What Is This?!

Us? Dating? (I Wish)
-Angelica POV-
 
 "LEE ANGELICA!! WAAAAAAAKE UP!!"
 
 "Huh?"
 
  My head immeadiately shoots up from the annoying shrieks of my Oppa. I look at my clock and, oh , it's already 7am. I overslept, once again. But you can't blame me. I had to watch Big Bang's MV right when it was released.
  
  Anyways, I drag my body out of bed and into the shower. After that, I changed into my Big Bang shirt  and Adidas soccer pants. I put concealer and foundation on my face to hide my soon to be dark circles and winged my eyeliner to look somewhat lively. Lastly, I push my fake glasses up my face and do my apple hair. One last check in the mirror. damn, I'm wearing alot of black. Well whatever, it's a mini bum day. 
 
 "What's for breakfast?" I ask. 
 
 "Kimchi fried rice," Omma replies.
 
 "Smells yummy. Boy, am I sta-"
 
 "GOOD MORNING SHORT STUFF!!" My Oppa rubs my head. The fool messed up my hair. Gosh damnit.
 
 "UGH! SEOKMIN OPPA!!" I scream.
 
 "Seokmin, look what you did to her hair. Apoligize to your sister," Omma says.
 
 "Fineee. Miane Angelica."
 
 "Merong~" I stick my tongue out at him.
 
 "Now bali. Or you'll be late to school. It's your last few months of middle school Angel, do your best," Omma tells me.
 
 "Angel pfft," Seokmin Oppa mumbles,"more like Devil."
 
 "Yah! Oppa!" I slap his arm.
 
 "Kidding," he grins at me.
 
  I finished up getting ready and was out the door for school.
 
  By the time I got there, the bell rang to get to class.
 
 "Aww, damnit. There's no time to fangirl with Kimmi before homeroom," I thought.
 
 I was walking to Mr. Shin's class when a basketball hit my .
 
 "AAAAHHHH!!!" I scream.
 
 "Oh my gosh, Angelica!!" Seungkwan screams as he runs over to me.
 
 "Are you okay?" Hansol asks.
 
 "Ugh, yeah. My just hurts though, thanks to you two," I say.
 
 "C'mon Angelica, we're sorry," they plead as they pull me into their arms.
 
 "You...guys...are squish...squishing me."
 
 "Catch you later!" Seungkwan yells as he runs off to his class.
 
 "Bye !" I yell back.
 
 "Bye Angie," Hansol sings.
 
 "Bye Vernon," I sing.
 
 "By the way," he whispers,"nice ," He winks at me and heads to his homeroom.
 
  Damn, that boy is such a freak. I swear.
 
  I walk into Mr. Shin's class and lay my head down on my desk.
 
 
-3rd Person POV-
 
 
"Angelica.
Hey, hey.
Angelica.
Angie?
A-YO ANGIE!"
 
 "Huh? What's happening?" Angelica asks groggily.
 
 "You fell asleep in Mr. Shin's class again," Hanbyul says," Kaja. Or we'll be late to Mrs. Baek's. You know how she is with tardies."
 
 
-Angelica POV-
 
 
The bell finally rang for lunch. Today felt like it was going on forever. I met up with Kimmi at our lockers. 
 
 "OMOMOMO! KIMMI!"
 
 "ANGIEEEEEE!!!"
 
 We run into each other arms and start fangirling.
 
 "You saw the mv didn't you?" Kimmi asks.
 
 "Um, duh. I told you that I'd be staying up late until the release," I reply. 
 
 "Omo, G-Dragon Oppa was so freaking hot with his beanie!!"
 
 "I know right! But OMFG TAEYANG OPPA! His hair. Omo Kimmi, he looks so y with his new hair. It's
been so long since he changed his hair. Gosh my Baeby (cheesy? Yeah I know... ._.) is just perfect."
 
  I slammed my locker door and we walked to Ms. Cha's class.
 
  "Tabi Oppa...-"
 
  "WITH HIS BLUE HAIR!" we scream at the same time.
 
  "So, so hot," I say.
 
  "And his deep voice! I swear, it's like ."
 
  "Aren't we taking this a bit too far?"
 
  "Umm no..."
 
  "Daesung Oppa looks really handsome with his blonde hair."
 
  "He got so much tanner too! He looks so good like always."
 
"And Seungri's all grown up now!"
 
  "Oh, Maknae!! He's matured so much."
 
  "Bahahah!! In looks."
 
  "In looks."
 
 
-Hansol POV-
 
 
Right now, I'm looking for Seungkwan. I can't find him anywhere! He probably has detention for singing or being to loud in class again. He can never stop talking. It makes sense why he wants to become famous. I give up on looking for him so I'm just gonna find someone to chill with in Ms. Cha's.
 
 "Hey Angelica. Hey Kimmi." I wave.
 
 "Hey Hansol," they reply.
 
"Look Angelica, I am so sorry for what happend earlier. I swear, I didn't mean for you to be hit."
 
 "Hansol, chill. I wasn't sent to the ER or anything. I'm fine." Angelica assures.
 
 "What'd you do, Hansol?" Kimmi asks supiciously.
 
 "I threw a basketball and it hit Angelica's on accident."
 
 "Omo Angie! Are you okay? Do you need to get surgery or anything?!"
 
 "No! I don't need surgery Kimmi! This happend in the morning. The pain is gone now," Angelica says.
 
 "See, this is what you get for having a big, nice, fine Angie. It was destined to get hit again someday,"
Kimmi states.
 
 "Told you, you do have a nice ," I add.
 
  Thump
 
Ouch.
 
 "You hit my head!"
 
 
-3rd Person POV-
 
 
  Riiiiiiiiing
 
"Gotta go Kimmi," Angelica says as she hugs her.
 
  Hansol tells Angelica as they walk out of Ms. Cha's,"C'mon, I'll walk you to class."
 
 "Are you sure?" she says,"I don't want you to be late to class. And your class is on the other side of the capmus."
 
 "Nah, it's fine. Mr. Kwon never notices when I'm late anyways. It's P.E."
 
 "Fine, if you insist."
 
 Hansol puts his arm around her shoulder as they walk through the busy hallway.
 
 "Dayuuum, Hansol. Get sooomee!!" Dongjun says as he winks at the two.
 
 "All the time,"Angelica rolls her eyes.
 
 "Tell me about it," Hansol sighs.
 
 "You guys are so cute!" Suzy admires.
 
 The two just give her a "fake" smile as the walk by.
 
 "People these days," they say at the same time. 
 
 They reach Angelica's class and her classmates all are crowded outside the class staring at the two.
 
 "Well thanks, Hansol. Don't be late to class," Angelica says.
 
 "I won't. I promise," He pulls her in for a hug and then runs off, "I'll text you!!!"
 
  "Awwwwwwwwhhhh," the students all say in unison.
 
 
-Angelica POV-
 
 
  "That was strange," I thought,"Hansol never hugs me."
 
 Kay, that was a lie. Hansol always hugs me. Which is one of the reasons why everyone thinks we're dating. But that hug was different. Hugging him made me feel this warmth. I didn't even want to let go. I feel all happy now too. Am I smiling?! Oh dear gosh, I'm smiling. Am I blushing?! My cheeks do feel a bit warm. Ugh, Angie! What's happening?! Snap out of this! Pak!  What's going on with me?!
 
 

 

 
Author's Note
 
Kay! So that was the first chapter! It was bad, I know. I'm sorry guys. I'm still a newbee, so bare with me please. I'll try and update a bit more often, but I'm slow at everything. Comment your thoughts please. Saranghaeyo~ <3 sings Exo's Wolf...