An Awkward's Turtle Confession

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you IloveInfinite7 for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request: HyeMi- Jeongguk's sister friend.
Jeongguk- a cute boy was still in high school.
A noona has a crush on a younger boy, how will she confess?

 

Hyemi always looked forward to Mondays and Thursdays. Those were the only days that she would be able to go to Yoojung, her best friend's place to tutor her very cute younger brother.

Hyemi worked part time as a Math tutor however, when it comes to Jeongguk, Yoojung's (very cute) brother, she offered to tutor him for free for two hours in exchange for snacks during that two hours. At first, Hyemi only tutored him for free because it was Yoojung who asked her for the favour. Yoojung and Jeongguk wasn't really well off, in fact, they only had each other to rely on. They had a complicated family background. Both their parents had ran away with their other halves and had left the both of them under the care of their aunt who was too busy to even take care of herself. Since then, the Jeon siblings fostered close relationship with each other. Yoojung was worried about Jeongguk's studies and she decided to turn to her best friend for help. Hyemi knew about their living conditions and she didn't mind not getting paid for tutoring Jeongguk. At least he's well behaved and not to mention, really cute!

At first it was for those reasons. Then, when she had spent more time tutoring Jeongguk, she realised how mature he actually was. Since she was friends with his sister, the both of them were on friendly terms rather than a tutor-tutee relationship. During their short breaks, they would chat casually, Jeongguk would offer more snacks. Hyemi would sometimes ask casual questions about his everyday life, his ambition and anything under the sun but somehow, she had never touch on the topic of relationships.

She knew that he was really studying hard to provide a better future for both him and his sister. Not only he was caring towards his sister, he wanted to help the less fortunate people. He wanted to be a lawyer. His thought process has proven that he was mature for his age and before she knew it, Hyemi had fallen in love with him.

"Noona! You're here! I did better for my quiz this time round!" Jeongguk beamed as he waved the paper when Hyemi entered his house.

"Well done! Let's go through the sums that you need help on." Hyemi smiled. She felt a sense of achievement when she sees are tutees had done well for their tests and quizzes but she felt extremely delighted hearing that Jeongguk did well. She felt so much happier that Jeongguk had an improvement of four marks as compared to her other tutee who had improved by two grades.

They spent their time going through questions, ensuring that Jeongguk understood and clarified everything before moving on.

As time pass, they both of them grew closer. They would share jokes instead of the serious topics. Hyemi especially loved the way how Jeongguk's lips curled upwards to a smile whenever she said something silly. She then noticed how much she wanted to feel how those lips would feel like on hers. Snap out of it Hyemi! He's your tutee... She told herself. as much as she liked him, she didn't think that guys like him would like nerds like her. What's more was that she was his noona. With a barely audible sigh, she flipped through his answers.

When it was break, Jeongguk offered hyemi ice cream he had bought on the way home. Hyemi smiled and took it. After awhile, Jeongguk was giggling. Hyemi was puzzled and she eventually grew paroniod.

"Is something wrong?" Hyemi asked. Jeongguk just laughed and eventually stopped. He took a piece of tissue and held it close to her lips.

"Ice cream mustache Noona!" He said as he wiped the cream off her upper lip. Hyemi sat there, staring blankly at him, too stunned and happy. Even though it was a small gesture, it was what boyfriends would do for their girlfriends. Hyemi shook her head, once again, snapping herself out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter