She's Crazy!!!!

Personal Servant? More Like Slave

"SAHARA!! Do something about you're cousin!" Zelo whined as he stormed into my bedroom. Turning from the book I was reading, I quirked an eyebrow at the frustrated maknae. "Do I look like her keeper?" I mean seriously, they already have me working my fingers to the bone, I'm not gonna watch the saesang too! It took me HOURS too clean the house after the left, to the point where I was STILL working when they got back. There was so much junk stashed around the house; empty food cartons, dirty clothes, dishes, makeup (these idiots are males right?) hair products, games, shoes, crumpled papers, and lots of unmentionables *shudder*. After I put everything in its proper place, I had to wash all the stupid flooring 'cause there were so many stains marring the once (I'm sure) clean floors. Finally, the house spotless, I settled down to relax to one of my most favorite books of all time (White Fang by Jack London), when this moron has to appear. Can I not get a break?! "I'm not kidding! She's been following me around all day!" he stomped his foot childishly, pouting down at me in annoyance. "I don't see what the problem is. So what if SeoMin's following you? It means you have an admirer." "But she tried to follow me into the bathroom" he spoke in a hushed tone, glancing behind him as if to check for her presence. "And when I refused to let her in" he continued, "she waited right outside, passing notes to me through the bottom of the door!" Unable to hold it in, I started snorting in laughter. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" he yelled indignantly, stomping out of my room with a quick, angry stride. Instantly, my snorting turned into full blown laughter. I rolled around manically on my bed, clutching my heaving sides as I continued to laugh at Zelo's problem. "Have you officially lost you're mind? Please say it's true so I can have you locked up, preferably somewhere far away" Himchan's mocking voice broke through my mirth, instantly bringing my mood down. "If I lost my mind and had to spend the rest of my life in a padded room, I'd make sure you were right there with me Princess." "Hmm, you must really like me to want to spend so much quality time together." "No" I smirked equally as mockingly, "I'd make sure to kill you long before they can even THINK to put me in a straight-jacket. It's not like you'd be able to escape my wrath in a locked room." Rolling his eyes in disbelief, he shook his head, the expression on his face seemed to be asking me if I was serious. "What? Think I can't take you Tinkerbell?" "When's the last time you looked at yourself? I guarantee I can wrap my fingers around your forearm. You look incapable of beating a feather, let alone someone of my size and stature." "Ooooo, someone thinks a bit too highly of them-self, huh?" Suddenly, Youngjae stormed into the room, interrupting our 'friendly banter'. "Have you guys seen Zelo? I can't seem to find him anywhere" he fidgeted nervously in the doorway. Letting out an exasperated sigh, I pushed myself up from the comfort of my bed and walked past the boys out into the hallway. With the two following slowly behind, I calmly made my way to SeoMin's room. Tiredly pushing the door open, I stood back so we could all peek inside. Across from us sat SeoMin, lounging happily on her bed, seemingly innocent. That image of innocence was ruined, however, by a roped up Zelo struggling desperately to free himself from her desk chair. "What the he-" "LANGUAGE!! There is a child present!" Youngjae yelped as he dashed across the room to cover the maknae's ears. "Yeah Tinkerbell" I sneered mockingly, "watch the lingo." Sticking my tongue out at his outraged expression, I sauntered back down the hallway, feeling his eyes burning into my back as I went. Once I reached the safety of my room, I swirled around and blew Himchan an air kiss, "bye Princess!" "Why you little-!" before he could finish his sentence, I had slammed the door and dived, face down, onto my bed.

 

 

SeoMin's POV

 

I watched as Youngjae slowly untied the bonds that held Zelo captive. I pouted at Youngjae's oblivious back, cursing him for interrupting my fun time and stealing away my man. "What exactly were you doing to him?" he mumbled as he struggled to undo the complicated knots. "Nothing! I was just playing a little game with him... seeing how long it takes him to free himself. If he succeeded, then I was going to reward him with a special prize! And if not... I was going to turn him loose, I SWEAR!" I explained quickly, mentally patting myself on the back for thinking up such a clever lie. "He doesn't look very willing to play your game." "That's because I couldn't tell him it's a game! Then he'd be watching how I tied him up, which would totally defeat the purpose of escaping." Nodding his head in understanding, he continued to free each of Zelo's limbs. Wow, is he gullible! Can't believe that excuse actually worked!! Once my love was free, he dashed out of the room without a backward glance or a thanks to Youngjae. Hmm, must be heading of to his room to hide. *giggle* As if there's anywhere for you to go that I don't already know about. With that thought in mind, I merrily skipped out of my room in search of Zelo, leaving a confused Youngjae behind.

 

 

Jongup's POV

 

Ha! Finally finished cleaning up my room! I kinda felt bad that Sahara was made to clean up the house, so I figured I'd help her out by giving her one less room to do. I wonder if she'll be impressed with me... "You have to help me!" Zelo screeched as he scrambled into my room, slamming the door behind him. "I need somewhere to hide!" "From who?" There really isn't anyone in the house, other than Himchan, who is worth avoiding. "Sahara's cousin! She's CRAZY!! She's trying to get me! For whatever purpose, I don't know, but she's after me right now!!" he squealed in terror. "Calm down Zelo! I'm sure you're just overreacting" I tried to reason with the distraught maknae, but he was past the realm of reasoning. "I hear her" he whispered in a terrified voice, frozen in the middle of the room like a deer in headlights. "Zeeellloooo" a voice sing-songed from somewhere outside my door. The creepy voice sent a chill down my spine, 'causing me to move closer to the terrified maknae. We stood in the center of my room, huddled together, shaking in fear. Suddenly, the door knob started to slowly turn. Glomping each other in terror, we watched as the door slowly opened... "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

 

 

Soooooo, what do ya think will happen? Will SeoMin capture her love? Remember to leave comments and tell me how you're liking the story!! Peace out to all my readers!! WAH, I really like this chapter XD I think SeoMin is my favorite character. Also, I like the mocking dynamic between Himchan and Sahara ^_^ Stay tuned for the next chapter to see what happens to our poor, terrified little friends XD