More To Come

Us? Dating? (I Wish)

 

-Hansol POV-

 
So feelings confirmed. I do like Angelica. Maybe a bit more than I thought. I look at the envelope in my hand and seal it closed. Today is her special day, so I thought maybe I should do this. I'm sure she'll love it.
 
-Angelica POV- 
 
Today is my saengil! Yay! Saengil chukkahae to me! Anyways, I'm kind of sad that my parents are out of town for their work. But they said that they'll make it up to me when they come back. So it's just Seokmin Oppa and I. 
 
"Good morning Short Stuff," Seokmin Oppa says as he walks into my room. 
 
"Hi Oppa," I sit up more properly on my bed. 
 
"I made you breakfast to eat in bed," he sits the tray of food on my lap. 
 
"Waaaah you made all this food for me?" 
 
"Of course. For my one and only dongsaeng," he rubs my head,"Happy birthday Angelica."
 
"Awwwh thanks Oppa," I smile at him before I take a bite of my pancakes,"So what are we going to do today?"
 
"Ummm about that-"
 
"You have plans don't you Oppa?"
 
"Yeah. I'm sorry Angel. But it's important. I'll make it up to you. I promise."
 
I let out a heavy sigh,"Ugh fine Oppa. But you better keep your promise." 
 
"I will. Trust me. I have to get going. I'll see you later." He kisses my forehead and walks out the door. 
 
I finish up my breakfast slowly. I don't have any plans anyways. Might as well just bum alone in the household.
 
I walk downstairs and leave my dishes in the sink. I turn on the TV and try to find something good to watch. Unforetunately there's nothing but reruns of Iris. Favorite drama evaaar! Except for that ending, like What The ?! 
 
-Hansol POV-
 
I'm in front Angelica's place right now to take her out for her birthday. I'm really nervous actually. This will be the first time her and I have been alone just the two of us since I started to like her. What if I act strange and she sees right through me? Well here goes nothing. I ring the door bell and a few seconds later she opens the door. 
 
"Hello...? Uh. Oh my god. Hansol! What are you doing here?" 
 
"I came here to say Happy Birthday. Is that bad?" 
 
"Oh um, no. Come inside."
 
She opens the door wider as I walk in. 
 
"So what are you up to for today?" I ask. 
 
"Nothing. Parents are still out of town, and Seokmin Oppa had an emergency appointment to run off to,"she yawns. 
 
"Did you just wake up?"
 
"Yeah. I took a nap while watching TV..." 
 
"Ahh. I see. Well get ready," I demand.
 
"For what?"
 
"We're going out."
 
"Really?" she sounded more giddy, "Where to?" 
 
"Just get dressed. You shouldn't be here at home all day on your birthday."
 
"Awh thanks Hansol!"
 
She runs up to me and gives me a hug before going upstairs to get changed. She looked so happy when I told her that I was taking her out today. Her smile was so beautiful. 
 
-Angelica POV- 
 
Finally! I'm going to do something today. Gosh, I'm so thankful Hansol saved me and is taking me out today. I got ready and wore
k-fashion-korean-fashion-ulzzang-Favim.c
I applied thin eyeliner and a light coat of my favorite lip stain. I'm so excited! I get to go out today! And it's with Hansol! Just the two of us! It's like a date! Holy , it's like a date...omo. I don't think I'm ready. He probably doesn't think of it that way, so there's nothing to worry about. I grab my bag and head back downstairs to where Hansol is waiting for me. 
 
"Shall we get going?" he asks as he brings his arm up. 
 
I link arms with him as we walk out of the door. 
 

Author's Note

Hello there! I'm back with another update. I planned to make this chapter so much longer, but then I got writter's block. Aigoo. Sorry for a bland chapter. But thank you to those who liked my video on instagram! Please do support me in the works of my new oneshot with B2ST's y leader (another bias of mine) Yoon Doo Joon! Happy reading guys! :D