Is It Worth It?

Heroes

 

 

"1 2 3 4, 5 6 7 8!" the choreographer clapped along as she examined the girls dance.

 

 

"Nara!" she called, "Straighten your back and put more emphasis on your left arm!"

 

 

"Yes ma'am!" she breathed out as she continued to go along with the beat.

 

 

The song ended as the girls flashed one more pose before collapsing onto the cold tiled floor. They steadied their breathing as they rested for the sacred moment they were given.

 

 

"We have only 2 more weeks to perfect your moves so you guys have to step up your game," the choreographer smiled, "You guys have all the moves down, which is awesome! But what we need to focus on is having a crisp feel when you dance, making sure nothing is sloppy."

 

 

They didn't bother answering as their breathing was still ragged.

 

 

"I'll take that as a 'Yay! We want to keep dancing!'" she imitated the girls voices, "One more time!"

 

 

"Noo…" the girls groaned as they heavily picked themselves back up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just want to debut already!" Yoomi whined as they entered their dormatory, "Not even for the sake of debuting, but so we can stop this training stuff!"

 

 

"Remember we have it easy.. Other have to debut after years of training." Hwayoung sighed as she removed her coat.

 

 

"Yeah but this is pure torture!" Jaemi complained, stripping off her converse.

 

 

"Passing Kpop Star was easier than this," Heechin took a deep breath in as she plopped onto the fluffy couch.

 

 

"I'm gonna bounce, later guys!" Nara said as she turned invisible and started to strip herself of her clothes.

 

 

"Jeez man! You can't just leave !" Heechin scrunched her face in disgust.

 

 

"Too late." Hwayoung said pointing to the door closing by itself.

 

 

"She's too much," Yoomi giggled as she picked up Nara's clothing.

 

 

"It's weird, everyone but Jae and Heechin knows their power," Hwayoung breathed out in confusion and curiosity.

 

 

"Well maybe we just don't have any," Heechin sighed with dissappointment.

 

 

"Well I for one know that I have one," Jaemi shot up.

 

 

"How do you know that for sure?" Yoomi gave a confused look.

 

 

"Instints." she answered as she exited the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nara, you're the main vocal, you have to project more," the vocal teacher paused her paino playing.

 

 

"Yes ma'am..." she stared at her feet, embarrassed.

 

 

"Okay, back straight, tummy in, head up, and again," she began as she resumed her piano.

 

 

"Don't you think teach is being a little harsh?" Yoomi whispered to Jaemi.

 

 

"I've noticed that too, but don't you think she's going a little too far?" she glared at the teacher.
 


"Jaemi, Yoomi" the teacher called out. They jolted up, backs straight as they sat in their chairs, "do you want to exit the room for good? Or are you going to put effort in." she gave a cold stare.

 

 

"We'll be quiet..." they pouted as they stared at their laps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so tired of this," Jaemi said as she sat on the inside edge of the building roof.

 

 

"Seriously, this is so painstakingly hard, I knew becoming an idol was difficult but this.. I'm getting second thoughts," Yoomi teared up.

 

 

"Guys! Don't say that kind of stuff! They're only pushing us past our limits because we're almost there! They know what we can do and they're trying to squeeze that out of us," Hwayoung comforted.

 

 

"I just don't like their attitude, it's a little off, like they're keeping secrets from us and that is what annoys me," Nancy popped her gum.

 

 

Heechin stared off into space.

 

 

Ring Ring Rin-

 

"Hello?" Heechin picked up her phone, "Now? It hasnt been 20 minutes since our lunch break!" she paused, "Okay... we'll be there soon.

 

 

"Already? This !" Jaemi whined as she stood up on the edge.

 

 

The wind kicked up slightly causing her to lose her footing, slipping backwards towards the highway.

 

 

"Jaemi!" the girls screamed as they tried to catch her.

 

 

After a split second, Jaemi dissappeared.
 


"Jaemi!" the girls screamed, looking down at the highway to see no girl in sight.

 

 

"Guys! I'm up here!" she cheered as she floated into the air a few feet above our heads.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What took you girls so long! We called twenty minutes ago!" the manager tapped her watch.

 

 

"Sorry, something came up on the roof, but we managed to fix it and come back as soon as possible." Hwayoung nervously explained as she rubbed the back of her neck.

 

 

"Because of this, an extra twenty minutes of cardio, and from now on, a minute more added for each minute your late!" the manager strictly stated.

 


The girls groaned in frustration, some glaring at Jaemi for being partically at fault.