New Story Chapter

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you  nguyen_jssc for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request: When Himchan and Jieun are on their honeymoon on an island

"Woah! I can already smell the freshness of the air and the smell of the ocean!" Jieun exclaimed when the plane they were on touched down. 

"Pabo! You're not even out of the airport yet!" Himchan laughed at his wife as he tugged their luggages. Jieun pouted and held on to Himchan's arms.

The newly-wedded couple were on their honeymoon trip right after having their wedding banquet. They were that excited. To them, resting could be done during their flight. Where were they going? SAIPAN (Secret's Yoohoo MV), that beautiful island. After Jieun watched a documentary of that island, Jieun knew immediately that she would like to visit that island on their honeymoon trip. Being pampered by Himchan, he gave her what she wanted, a honeymoon trip to Saipan!

"Now I can really smell the fresh air and the ocean!" Jieun inhaled a deep breath once she stepped out of the airport. Himchan smiled at his cute wife and pinched her nose lightly.

"So shall we go to the hotel and settle our things first?" Himchan suggested boldly. Jieun likes it when instead of asking her what to do and all, he asks if she's okay with the plans he makes. Jieun nodded and took her luggage from his other hand. Then she could hold on to his hand without having the luggage rolling in between them.

They walked a little more to where their limo was waiting for them. 

"Woah this is for us?!" Jieun asked and Himchan opened the door for her. He nodded with a smile.

"Woah! It's lovely! Thank you baby~" Jieun said when she entered the limo. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

"Anything for you." Himchan ruffled her hair. Even though they had gotten married shortly just after two years, he had no regrets marrying this man beside her, he genuinely loved her.

"I heard couples fight during their honeymoon trip. Will we fight?" Jieun wondered out loud.

"Silly, seeing how things are now, I don't think we will fight." Himchan said as he tucked the strand of hair behind her ears. She leaned on his strong chest, hugging his waist and stayed like that till they finally reached the resort.

The resort staff greeted the couple warmly and helped them with the registration and their luggages. The service was commendable and in no time, they reached their suite which Himchan insisted on getting because he only wants the best for his wife.

"Woah!! It's so big and pretty!! The view is breathtaking!" Jieun said as she ran out to the balcony. She could see the ocean from their sweet.

"Pretty huh? Selca!" Himchan said as he put his arms around her waist as he fished out his phone. The both of them had their foreheads so close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter