Jealousy Leads to Confusion: Part 2

Us? Dating? (I Wish)

 

-Angelica  POV-
 
 
  I followed Oppa to the door and four random girls came walking into the practice room. 
 
  "So where is it Oppa?" I ask. 
 
  "That's it."
 
  "Them?" 
 
  "Yeah. We're you expecting something else?" 
 
  "Umm yeah! I expected meeting Aron Oppa or Lizzy Unnie!"
 
  "Oh...well they're similar!"
 
  "How?" 
 
  "They're trainees under Pledis! You did say that you've wanted to meet a few other trainees in the company. So here you go!" 
 
  "You tricked me! You owe me a better suprise than this Oppa." 
 
  "Let's go meet the girls now. Shall we?"
 
 
-3rd Person POV-
 
 
  "Annyeongasaeyo! My name is Shin So Yi," the girl in the gray stripes says," I'm 19 years old." 
 
  The members of Seventeen clap their hands while Angelica is dead on glaring at them. 
 
  "Annyeongasaeyo! I'm Pinky. I'm 15 years old," the girl in the playboy shirt says. 
 
  "Annyeongasaeyo. My name is Park Ye Bin." 
 
  "Age?" Soonyoung asks eagerly. 
 
  "16 years old," Ye Bin replies. 
 
  "Annyeongasaeyo! My name is Park Ya On. I am 18 years old." 
 
  The girl trainees all finished up their introductions and everyone was clapping and cheering. All except for one. Angelica. 
 
 
-Angelica POV- 
 
 
  Ughhh. This is what is this really? Suprise? For reals? Really Seokmin Oppa?! Ooooo. I am so going to make sure you can't any girlfriends until your 100years old! Jkay. I'm too cruel for that. But really though. Wae? Wae? Wae? (Kkeullineun geolkka!) 
 
  I'll admit they are really pretty though. Especially that Ye Bin girl. Or well I really should call her Ye Bin Unnie, but whatevs. 
 
  "So we have something to say of why these girls are here," Hansol announces. 
 
  Chan, Ming Ming Gege, Junhui Gege, and Wonwoo Oppa all gather around him. 
 
  "They'll be our partners in a couple dance!" Hansol cheers. 
 
  My eyes totally bugged out. 
 
 Wha wha wha what?! Mwo? Couple dancing?! Since when does this even?! OHMYGAWT.
 
  "Wait, so you guys are going to be dancing together?" I ask stupidly. 
 
  Of course they're dancing together. That's why it's called a couple dance. Aghh Angie! You're such a pabo! 
 
  "Ummm yeah," Hansol replies,"Is there a problem with that?" 
 
  "No. Not at all. Just trying to uhmm comprehend everything," I explain. 
 
  Dafuq? What kind of excuses?! 
 
  "Oh wait! You guys forgot one more girl!" Jihoon Oppa says. 
 
  "We did?" Wonwoo asks. 
 
 Doyoon Oppa then comes out in a girl wig and says in a girl voice, "Annyeongasaeyo. My name is Doyoon. I am 19 years old. Please take care of me!" He begins to act feminine and puts his "hair" behind his ears. 
 
  "Dayuuum. She's a hottie," Seungcheol says jokingly. 
 
  "Yah! Oppa! Don't be like that," Doyoon slaps Seungcheol's arm. 
 
  "Okay. Okay. Enough with the jokes Hyungs. We have to prActice," Chan scolds. 
 
  The dancers are going into the other room but then Hansol grabs my hand. 
 
  "C'mon Angie. You should come watch us," he says. 
 
  "Ummm okay," I say shyly. 
 
  I look down and he's still holding my hand. Omomo. Our fingers tied with one another. It makes me ha- no.
 
  I decide to sit in the corner of the room where I can get a front view of them dancing. First they did the girls' part of the dance, then the guys. it was pretty funny since the girls started a bit early and they looked embarased. but when the guys went. Omo. Mini body waves. Hansol looked so attractive. The way his body just rolled was asdfghjkl~ Even I mini fangirled over him. And I don't fangirl over Hansol. 
 
  They are picking out their partners right now. So Wonwoo got partnered with So Yi; Junhui got partnered with Ya On; Ming Ming got partnered with Pinky and that leaves Hansol with Ye Bin. Greeeaaaat. NOT. First off, she's so pretty that it makes me so envious. And now she gets to dance with Hansol. Wait what about Channie? I guess he's the chereographer then. I heard that both Vernon and him worked on this, how come only Hansol gets to dance? It could've been Soonyoung Oppa or Jihoon Oppa. They're really good dancers too. 
 
  Oh yay theyre starting! Time to watch. Chan was leading them with their moves. And critiquing the others if they made mistakes. Hansol made quite a few which made me laugh. He never makes mistakes. Chan turns on the music and they start the real thing. 
 
Okay, so far no touching....
She just leaned into him...
Omfg he almost touched her leg...
And they just held hands...
 
  What the fahhcking hell!! Hansol Vernon Choi I am so going to kill you! I tried so hard to control my expressions and to not throw a tantrum. I think I succeeded. Well nobody would really pay attention to me since theyre focused on dancing.
 
  Wait Angie Recap! What are you saying? You and Hansol aren't dating. Why are you being jealous that's he's dancing with another girl? I'm not jealous. i'm just frustrated. which I shouldn't be.... Gosh Angelica, you're weird. 
 
  They stopped the music to do individual critiquing with Chan. Hansol and Ye Bin keep repeating the touchy part to get it down right. Can I just chop their arms and hands off so they don't have to be touching each other at all?! 
 
  The music was back on again and right when they started, she bumped into Junhui Gege and fell. Bwahahah!! I looked at Hansol's expression and he was chuckling to the side just like me. We both caught each other laughing until I signaled him to go check on his partner. 
 
  "Are you okay?" He asks Ye Bin. 
 
  "Yeah. I'm fine," she assures. 
 
  He helps her get up and she apoligizes for bumping into JunHui Gege. Chan scoots them move over to the left to avoid bumping into each other again. After that, they practiced smoothly without any interuptions whatsoever. But from time to time, Hansol would wink at me or do some random derp and I would reply with a derp back at him. One time Wonwoo Oppa jokingly winked at me too as he was imitating Hansol but then he caught him and shot death glares! Hahah. He pouted right after and it was so cuteee!! I just wanted to go up to him and kiss his cheeks!! Wait dafuq?! Kiss Hansol?! Nahhhh.
 
  When they finished, everyone went to go play in the main room except for Hansol since he waited for me. 
 
 
-Hansol POV-
 
 
  "Help me get up," Angelica pleads. 
 
  I go over to her and grip her hands tightly as I pull her up. 
 
  "Thank you," she dusts herself off and she caught me mesmerizing at her beauty. 
 
  "Umm may I help you?" 
 
  Quick Hansol! Make an excuse so you dont say something stupid.
 
  "A strand of your hair is covering your face," I says as I move the strand behind her ear. 
 
  I saw her look down and blush a little when I moved closer to her to fix her hair.
 
"Ahhh. Oh thank you," she smiles at me. 
 
"So uhh how'd you like the routine?" i ask. 
 
"It was really cool. Chan chereographed that himself?" 
 
"We did it together." 
 
"Hmmm, you guys are amazing. I bet it'll look great in the show."
 
"Thanks."
 
"I bet the others are waiting for us in the other room," She says.
 
"Oh yeah. Probably." 
 
I take her hand and lead her back to the main room. 
 
 
-Seokmin POV- 
 
 
I was talking to Ye Bin when I noticed Hansol and Angelica come back from the other practice room holding hands. Hansooool, get some! 
 
"Angelica! Come here!" I call. 
 
She looks in my direction and walks over to me.
 
"What's up Oppa?" She asks. 
 
"I just wanted you to properly meet a trainee," I began," Ye Bin, this is my Dongsaeng Angelica. Angelica this is Ye Bin, a close friend of mine." 
 
"It's nice to meet you," Ye Bin shakes Angelica's hand. 
 
"You too," Angie replies. 
 
"I'll let you two ladies get to know each other a bit better," I say as I leave them.
 
 
-3rd Person POV- 
 
 
"So how long have you been training under Pledis?" Angelica asks. 
 
"Just a little bit over a year," Ye Bin replies. 
 
"Oh that's cool. How long have you and Seokmin Oppa known each other?" 
 
"Actually since elementary, but we never really talked since and become close until Junior High."
 
"Hey that's like Hansol and I! Except I hated him in elementary. Actually, I hated alot of guys in elementary. But yeah." 
 
"Oh really? You two look good together." 
 
"What?!" Angelica says startled," Oh no. Hansol and aren't anything more than just friends." 
 
"Hmmm. It doesn't look like it to me." 
 
"Hah! Well you're not the only one who looks at us that way." 
 
"Well I can't blame them. I really did think you guys were dating when I first saw you two. You should try it out. Who knows, maybe there really is something between you guys." 
 
"Naaahhh. Hansol and I are just friends. There's nothing whatsoever between me and him." 
 
"Okaaaay. Whatever you say. Don't blame me if I was right about the two of you." 
 
"I feel like he would like someone like you though..." Angelica pouts
 
"Me?! What!? Really?!" Ye Bin looks shocked.
 
"Yeah." 
 
"What makes you think that?" 
 
"When you guys were dancing, it seemed like a couple was just having fun together." 
 
"Oh no no no no no. I just met Hansol for like the first time today." 
 
"There is love at first sight." 
 
"True. But no. And besides, I have a boyfriend. He's a really good guy. I intend on keeping him for some time." 
 
"Awwwh that's cute. How long have you two been dating?" 
 
"Around 11 months." 
 
"That's so sweet! Well I wish the best for you!" 
 
"Thanks. Angelica." 
 
"No problem." 
 
"Well, I'm going to go get something to drink. It's nice to finally meet you by the way."
 
"Yeah same here."
 
The two girls hug and Ye Bin leaves to go get her drink. 
 
 
-Angelica POV- 
 
 
Wow, she's really nice. And she's pretty. And she gets to be all touchy with Hansol. Did she win an award in her past life or something?! Well she has a boyfriend who isn't Hansol so that's good. Maybe I won't hate her. Hate is a strong word. More like dislike. Yeah. Maybe I won't dislike her anymore. 
 
"Angelica!"
 
I turn around and Seungcheol Oppa tosses me a mic,"Let's perform something!" 
 
"Let's perform The Leaders Oppa!" I suggest. 
 
"Arrasseo. Mingyu-ah. Turn on the music and join us." 
 
Mingyu did as instructed and grabbed a mic. 
 
LEADERS
IT DON’T REALLY GET BETTER THAN THIS
DON’T ACT LIKE YOU AIN’T SURPRISED
IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER BABY
CALL US THE LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL HAHA
 
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP ~~
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
 
SEUNGCHEOL
 
Tellebijeone naega naomyeon (WHAT’S UP)
Jugeotda kkaenado mot mitgyeojil
Meori kkeutbuteo bal kkeutkkaji dareun SWAGGER
Ttarahagien beokcha i seutaireun naekkeo
 
(TODAY) yeppeunideul jul seo (WHAT’S UP)
Da naman barabwa WHAT’S LOVE?
Ssaujideul malgo cheoncheonhi ije COME COME AND
Naega iraeseo pigonhae jallangeon aragajigo
 
TOO FAST TO LIVE TOO YOUNG TO DIE
Momjibeun jakjiman nae moksorineun GULLIVER
Naineun jeokjiman i badagui SULLIVAN
hanbeon doratdahamyeon WARRIOR
 
MY NAME IS SEUNG SEUNG SEUNG BABY BABY SEUNGCHEOL SEUNGCHEOL BABY BABY
YOU WANT FAME
PLAYING STUPID LITTLE GAMES
YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR GIRL’S PHONE
CUZ MY FACE ON THE FRAME
 
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
LADIES
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
 
MINGYU 
 
NOW ANYBODY WANNA KNOW
THAT THE BOY NAME MINGYU
WHAT HE UP TO
Nae meori sok garak
Imi ni seonban wie
Yeol songarak
Oneuldo geonban wie
YEAH nareum taeeonaseon janggungam FLOW SO DEEP jamsuham
Jamsuhameun ppalleo ppareumyeon bihaenggi bihaenggineun FLY, FLY hamyeon TEDDY
DEFEAT AN ACE ANGEL, SHE A QUEEN HAVE 21 THE BLACK JACK, BEAT THAT
BIG BANG IN YOUR FACE
POW NOW TAKE THAT
WE THE LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL
HOW YOU LOVE THAT
Georeumgeori dangdang nae miraeneun changchang
Nal igigo sipdamyeon geugeon wiheomhan sangsang
LET YOU kkabuneungeon gogeummuryeopgwangwang
KEEP LOOKING AT MY FEET
MY SHOES THEYARE LANVIN
 
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
LADIES
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
 
ME
 
WE WE WE DA WE DA LEADERS
YOU AIN’T IN THE GAME
YOU JUST CHEERLEADERS
Nae nain FIFTEEN VISION IN HD meorin kkwak chaitji
Tagonan maepsi
Imi COOL hameul neomeoseo nan chagawoyeoreo beon
Mudaee bureul jipin banghwabeom
CUZ I’M HOT eonjena singirog
AND THIS NUMBER 1 SPOT IS MY HOME SWEET HOME
Nal ttaraharyeo marara guji haltemyeon haebwara mamcheoreom jal dwaenabwara
I JUST DO WHAT I WANT
Eonjena jikilkkeon jikiljuraneun LADY dapge
BUT I’M FLIPPING AND FREAKING IT
Aju beoreut eopge
READY OR NOT HERE I COME
WE DON’T CARE EH EH EH
Geu nuga apeitgeon mangseorijimalgo jebal eoseo pihae
AND I’M ANGEL THE ONE AND ONLY BADDEST FEMALE
 
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
LADIES
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP
 
OKAY BE MAD AT ME ALL YOU WANT
WE ARE SOME MAJOR LEAGUE SH.T
SO YOU JUST GOT TO STOP HATING
AND STEP YOUR GAME UP
 
YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT
WE’VE BEEN RUNNING THIS SH.T FROM DAY ONE
SO BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR STYLE
 
YOU’RE WELCOME (HE HE HE)
THAT’S ALL ME HOMIE
PLEDIS BABY
ALL NIGHT UNTIL INFINITY
ONE
 
"Waaaahhhhh!! Angelica!! You did awesome!! I never knew you can rap before!" Mingyu Oppa and Seungcheol Oppa compliment. 
 
"Ah oh thanks. And yeah, I usually don't rap but I happen to once and a while." I tell them. 
 
"Let's perform another one!" Seungcheol Oppa says. 
 
I was singing and rapping with some of the members who I played with. Sometimes we were just jumping up and down and shouting the lyrics. It was so much fun. I had a blast. At one point Jihoon Oppa's voice cracked and I fell to the floor laughing. After two more hours of just playing around, I was beat. I don't get how the guys can be this active. 
 
I walk over to Hansol and grab the water bottle out of his hand to get a sip. 
 
"Heeeey. That's mine!" He whines. 
 
"And I'm thirsty." 
 
"You could've just gotten your own bottle in the cafeteria." 
 
"That's too far. And I'm so tired," I pout. 
 
"Angelica!!" 
 
Seungkwan approaches me and says, "Waaaah Angelica, that was daebak. We definitely need to go to noraebang together sometime."
 
"Totally. Just let me know whenever! I'll be there for sure," I turn around to high five him.
 
 
-Hansol POV- 
 
 
Angelica was standing right in front of me talking to Seungkwan. Hah, off gaurd. I so need to take advantage of this. I taze her sides which causes her to scream and fall right into my lap. 
 
"AAAAAHHHHH!! Hansol! Why'd you do that?!" She pouts. 
 
"Because, you were right in front of me." 
 
I saw her yawn from exhaustion. I wrap my arm around her waist to pull her in closer to me. 
 
"Just relax here. You're obviously tired from playing around," I say,"Let's just watch the guys play around instead."
 
She wrapped her arm around my neck for support and lay her head on my chest. I look down and stare at her. She was smiling. Her smile makes me smile. It's so contagious. She can sing, dance, rap, and play the guitar; she's smart, sweet, cute, funny; she knows how to have fun; she's beautiful. How is she so perfect? 
 
 
-Angelica POV- 
 
 
I don't know why, but I love the comfort of Hansol right now. Just sitting in his lap, my head resting on his chest, he's giving off so much warmth, it feels nice. I can even feel his heartbeat. It's so soothing, I can listen to it all day. I look up at him, and awwww he's smiling. That's so cute. I bet he's thinking about a girl. That girl is probably really lucky to be on Hansol's mind. I wonder who she is. But whoever she is, she must be really special to him. 
 
 

 

Author's Note

 

Yay! So I finished Part 2. And on Seungcheol Oppa's birthday! Saengil chukkae Seungcheol Oppa! Woo! Well, sorry for the errors if there are any. I changed up the lyrics to The Leaders to have it fit them a bit, so yeah. Enjoy. Comment and subscribe! Thanks.