hee yelled from the kitchen. Ah, blessed food! After a eating a delicious lasagna, my favorite dinner, I changed into my pj's. When preparations for bed were finished, I crawled into my bed, ready for a nice long slumber. *Knock Knock* Who could that be?! Don't they know how late it is? I wanna sleep !!! Grumbling under my breath, I slumped to the front door. I glared at it for a moment, before I opened it to find my worst nightmare standing on the other side. "Hello again."