SeoMin

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

 

Humming to myself, I merrily skipped into the kitchen for a drink, only to discover Himchan standing in front of an open fridge. "What are you so happy about?" he asked nastily, throwing a dirty look in my direction. "Why, you of course Princess!" I responded in false enthusiasm, "now that am being held captive, I get to see your face EVERYDAY." Snorting in disbelief, he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and slammed the door closed. "What? You don't believe me?" I stated in mock hurt, hand held dramatically over my chest. "Obviously I don't believe you" he stated with a roll of his eyes. "Fine, you got me! Having to see that face everyday is like a living nightmare, it never goes away." "That still doesn't answer my question" Himchan sighed in annoyance. "Well, maybe I'm happy because there's a psycho girl loose in the house and she's got her eyes on all of you." Himchan turned his head towards me with a look of mild disbelief. Uh oh! Me and my big mouth!! Now he's going to go and look for her, which will ruin my act of revenge. Why didn't I just come up with another lie? "You're happy about yourself being here?" Stupid... That's all I can say about him now. He's just so stupid... "Haha, that's so funny" I fake laughed, "so funny, I almost forgot to laugh. You wanna know why I'm happy? I'll tell you why! Jongup is a sweety! He noticed my shoes were ruined and gave me a new pair." Shaking his head in exasperation, Himchan turned his attention to the water bottle in his hand. "Girls and their shoes" he mumbled under his breath in disgust. Well!! That's a very ist think to say!! Holding down the urge to through the nearest object at the back of his head, I stormed out if the kitchen. "Woah!" Jongup yelled as he swerved to keep from colliding with me, "Are you okay?" Letting out an irritated sigh, I tried to relax myself. There's no point in taking my anger out on someone innocent. "I'm fine! I just had a moment with Himchan and it wasn't pleasant!" Nodding in understanding, Jongup patted my back in reassurance and continued his way towards the kitchen. "Good luck to you with that ist pig!" I shouted to his retreating back. Without turning around, he held up his hand and gave me a thumbs-up. "Sahara!" a voice suddenly shouted from somewhere in the house. Walking in the direction the voice came from, I found myself entering the livingroom. Lounging on the couch, with his feet propped lazily on the coffee table, was Zelo. "What do you want?" I asked grouchily, still upset with him for coming up with this punishment. "My room is currently a mess, go clean it" he demanded with an airy wave of his hand. "Um, how about no. If you want it clean, get off your lazy and do it yourself!" "Tiss Tiss, you shouldn't talk back to your master. Now, since your punishment is to be our personal servant, that means you have to obey me. Go clean my room" he ordered with a mocking expression. Swallowing down my retort, I stomped furiously through the hall towards the room I saw him enter earlier. Throwing open the door, I was greeted by the sight of Miss. Stalker Girl, standing in the middle of the room like a deer-in-headlights. Quickly checking to make sure no one but me saw her, I shut and locked the door behind me. Completely ignoring Stalker Girl's presence, I began cleaning boy wonders room. "Um... Hello" Stalker Girl said awkwardly from behind me. Letting out a sigh, I turned to face her, "Hi! My name is Sahara, nice ta meet ya!" "I'm SeoMin" she stated hesitantly, watching me warily. "If your worried about me turning you in, don't be. I don't plan on letting the guys know there's a saesang fan in their house. That would totally defeat the purpose of my revenge!" "Revenge? Your not gonna hurt then are you!!" she yelped in worry. "Sshhh! Keep your voice down!" I whispered harshly, "they might hear you! And no, my revenge won't include pain, just complete annoyance." "What does that have to do with me?" SeoMin asked in confusion. "Nothing really... I just feel that telling the boys of your existence would help them, which is the last thing I want to do" I explained. "So you'll let me stay?" she squealed with hope shining in her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Have a ball! It doesn't matter to me anyways" I mumbled while picking up the clothes off the floor and throwing them on the bed. "Great!" she responded gleefully, whipping out her camera to take pics. We settled into a comfortable silence, SeoMin snapping photos and me cleaning. After about an hour of hard work, the room was FINALLY clean. Now, what could I 'misplace' to annoy him... "He likes to wear masks" SeoMin piped in, as if she was reading my mind. "Pardon?" "You're trying to think of a way to annoy Zelo right? Well, he wears masks A LOT 'cause he thinks his chin is ugly. I could take some and... hide them for you! He'd definitely think twice about letting you in his room ever again" she said with a nervousness laugh. Hmm, for some reason, I don't think she's going to 'hide' the masks... but if it'll annoy Zelo, she can take all the masks she wants! "Be my guest" I said with a simple wave towards the drawer they were kept in. Squealing in delight, SeoMin ran over to the drawer and began pulling them out, cooing over which were his favorites and stuffing them in her pockets. Something tells me I've met Zelo's biggest fan... "Well, I'm leaving" I announced, "have fun with the masks, but try to remember to keep an ear open for visitors. Don't want you to get caught" I warned. With that said, I waltzed out of the room and back to where I knew Zelo would be, the livingroom. Sure enough, there he was, in the same position he was in when he called to me earlier. "Have you finished?" he asked loftily, only half paying attention to me. "Yes Your Highness, your room had been made inhabitable" I sneered sarcastically. "Good! Now go male me something to eat" he demanded, once again waving me off with his hand. Burning with anger, I stalked to the kitchen, "I hope she takes his whole collection of masks! Then everyone will have to see his stupid ugly chin!" I mumbled under my breath.
 
 
 
 
Zelo's POV
 
 
Haha! Someone's finally paying attention to me!! Mun-hee is too busy gawking at Jongup, so there are no decent conversations to be had with her. I would have invited Sahara to watch TV with me and keep me company, but I have a feeling Himchan would have my hide if I'm nice to the 'enemy'. Ordering her around is the next best thing, 'cause then she'll have to focus on what I want AND Himchan won't kill me for talking nicely to her. I don't really get why he hates her, I mean, she seems like a nice person! At least she hasn't beaten me up for ordering her around. That look she threw me earlier was deadly! Maybe I should have thought of a different punishment for her when she ruined our play day... 
 
 
 
 
SeoMin's POV
 
 
GAH! My loves masks!!! He wears them over his mouth, which means if I put them on... INDIRECT KISS!!! My heart- I could just DIE from happiness right now. Even though you are living with my man, thank you Sahara, for the opportunity of a lifetime!! I shall forgive you for entering Zelo's domain without my permission! Shoving all the masks into my pockets, I excitedly moved to his closet. Just think, all these clothes were actually worn by him!! They were on his BODY!! Leaning forward, I buried my face into one of the closest shirts I could reach. Ah, it smells like him, so wonderful. In a dreamlike state, I slowly made my way to his bed and plopped down onto the blankets. This is the greatest moment of my life! I am actually lying in the place where Zelo sleeps EVERY NIGHT!! Turning so my face was pressed into his blanket, I fangirl shrieked while my limbs spazzed chaotically with excitement. If anyone was to walk in right now, they'd probably think I was having a seizure. Uh... SOMEONE'S COMING!! Darting up from the bed, I swiftly rolled myself under Zelo's bed and held my breath in fear. Even though I really couldn't see anything past all the shoes lined up in front of my face, I could hear the door creak open and then the sound of footsteps moving across the room. "Hmm... She actually managed to clean my room! It's spotless!! I am impressed" I could hear my love say, although his voice was a little muffled due to my position under the bed. Suddenly, it sank down from the weight of Zelo plopping onto it. Stifling a shriek of shock, I lay under the bed, perfectly still. Luckily, it didn't sink too low, so I still had room to move. For what felt like hours, I lay still under the bed, afraid that any movement would alert him to my presence. Growing stiff from staying still so long, I was about to shift myself when I heard light snoring. He's asleep!! Finally I can move!! Carefully, I slithered out from my hiding place and stretch out the kinks in my muscles. "Hello darling" I cooed quietly to my sleeping angel. Crouching down 'til I was face-to-face with Zelo, I watched his peaceful face. He's so flawless!! Reaching a hand up, I gently caressed his cheek while biting my lip to contain my shriek of happiness. "Hmm" Zelo mumbled as he shifted around in his sleep 'til his back was towards me. Pouting at the loss of his face, I moved to the other side of the bed only to find myself looking at open eyes.