Good Vs Bad

Heroes

“Sir, I think it’s time,” Ms. Hwang spoke in frustration. She placed both her hands on the desk and gave a glare.

 

“Be quiet,” he replied authoritatively with his eyes closed.  

 

“But sir, I feel as if Rhito has recruited them already!” she exasperated. His head slowly rose as his eyes connected with hers causing her to take a couple of steps back.

 

“That’s fine, leave them be and let them believe they were made for the heroic side,” he chuckled with a smirk on his face.

 

“How will we get them back?” she raised an eyebrow.

 

“Don’t get ideas that I don’t know what I am doing,” he glared towards her, “after all, I know my brother Rhito all too well.”





 

“Ugh,” Jaemi groaned as she plopped onto the floor. She rubbed the towel against her face to absorb all the sweat.

 

“I never imagined training even after debuting to be this intense!” Yoomi massaged her arms in pain as she slammed her on the cushioned mat underneath her.

 

“Too..” Heechin gasped as she clutched her stomach, “tired… to talk.” she breathed as she sprawled out onto the floor.

 

“Hey girls!” Daesung sang as he shoved the door open. He pranced into the dance studio and sat on the floor.

 

“Why are they here again?!” Heechin grabbed fistfuls of her hair. She squeezed her eyes shut hoping they would go away.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Hwayoung asked confused, “Do you not like them?”

 

The other girls nodded in unison while staring at Heechin.

 

“Just a certain someone…” she whispered under her breath.

 

“Who would that be?” Top had heard as he raised an eyebrow. She gasped and glared towards him for using his super hearing.

 

“Aish,” she stopped herself from cursing, “I can’t even speak to myself without anybody intruding?” she whined, wanting to cry in self pity.

 

“Why?” Yoomi giggled, “I like having them around!” she stood up quickly and fixed her outfit.


“Why are you guys here?” she clasped her hands behind her back and leaned forward.

 

“We just wanted to come and visit because we’re actually collabing with another artist in your agency,” Taeyang smiled.

 

“You guys have so much time on your hands,” Jaemi smirked as she stood and rewrapped the towel around her neck.

 

They chatted for a bit in the room and decided to meet up later that night for some chicken and beer.







 

“Ugh!” Yoomi growled as she threw a dumpster. It flew towards the man, hitting him, causing for him to fall over.

 

“Just give up already,” GD threw fireballs towards their arms.

 

One of the four men swayed his arms in the direction of the fireball, causing it to change direction, back to GD. GD quickly clasped his hands causing the fireball to extinguish.

 

Jaemi flew behind and kicked them in the back. They fell forward leaving a quick moment to attack. Nara ran over and punched one of the men, leaving him unconscious. Yoomi quickly picked up the unconscious man and slammed him into another attacker as he fell to the floor.

 

“Two left,” GD chuckled as the circled the men in a ring of fire.

 

“What are you doing?!” Heechin felt the blood draining out of her face as she watched the horrifying scene. The two men began gasping for air as they grabbed onto their necks.

 

“Stop!” she pushed him down causing the fire ring to extinguish.

 

The two men fell unconscious.

 

“Are you crazy?!” GD screamed into Heechin’s face. She fell silent.

 

“Uh, are you crazy?!” Jaemi yelled, picking Heechin up.

 

“They were going to die, I-” Heechin began.

 

“ Not you!” she patted her back, “him!” Jaemi pointed to GD.

 

He chuckled in disbelief at the girls.

 

“Were you trying to kill them?” her face scrunched in disgust, “cause there was no way in hell that I was going to!”

 

“So you wanted to die?” he stood and brushed off his pants.

 

“Who the hell wants to die? I just wanted to beat their asses not kill,” she crossed her arms.

 

“Why not?” he crossed his arms, “They weren't going to hesitate to kill you.”

 

“Just because they had intentions to kill does not mean that I do,” she began, “if I kill those guys, what's the difference between us and them? That were on the “good side” ? “Good” doesn't mean eye for eye, it means becoming the bigger person and being able to make good decisions, yeah they need a good whooping, but not for people who find justice in killing others.”

 

GD continued to glare in her direction.

 

“Lets go, we don't need a murderers help,” she growled as the girls walked away.








 

“This is what I get for baby sitting kids,” GD cursed as he walked back home.

 

“You can't help but to agree with what they said can't you?” a calm voice behind him spoke.

 

GD quickly spun around to come into contact with deep grey eyes.

 

“Rhito!” he stood erect and quickly bowed.

 

“I know you have a lot of pride Jiyong but you have a lot of wise choices to make in life.” he breathed, “ like those girls.”

 

“Ha! That's funny,” he faked a laugh, “sure, those girls are wise.”

 

“ They did the right thing just now, and I know you think that too,” he winked.

 

GD shoved his fists into his pockets and stomped off.