Just Want To Be Normal

Heroes

"Aren't they the guys who tried to hit on us that one time at that samgyeopsal place?... What scumbags!" Yoomi crossed her arms at glared at the TV.

" please! Those are the rude guys who saved us last time!" Nara stared at Yoomi, wondering if she was right in the head.

"Oh yeah!" she uncrossed her arms and clapped, "the hotties!"

"Oh my dear baby Jesus, give this girl some holy water," Jaemi face palmed, "they're bad guys! Remember?!"

"I never said they were good..." she glared at Jaemi.

"So..." Heechin stared at the TV, "our rude saviors, are Kpop idols?" she said, mouth agape.

"Apparently..." Hwayoung stated, "but why would they reveal their identities and their powers in front of us if their faces are on TV?" she wondered.

"Maybe they want us to look for them?" Jaemi suggested.

"I don't think look is the right word," Hwayoung suspected, "I feel like this is just a warning..."
 

"A warning for what?" Heechin asked.

"I want to know the answer for that too," Hwayoung glared at the TV.

 

 

 

"-and next up we have Fifth Sense with their debut and hit single!" the TV played.

 

 

 

The girls panted for their breathes as the crowd roared for them. Their chests rose and fell as they skipped off the stage with adrenaline still pumping through their bodies.

"Great job girls! Let me lead you back to your room," the staff spoke, he lead the girls through the building.

"Hey, I thought we make a right here.." Heechin spoke as her heart sped up.

"No, no!" the man smiled, "due to lack of rooms we moved all of your belongings to a different room! Don't worry, we put complimentary items in there for comfort."

The girls looked at each other and smiled, wondering what the items were.

The man stopped in front of a room that said staff and lead the girls in. One by one the girls entered into the small dark room.

"Hey, where's the light switch-" Jaemi began her question before the door slammed shut.

"Hey!" the girls ran to the door. Nara twisted the knob only to notice that it was locked.

"You girls aren't leaving so soon..." the light flickered on. The girls spun around to see another trio of males spitting laughter at the horrified females. 

"We were just told to get rid of you so gotta listen to the boss," the one on the right stated.

"Yeah, the boss said that you girls were a nusance and that you would be trouble if your powers advanced so he told us to-" the left one began explaining.

"Dammit Jingo! Shut up, you said too much!" the middle one gave Jingo a face.

"Okay, now that you guys heard that, we REALLY need to get rid of you asap," the guy on the right said nervously.

Jingo began spitting at the girls, the girls dodged in digust.

"Ew man! Gross!" Nara screamed as she dodged the spit aimed towards her foot. She stared at the spit on the floor and her eyes widened as the spot on the floor began melting. "Oh, ..." she stared at Jingo, afraid.

The man on the left turned invisible and ran towards Yoomi.

"Hey Nara! It's your soulmate! You guys should totally get-" she squealed before she crashed into the wall as he shoved her.

"Two can play this game!" Nara turned invisible and low kicked the middle guy, causing him to fall over, "and, by the way, he totally isn't my type."
 

Jaemi ran on the ceiling as Jingo tried to spit acid towards her as she flew down her foot aimed towards his face. Her foot slapped against his mouth, causing him to fall over.

"Who taught you to spit at people? It's disgusting!" she ran back to the girls.

"Fun time is over!" the middle guy yelled, "mind control!"

Jaemi, Yoomi, Nara and Hwayoung froze as their eyes turned blank.

"Guys, what's happening?!" Heechin ran towards them. She grabbed Hwayoungs arm, only for it to retract back into a lifeless form.

"What the, why isn't it working on you?" the middle guy slowly stood.

"What?" Heechin stared wide eyed.

"Stand back!" a voice was heard behind the door.

The door flung above the girls heads and flung towards the trio causing them all to get knocked out.

"Yes! Strike!" a males voice was heard as Big Bang stood at the doorway.

The four girls woke up, staring around the room to see the trio on the floor.

"Dude, did you beat these guys all by yourself?!" Nara patted Heechins back.

"No, they did," she whispered as she pointed towards the doorway.

"What the not you guys again!" Jaemi hissed.

"Just how many times are these girls going to get in danger?" GD spoke in his head. Hwayoung silently tuned into his mind to read his thoughts. She wanted to get to the bottom of this mystery.

"The boss told us to protect them but we have our own lives too!" Daesung whined in his mind, "I didn't even get to play that new video game I bought yet!"

"Dude, I can totally bang all of these girls, just give me some time and I can do so much with them. First I'll flirt with the smart looking one, I bet she's hot in bed. We can do-" Hwayoung got disgusted and turned off the mind reading radar for Seungri.

"Don't even try reading my mind when I'm a mind controller," TOPs deep voice resonated through his head. She snapped out of concentration and lost connection. She glared towards him as he smirked.

"Why do you guys keep saving us?" Yoomi asked.

"So you want to die?" GD smirked.

"No! I'm just asking you jerk!" she pouted and crossed her arms.

"Then shut up and don't complain..." he whispered.
 

"What?!" she screamed towards him.

"Oops, I'm sorry. Could you hear my suggestions?" he covered his mouth with his hands then quickly laughed at her.

"He's pissing me off!" she said as she lifted the table and threw it towards him. He lifted his palm towards the flying table and disintigrated it into ash.

"Yoomi, calm down," Hwayoung spoke. She clenched her fists and stepped back.

"You guys really need to learn how to get stronger and defend for yourselves," Taeyang softly spoke, "You guys might get hurt."

The girls relaxed their shoulders as he spoke, knowing he was genuinely worried.

"But we don't even know what's going on, that's the thing!" Nara spoke.

"Yeah, we just live our lives and suddenly theres guys out to get us and people trying to murder us," Heechin cried.

"And lets not forget how we got these powers," Hwayoung spoke as she rubbed Heechins back.

"Come on guys," GD spoke, "follow us."