DaeDaddy

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you  shaspirity for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request: The day daehyun becomes a dad...
(My Happily Ever After? Fic actually has this kind of plot. You may want to read it too. This is another version.)

 

Author's POV

"Psh~ How hard is it to take care of her? After all, babies only drink and sleep. What's so difficult about that?" Ji Young's husband, Daehyun made a face.

"Fine! Try it if you think it's easy. I want to see if the oh-so-great Daehyun can handle his little angel." Ji Young replied. Taking care of babies was not as simple as Daehyun thinks. If only he was the househusband and actually stayed home and took care of his little monster.

"I'm sure I'll be able to handle it! I'm The Daehyun anyway! But I have to work tomorrow. I would love to take care of her though." Daehyun feigned sadness. Ji Young rolled her eyes. There has got to be a way that she could get him to take care of their child even if it was for a day. He needs to experience what she's going through.

"How about a game of Fun Run? If you lose, you will have to take care of her for three days. Gamed?" She challenged Daehyun when they were having their own couple time together while their little angel was asleep. Judging from his competitive nature, he would never back down a fight.

"Call! But if I win, hmmm... You'll have to deliver my lunch to me for three days. Deal?" He said. They played games like this with little healthy bets frequently. It was their way of bonding.

"You're on!" Ji Young said and they took out their phones and started the race. The scene was comical. Daehyun played like he was driving a car with his phone as a steering wheel and Ji Young was stomping her feet on the couch, as if really running. What dorks~

"YES!! HAHAHA!!! I WON!!!! YOUR BABY DUTIES START TOMORROW! Don't cry for me to help you. I'm just going to stand and watch." She smirked in victory. Daehyun lost just by a fraction of a second.

"Damn! Fine! You'll cry to me begging me to teach you how I deal with my girl." Daehyun said. He can be so annoying at times though his wife knew he was just joking with her.

"But just to let you know Darling, I let you win on purpose." Daehyun whispered in her ears. Ji Young pushed his face away. Ya right, Daehyun was the most competitive person she ever knew.

"Yeah right. You're just trying to save your face." She said her face just inches away from his.

"Goodnight!" She gave him a kiss and ran up.

 

"Coming, coming...." Daehyun slurred when he heard his baby girl cried early in the morning. He took child care leave on that day.

"Baby girl~ Why are you crying hmmm?" Daehyun carried her and rocked her in his arms. Daehyun, she's only a month old, do you expect her to talk and tell you why she was crying? Gosh~

"Hungry? Or your diapers is wet? Or you miss me?" He asked. His baby girl just kept wailing.

"Is everything alright?" His wife peeked her head in.

"Yeah yeah. Everything is under control. Don't worry. Go back to sleep." Daehyun said, still trying to hush his crying baby girl.

"Ahhh... So you really needed a change of diapers. " Daehyun said. 

"Wait, how do I change you? I don't even know where your Umma puts your diapers." He mumbled to his baby.

Daehyun then shouted for Ji Young asking where she kept the baby's stuff. Ji Young did not want to help at first but seeing that it was his first task of the day, she decided to be nice to him. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter