The Practice Room

Us? Dating? (I Wish)
3 weeks later
 
-Hansol POV-
 
  So things have been different these days. Angelica and I have gotten alot closer. In fact, closer than we have ever been. I mean, we've known each other for seven years now but this closeness feels different. Good different. But I'll never get why people assumed her and I were a couple before when we barely hung out and talk as much as now. Well whatever, people are strange.
 
  "Hey Hansol," Jisoo says.
 
"Sup," I nod to him.
 
"Do you mind if I practice in here?" 
 
"Not at all. Go for it."
  
He starts strumming his guitar and singing Acoustic Collabo's You and I (if you want to hear the official  song, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTa5djkAf90 )
 
 
*Start Flashback*
 
 
-3rd Person POV-
 
Saranghae malhago shipeundae. Iroke, sokman taeudaga~
 
"Boo!" Hansol shouts.
 
"AHHHHCCKKK! Hansol! You scared me!" Angelica whines. 
 
"Whatcha doing?" He asks.
 
"I'm practicing this one song on the guitar." 
 
"Oh cool. I never knew that you knew how to play the guitar." 
 
"Well, I did. I'm a bit rusty now. I'm having my dad help me relearn, so he gave me this song to practice with."
 
"Can I see the sheet?"
 
"Yeah, sure."
  
Angelica begins strumming again and Hansol sings along. 
 
"Bahahah!!!! Omg Hansol! Your voice!"
 
"Which is why I only do rap." 
 
"Yeah, you should just stick to that. It suits your voice better." 
 
"Let's hear you sing then."
 
"Ugh fine," she hesitates.
  
He close his eyes and focus on her vocals.
  
Na onerureun tteolineun mameuro gudae barabomyo. Gobaekhalgeyo. Nado onerureun yongginaellayo geudae barabomyo. Gobaekhalgeyo. Saranghae malhago shipeunde.  Iroke sokman taeudaga. Geudaega ttonaga borilkka. Neul babogachi gokjongman haneun uri~
 
"That was awful. I'm so sorry. I should just stick to practicing the guitar." 
 
"No it wasn't. That wasn't bad at all. It was beautiful, Angelica. Just like you..." 
 
She looks down and blushes. Angelica was leaning forward, about to peck Hansol's cheek- 
 
"ANGELICA! You're here!"
  
Both of them turn around to see who it was.
 
"Oh! Seungcheol Oppa!" Angelica jumps off the table they were sitting on and gives Seungcheol a hug. Seungcheol hugs Angelica back and sticks out his tongue at Hansol who gave him the death glare for ing their moment. (Kekeke. Appa ing his child's moment...)
 
*End Flashback* 
 
  "Angelica..." Hansol mumbles. 
 
  "Awww dangit! Soo Oppa!," Angelica slaps his arm," I told you not to say anything!" 
 
"I didn't! I swear! I had nothing to do with that! I was just playing my guitar," Jisoo says.
 
  Hansol turns around and sees Angelica behind him. 
 
"Hi Vernon," she waves. 
 
He gets up from his chair and gives her a hug," Hey." 
 
"Whatcha up to?" She asks.
 
"Oh nothing. Just practicing."
 
"Practicing? You were silent for like the whole time I was here!" Jisoo exclaims.
 
"I was practicing in my head Joshua," Hansol explains.
 
"Probably practicing his next flirt and pick up lines to use on Angie Noona here," 
Samuel pops out of nowhere.
 
"You!" Hansol points at him," I am going to kill you!"
 
"Hansol Hyung! Don't!" Samuel screams as he rushes out of the small practice room.
  
Hansol chases him throughout all the practice rooms over and over again. Jisoo and Angelica leave the room to see what's happening. 
  
"Run Muel-ah! Run!" Mingyu and Wonwoo chant. (Kyaaaaa~ Meanie couple!)
 
"What's happening?" Doyoon (17's Omma...teeheehee.) asks.
 
"Samuel played a joke on Hansol about Angelica again, and he's out to kill him," Jisoo explains. 
 
"Ohhh," Doyoon nods only realizing the situation now,"RUN MUEL-AH! Wait. Hansol! Hansol! Don't kill maknae! We need him!!!" He chases after Hansol.
 
"Gotcha!" Hansol dog piles on their maknae, making him suffer.
 
"Take back what you said Samuel!" Hansol threats.
  
"Nooooo! Neveeeeer!"
 
"Hansol-ah! Don't threaten Samuel! He's just joking!" Doyoon pleads as he dog piles on top of Hansol.
 
"DOG PILEEEEEEEEEEE!" Soonyoung shouts.
 
The rest of the 17 members run over and dog pile on top one of another.
 
"Wait Seokmin Oppa!" Angelica pulls him back.
 
"What?! Bali! I want to get on the dog pile!" He whines.
 
"Does this happen all the time?!"
 
"Well not exactly like this. But whenever your name gets mentioned around Hansol like that, he gets defensive and attacks us." He runs over to the rest of the members and dog piles on top of them.
 
"Hold up! Hold up! Stay where you are!" Angelica announces as she takes her phone out,"I need to take a picture of this!!" 
 
She turns her phone to the front camera to include herself in the picture,"Say kimchi!" 
 
They all smile except for Samuel whose body is breaking apart.
 
"Bro...brok...broken...Mak...mak...nae...he...reee..."

 Author's Note
 
So I'm back. I wrote this on my way back home from vacation and I had to post it ASAP. Sorry for errors and typos. I typed this on my ipad and the keyboard is huge! I can never use the spacebar. Hmmph. Sad. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter even though idk where thisnis going...kay byeeeee!