Cheater...

VocalPrincess One-Shot Request Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you  GD4ever159 for requesting! I hope you like it!

Request: L.joe gets caught cheating on Park KyungMi 

Ljoe and Kyungmi has been going out for three months. They are a happy couple, going on dates, doing what couples do. Ljoe was your typical type of boyfriend. He brought Kyungmi out for meals, paid for it, brought her to movies, held hands and cuddled. One thing that Ljoe didn't do much was sweet talk. He was a er at that because he was known for his cold exterior. Even though he was caring, he didn't talk much. And surprisingly, Kyungmi just love this kind of guy, the type that quietly takes care of you. How sweet. 

Kyungmi, however, was not your typical type of girl that came out from your fairytale books. She was the complete opposite. She had the looks AND the figure of a model. The type of guys that she was 'supposed' to like was those who talked and behaved rowdily, almost like a hooligan but no, she fell for quiet boy instead which even surprised herself to a large extent. She didn't know how it happened, it just did.

Since Kyungmi was always hanging around around her 'type' of people, she didn't really know what Ljoe was thinking. It never came across her mind that the both of them were from different worlds and perhaps not all opposites attract.

 

"Hey Kyungmi-ah~" Ljoe held her hand as they headed our for their date. 

"I thought I told you not to dress like that? I don't want you to catch a cold. Here, my jacket." Ljoe said as he covered her body with his jacket. Kyungmi was wearing a low-cut spagetti striped top and short shorts. She didn't see what's the problem with her dressing, that was how her friends and her wore most of the time but she didn't want to upset Ljoe or spoil the mood so she just wore the jacket over her skimpy clothings. Ljoe didn't question her about her dressing style nor her group of friends. He trusted her that much. Her fashion sense didn't change though. She always has this thinking that to keep your man, you have to dress as little as possible, that's how all her hooligan guy friends' girlfriends dressed. 

 

"How many times have I told you not to use your fists?" Ljoe frowned as he cleaned up her wounds on her face. 

"That started it! She was staring at me from head to toe like I killed her family members or something!" Kyungmi replied roughly, with big hand gestures. Ljoe gave her a look.

"Alright, alright. For you, I'll tolerate okay?" Kyungmi said as she poked his cheek lightly. He smiled and nodded.

She didn't keep her promise for long though. A few weeks later, she got into another fight. Ljoe sighed. It wasn't because she didn't love Ljoe, she was just too hot tempered.

 

One night, after Ljoe had to clean up her wounds from a fight, yes, Kyungmi fought again, the both of them had a make out session. It started off with Kyungmi wanting to pacify Ljoe since he was a little unhappy that she was always not controlling her temper and ended hurting herself. A small peck led to a kiss which then brought them to the current situation.

"Darling~" Kyungmi moaned as their make out ses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter