Childish DaeDae

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you  CheeseDae28 for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request: When the Popular guy, DaeHyun, confesses her feelings for EunMin

"Give it back!!" Eunmin shouted at her classmate for taking her diary. She had many hidden secrets in it and it would be the end of ther life in this school if anything got out. It was that serious.

Eunmin was the bullies' target. She never talked back to anyone, she never fought back, she kept everything to herself and just concentrated on her studies. She was a nerd who got bullied really often and did nothing about it. Silly but to her, she didn't find the need to rebut. Bullies love the attention, if she did anything back, they're just going to bully her even more.

The school's bully stood on the table with Eunmin's diary in her hands. Usually, she would never do anything like that but today, she had to protect herself from being humiliated. She stood on the chair and tried taking her book down but it was no use. The bully was already flipping the pages of her diary. That's it. She's gone.

"Dear Diary, there's this really cute boy in school." The bully started reading. Eunmin knew it was the end. How she wished she could dig a hole and hide.

"I don't know his name but he seems really popular. He's always with this five other guys." She added.

"Five guys? Who who?!" The other students shouted and laughed.

"Stop please!! Give it back!!" Eunmin shouted.

"He has a really nice smile but he seemed cold at the same time." The bully continued.

"Aww he has a nice smile~" The other students teased.

"Dear Diary, I'm feeling very happy today!" The bully read. Oh no, not that entry.

"I finally found out his name! He's a year older than me too!" She read.

"His name is-" The bully stopped and glared at me.

"Jung. Dae. Hyun. WHAT?! YOU'RE CRUSHING ON DAEHYUN OPPA?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" She and her other classmates laughed hysterically although to Eunmin, she did not find that funny at all.

"Psh! You think he will like you? Look at you?! You don't have the looks, you don't have the curves, you don't even have the attitude for him! He likes girls like me! y, smart and beautiful!" The bully said. This, Eunmin found it funny but she wasn't in the mood to laugh. She felt insulted and humiliated. Why are there such mean people on earth?! The bully and her classmates insulted her to no end and she couldn't take it, Eunmin cried.

"Aww... There that goody two shoes go, she's running to her Mommy~" They teased as she ran out of the class. Eunmin ran to the washroom to calm herself down and wash away the tears. She shouldn't be affected, she cannot be affected... It's just not in her dictionary...

 

The next day, when she entered the school, the students were giving her weird stares and they were whispering to one another. She knew how fast the news will spread, especially juicy news like the nerd falling for the popular guy. She kept her eyes on the floor and walked past everyone hoping that she would be invisible.

"Hyung! She's that girl! He has a nice smile and seemed cold at the same time! Puahahaha!!" His friend, Zelo made fun of her while she walked past. It was so embarrassing. Her tears were threatening to flow

"Zelo! That's not nice!" Jongup said.

"Yeah. Yo girl! Do you want his number?" Youngjae teased. She just ran away, unable to control her emotions. 

"Ow Hyung!" Youngjae cried when Daehyun whacked his head. Of course, Eunmin did not witness that. 

When she was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter