Love

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Afra97 for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request: Baekhyun loves her at first sight and he try to confess to afra and make her his girlfriend while afra loves him secretly.

"And the Champion goes to.... Jang Afra!! Congratulations Afra! You won yourself a two year contract with TS Entertainment! Afra, say a few words to the audience." The host announced.

"Erm.. Wow... I can't believe it... I.. I would like to thank my family and friends for supporting me through this journey. I will do my best to make them proud. Thank you." Afra cried happy tears and couldn't stop bowing towards the audience.

After much persuasion and seeking opinion from her parents, friends and her best friend, Baekhyun, Afra decided to take part in a singing competition. After months of tears and sweat, she finally emerged as the winner of the singing competition.

Afra had never thought she would get this far into the competition and this close to her dreams. She wanted to join for experience and exposure, not so much of the prize but of course, she was elated when she won this competition. Being able to do something she absolutely love was a dream come true for her. Never had she imagine she would have a chance to be a k-pop idol.

"Congrats Afra!! See? I told you you'll be able to do it!" Baekhyun patted her shoulder and gave her a broad smile. Baekhyun was Afra neighbour best friend. He was a huge help and motivation to her throughout the competition phase. There were times when Afra felt like giving up because of the politics between the competitors and the stress she was going through during the competition. During the semi-finals round, she even had confidence issues but she managed to overcome it and stick through the competition with the help of her best friend. Her parents encouraged her too but there were some things that were easier to be said to best friends than parents. Her parents didn't really know about her problems but she spilled all of them to Baekhyun. Even though Baekhyun was quite a joker, he would never joke about her confidence issues. He was always there to cheer her on, to give her a listening ear.

"Thank you! Let's go for dinner! My treat!" Afra said, playfully punching Baekhyun on his arm.

"Aish, you violent girl, of course you're treating. I was your loyal supporter!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes but can't help smiling at how cute she was. To be honest, Baekhyun was in love with her ever since he moved in beside her three years ago. She was adorable to him. Her voice was the main reason Baekhyun was attracted to her. Now, it was her person as a whole.

"So... what are you gonna do now with that contract?" Baekhyun asked while poking his food.

"Sign it duh! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!" Afra said. That moment, Baekhyun's heart sank even though he felt genuinely happy for her, he would not be able to see her often after she becomes a trainee. 

"Why? Aren't you happy for me?" Afra said when she sensed that Baekhyun wasn't happy.

"Of course I'm happy for you! I'm just sad that I won't have anyone to make fun of anymore." Baekhyun said. Afra rolled her eyes and kicked his shin under the table. To think that he was seriousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter