Powers, What?

Heroes

 

"Ugh, my head…" I said as I rose from my bed.

 

What the? How did I get here? I thought as I felt my head pang.

 

I exited my room and went to check up on the other girls.

 

"Jaemi! Hwayoung! Nara! Yoomi!" I yelled, "Are you guys home?" I asked as I checked their rooms.

 

Everyone gathered into the living room for a little meeting.

 

"Nara!" I called, "Go to the living room!"

 

"Ugh, shut up!" she yelled, "It's still early in the morning and your so ing loud."

 

"N-Nara…" Jaemi Yoomi, Hwayoung and I said in unison.

 

"What?" she said.

 

"Your… Invisible…" Hwayoung stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys I think I'm starting to get my skin back," she said looking at her arms.

 

"I can't believe this, I only see these things in movies and stuff," Jaemi said astonished.

 

"Do you think it's just Nara? What about us?" Yoomi said excited.

 

"I don't know, I mean we were in the same situation as her but how are we going to find out what powers we have to begin with, IF we were to have them?" Hwayoung thought.

 

"Done!" Yoomi said happily.

 

"Done what?" I asked.

 

"I know what my power is," she squealed, "Look!" she said as she pointed to the pencil on the coffee table. It slowly began to roll towards her. It slowly rose around an inch before it dropped back down onto the table.

 

"Woah," everyone said speechless.

 

"How did you find out so quickly?" Jaemi asked.

 

"I don't know," she pouted, "I just… Had a feeling? I don't know how to explain it," she guessed.

 

"So apparently Nara has invisibility, and Yoomi has… What is it called again?" I asked.

 

"Telekinesis," Hwayoung said.

 

"Yeah that," I finished.

 

This is so confusing and scary, it might sound cool and all, but I just don't know what to do if I found out I have one too… I thought.

 

"It's going to be fine, Heechin," she patted my shoulder, I gave her a weird look, "We're all confused and scared, but if you Jaemi, and I found out we have some too, we'll stick together, don't worry." She smiled at me.

 

I stared at her in shock.

 

"Hwayoung, how did you know what I had said in my head?" I asked her questionally.

 

"What?" she gasped.

 

Can she read my mind? Is she reading it right now? I asked in my head.

 

"Yes…" she said hesitantly at me, astonished, "I think… I'm pretty sure I can read minds guys," she said looking around the group.

 

"Okay this is just happening too quickly, everyone has freaking powers!" I screamed.

 

"Well not for sure yet, I don't know and you don't either," Jaemi stated.

 

Grumble

 

Yoomi blushed, "Oops, I didn't eat yet so I'm kind of hungry," she patted her stomach.

 

"Lets go out for some street food, I need to take a walk," Nara yawned.

 

"How are you going to go out like that?" Jaemi pointed to her transparent skin.

 

"I'll cover up with long pants and a hood, my face is back and that'll be the only thing showing anyways," she shrugged.

 

"Okay, whatever, let's just go," Jaemi said grabbing her wallet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Food~" Yoomi extended as she spoke with half full of rice cakes.

 

"You're spitting all over me," Nara yelled as she wiped her sleeve with a napkin.

 

"If I had a power, what would it be?" Jaemi asked herself as she ate, "Hmm"