Married To Two Idiots

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you  nina_saranghae8 for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request:  Nina is put into an arranged marriage.. with her crush, V and her best friend, Jungkook. In the beginning she hates it, while both her crush and best friend love it.. but they are jealous of one another.

 

Nina woke up to the noise she would wake up to everyday, her two husbands bickering non-stop. She hated how she had to marry her childhood crush, V and her best friend Jungkook. She was actually happy with just marrying V but her family owed a debt to Jungkook's family and the only way Nina's parents could clear the debt of Jungkook parents taking care of her for five years while they were on business trips was to have Nina marry Jungkook. They didn't know how to turn down and ended having their daughter marry Jungkook. She had no feelings for him though he treated her like treasure. Jungkook really loved her.

V however, was Nina's long time crush. Surprisingly, V also loves her very much. She was elated when she could marry V as well but V was not really happy about it since he had to share his wife with someone else. But having to share her with someone is better than not having her at all and so he agreed to the marriage.

Nina was supposed to feel blissful because she has two husbands, something only the really rich ladies could have but she hated it because there was not one moment of peace at home. The only time that was peaceful when either one had to work or when they were asleep. They even had to argue on who she was sleeping with. She hated to admit but she wanted to just be with V. Nina is actually quite lucky having two guys pamper her.

It was quite weird why the guys love the fact that she could marry them both. Well, one was because they get to be with the one they love and another was because they believe with some competition, they would love Nina even more, not wanting to lose to each other. A little competition is fine but having to compete everyday for her love was really not healthy.

Today,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter