What Option?

Heroes

"So you guys didn't know if Heechin had a super power?" GD shook his head, "and you just found out last night?!" he screamed.

The girls flinched and sheepishly smiled at GD. The four girls huddled behind Heechin and pushed her forward.

"Do you know what it is at least?" he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Not exactly..." she whispered.

"I don't know what Rhito sees in these girls," he laughed crazily, "I really don't."

"Well, I know it has something to do with not being affected by other peoples powers?" she explained.

"So nullification?" he raised his eyebrows, "I've only heard of that one in the textbooks. Hm, what month were you born?"

"June..." she questioned where this is going.

"A true gemini, selfish indeed," he chuckled.

"Huh?" she tilted her head to the side, not understanding.

"Nullification: a self protecting power allowing only the individual from harms of others powers," he explained.

"Wait, so I can only protect myself?" Heechin's heart sank.

"Yup," he popped his P. Heechins heart sunk even more.

"So, I can't protect anyone else?" she asked, not believing that she had a selfish power.

"I don't know how to reword this any other way to make you understand it," he cocked an eyebrow, "I mean, it's kind of helpful?" he shrugged.

Heechin looked back at the girls as they gave her a pitiful look.

"Oh whatever!" she said getting angry. 

"I mean, if it makes you feel any better you can be like a human sacrafice and throw yourselves infront of the person in danger and the super power will disappear," he suggested, "for example, I throw a fire ball at Jaemi. You can jump in front of her and the fire ball would disappear as it enters your presence. With practice of course."

"It's still kind of useless though," Nara whispered to Yoomi.

"I heard that!" Heechin blushed.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, so I'm going to command you to do something and you have to concentrate hard to nullify my attack," TOP spoke to Heechin.

"Okay, I got this," Heechin encouraged herself.

TOP began by lowering his octave and activated the voice control.

"Dance," he attacked.

Heechin began dancing Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls.

"Oh my goodness! Stop it! This is embarrassing!" she screamed as she danced the hip dance.

"No bro, let her dance for a while, I wanna get a free show," Seungri winked.

Heechin's blood boiled by Seungri's comments. She stopped dancing at tackled him onto the floor.

"Babe, babe," he grabbed her waist as they laid on the floor," save it for tonight..."

"I'm gonna murder this mother er!" she screamed as she kneed his jewels and was ready to punch his face as he cringed.

"Okay, that's enough," TOP said as he grabbed her arm to stop and lifted her up, "he may be a but he stopped you from my attack."

Heechin glared at Seungri and stomped out of the room.

Yoomi skipped up to TOP, "Ooh! I want to practice my telekenisis too!"

Seungri stood up immedietly, "Well babe, how about tonight we-" Yoomi elbowed him in the face and side glared.

"So last time at the accident I was able to lift three whole cars, but then during our first fight I was barely able to push that one man? Do you think you can help me understand?" she asked.

"Well one could have been your sense of urgency, maybe you were too cocky the second time around and didn't concentrate hard enough to conduct a big enough power," he explained.

"Ooh~" she nodded, "Maybe that was it!" she clapped her hands. 

"Yeah, why don't you get GD to help you?" TOP suggested, "he can throw fire balls in the air and you can try to control them."

"That sounds so cool!" she squealed as she ran to find GD.

 

 

"GD oppa!" Yoomi ran towards GD. He threw fire balls into the air, aiming at something. Yoomi stood next to him and looked up to see Jaemi dodging his attacks and practicing her agility.

"No fair! I wanted to practice!" she stomped, "when you're done it's my turn."

"Yeah, we're actually almost done here, Jaemi is starting to get tired," GD threw his last fire ball and rubbed his hands together to extinguish the flame.

Jaemi slowly landed, placing her hands on her knees to catch her breath. She raised her hand and high fived GD.

"I think I was pretty awesome up there," she gasped.

"Yeah, you were pretty good, but you should always strive to be better," he spoke, "you never know when there is someone even stronger."

"True," she nodded, "I'm gonna get some water now." She waved as she walked back into the building.

 

 

Jaemi headed towards the kitchen and grabbed water out of the fridge. She gulped the whole bottle down in one go and plopped herself next to Hwayoung who was doing research on her phone.

"What are you up to?" Jaemi asked.

"I'm trying to find out how I got these powers," her eyebrows scrunched, "apparently no one knows how they got them. No way am I just letting this pass by and just accepting it. It's just so vague." 

"Hmm," Jaemi nodded and leaned her head back. She closed her eyes and tried to take a nap. She slowly fell asleep when all of a sudden Hwayoungs face popped up in her head. "What a weird dream..." she thought. 

"It's not," Hwayoung spoke in Jaemi's mind.

"What the-!" Jaemi stood up quickly, waking up.

"Yes!" Hwayoung clapped, "this is so cool!"

"What the?" Jaemi stared wide eyed towards Hwayoung.

"I think I can speak to you guys in your sleep!" she stood up and raised her arms.

"That's so gross!" Jaemi shivered as she rubbed her arms.

"Not really," she thought, "maybe. I don't know. All I know is that I tried this yesterday while you guys were sleeping, sorry if I didn't get your consent, but none of you were able to communicate back due to the deep sleep you were in." 

"You did what?!" Jaemi screamed.

"But then when you were on the brink of falling into a deep sleep you were able to communicate back to me!" she cheered.

"Okay so you apparently have mind reading, mind communicating (when the person is half asleep) and life detection?" Jaemi raised an eyebrow.

"Damn, so lucky, all I have is flying!" Jaemi pouted.

"Hey, flying is pretty cool, all the superheroes in the movie fly you know?" Hwayoung pointed out.

"I guess," Jaemi said feeling jealous.


"I just love that I get to just sit back and relax," Nara spoke as her body reappeared on the couch.

"We're you there the whole time?" Jaemi asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to scare someone but then it was too funny to interupt," she laughed.

"That's true, you don't need to practice anything, you got this whole dissappearing act down," Hwayoung nodded her head.

"Yup," she laid down, "just waiting for you guys to catch up to my level."

"Whatever!" Jaemi and Hwayoung laughed at Nara together.

 

 

"So," Yoomi stuffed her face with chicken, "are we ever going to meet Rhito?"

"Not now," GD spoke, "he's busy taking care of things and recently theres been an outburst of evil guys so it might be a while before you guys meet him."

"Aww," Yoomi sighed before taking a sip of her cola, "I wanted to meet the guy who thinks we have potential!"

The whole table shook their heads at her, while chowing down on the food.

"I think you guys are okay to defend yourselves to guys like the first two trios you encountered," Taeyang spoke, "they were easy to defeat."

"Well now we understand what to do so we won't bother hesitating like before," Hwayoung explained.

"Should we have a practice fight tomorrow?" Daesung suggested.

"No, not tomorrow," Hwayoung replied, "we have to go back to the company."

"True!" Heechin agreed, "we missed a whole day yesterday!"

"It's cool," Seungri said before taking a sip of cola, "I altered everybody's memory so you guys could take the day off."

"Woah, I wish you could do that all the time," Nara scoffed.

"Wait..." Jaemi interupted, "altered memory? You mean like that time we saved the people on the bridge but everyone else thought it was just rescue workers?!"

"Oh yeah," he nodded, "that was me."

"Dude!" she yelled, "I freaking hate you! We got into so much trouble for that!"
 

"Okay so next time I'll just let your super powers get exposed by humans, cool?" he rolled his eyes.

"Wait..." Yoomi interjected, "we have to keep it a secret from everybody?" 

"You don't even have an option not to..." TOP announced.