Kidnapped

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you  jungdaehyunfeels for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request: Sohee was kidnapped by bangtan, and jeongguk fell in love with her. How will he confess to her and persuade his hyungs to let her go?

 

"What the hell! You lost that whole load of stuff?! This was a very simple task. How am I supposed to entrust you with the entire street if you and your goofballs can't even handle that load?! I better get the drugs back or the cash back or the seven of you can forget about ever eating with your hands again. You got me? I knew I shouldn't have handed this job to you bunch of useless fools!" Bangtan's head gang leader gave them a lashing. 

"Yes Hyungnim!" The seven of them replied and scrambled off.

Bangtan, or BTS for short, is a rookie gang under one of the major gangs in Seoul. They wanted to climb the ladder quick and hence they accepted the task of safeguarding the drugs hoping that by successfully getting the job done, they would gain the leaders' good books but looked where it led them to? The possiblity of getting their arms chopped off because of the blunder Jimin made. He was careless which resulted in some other gangs stealing the drugs from them.

BTS went back to their hideout, devising a plan to at least get an equivalent or more money to present to the leaders for their careless mistake.

"I'm sorry hyung. If it's wasn't for me, you guys will not be caught in a situation like this. I should have owned up to Hyungnim just now." Jimin hung his head low, feeling guilty that he dragged the rest of them down with him.

"Don't be stupid. Knowing him, he would have killed you there and then. At least he gave us a chance to make up for losing that. He was being very lenient. We can work something out." Rap Monster, the head of the seven of them replied. BTS was a tight gang, they met each other during the times when their lifes couldn't get any worst. They helped each other through the tough times which explains the strong bond. None of them would betray anyone in the group.

The seven of them sat around the table and discussed over dinner. Then, J-hope came up with the idea of kidnapping one of the richest girl in that area, demand the money from her rich father who owned a chain of restrauants. Yes, that was the plan they agreed on.

Since Jeongguk and Jimin had the muscles, they were going to be responsible of kidnapping Park Sohee. V and Suga planned the details of the mission while Jin would be the driver.

The seven of them took turns tailing her for a week. They found out that she would require to take the alley that was rather deserted, a perfect place to kidnap her without alarming any other citizens. 

 

Today, they were gonna kidnap her. The boys waited in a van along the the path of the alley for Sohee to appear. After waiting for 20 minutes, Sohee finally appeared.

"Now!" Rap Monster gave the cue. The moment Sohee walked past the van, Jimin and Jeongguk got out, covered with a cloth filled with cholorfoam and carried her into the van with her still struggling but she was no match for the both of them.

"Step one done. Now tie her up and tape her." Rap Monster instructed as Jin drove off. She was soon knocked out after inhaling too much of that gas and they tied her up.

When they reached their hideout, they kept her in a room, blindfolded and tied her to the pillar and proceeded with the next part of their plan which was to stall for time hoping that the more worried her father was, the bigger the sum of money they would get as ransom.

 

Days passed, three days to be exact but Sohee didn't know because wherever they locked her up in, the windows were sealed. During the three days, Jeongguk was tasked to bring her food and attended to her needs. They would have small talks when there was nothing much to do. Jeongguk fed her because he coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter