Chapter 6

Not 100%

“Dude you freaking tanked our whole damn interview what the hell?!” Baro shouted as the five of them where walking back into the dorm.

“Hyung, when are we going to get food?” Sandeul asked CNU as if Baro wasn't even yelling at him. CNU dismissed him with a quiet “later” and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“Are you kidding me right now? All you care about is food?” Baro stomped his way over to Sandeul who was now in between Jinyoung and Gongchan. Baro took hold of Sandeul’s collar which took the boy by surprise as he yanked him to the floor.

“Yah!” The other three yelled.

“Listen you retard…” Baro threatened.

Sandeul was clearly scared of the younger but he had enough sense to know that you should never show your bully your fear of them so instead, he did something completely unexpected.

“Listen you retard!” Sandeul spat back gripping tightly onto Baro’s collar and shoving him against the wall hard enough for the picture hanging to fall and hit the ground. Sandeul’s forearm made its way up to Baro’s neck to the point where he was choking him and his face was turning purple.

“Sandeul stop now, you’re hurting him!” Gongchan tried to pull Sandeul away from the suffocating Baro but got scratched on the face in the process.

Baro was now begging for air he was a few seconds away from passing out. Never would he thought someone of Sandeul’s mentality could be this strong…

Next thing, Baro felt oxygen flow through his lungs again better and better with every breath. But why did Sandeul stop choking him? Where was Sandeul? When he looked on the floor he found CNU trying to restain a crying and screaming Sandeul. CNU was strong but, after a few seconds Sandeul broke free and bolted out the door into the cold.

 



I don’t know why Baro hyung is so mean to me. Umma told me that when the girls at school were mean to me it was because they liked me, but I don't think Baro likes me like the girls. I think Baro doesn't like me the same way noona doesn't like our appa, she always has a nasty face on when she’s around him, just like the one Baro looks at me with. It looks funny on noona, but it looks creepy on Baro hyung.

When Baro hyung called me a retard it hurt my heart like it got a tiny sewing needle stuck in it. I told him not to call me that but I guess he didn't hear me the first time.

I ran out of the dorm because I was really embarrassed when Dongwoo hyung throw me on the floor like that and it kind of hurt so I wanted to get away, so thats why I came out here, but when I got outside I slipped on someone's garbage and hit my cheek on the gate surrounding the drms and that hurt a lot and even left a red mark on my face that made me look tough I laughed when I saw it in my reflection in a car mirror.

“Baro… I’m really disappointed in you.” Jinyoung said with his arms crossed standing in front of Baro who was sitting on the couch along with CNU and the maknae. “Nevermind, I don't want to hear your lame reason for trying to hurt Sandeul because I’m pretty sure you intended to do it.”

“Thats not true!” Baro stood up from the couch and looked into his hyungs eyes to show that he was being sincer.

Jinyoung smirked at the rapper before he dismissed everybody and went to his room to compose a new song for their second debut album. The rest of B1A4 went into their own rooms as well, but Baro stayed on the couch for a minute trying to think of a solution so he could gain his hyungs trust and respect back.

 


 

Meanwhile in the always peaceful dorm room of CNU and Gongchan, Gongchan was thinking of how cold it has been getting lately and how Sandeul just left the dorm with no jacket and not to mention, Sandeul isn't mentally 100 percent there so he could do something or get hurt or someone could hurt him or he could go up to a stranger and that stranger does something to him or what if someone gets the wrong idea about him! “AH! I’m looking for Sandeul I’ll be back!” The ever so quiet and shy (on camera) Gongchan shouted as he stomped out of the room.

“Yah! What the heck did you just say?” CNU dropped the magazine he was looking at and followed the younger out into the living room.

“I said I’m going to look for Sandeul and I’ll be right back, ok?” He said as he was slipping on his shoes and jacket, he grabbed a second one hoping that if he did find Sandeul that he could give it to him to wear.

“What are you doing Gongchan ah?” Jinyoung asked, walking out of his room with his guitar.

“He said he’s going to look for Sandeul ah.”

“Sandeul? He hasnt come back yet?” Jinyoung said starting to get in a panic. “I swear you guys are trying to kill me.” He face palmed himself.

“No he hasn't, that’s why we need to find him now! If he doesn't come back by the time manager hyung comes back, then you’re the one whos going to get in trouble for letting him go and not doing anything about it.” Gongchan was completely right, since they didn't inform their manager that one of their band members was missing they could get in serious trouble because Sandeul being an idol, something could happen and it was technically under Jinyoung's watch, so in a way the maknae was trying to save their leader from getting scolded.

“Ok.” Jinyoung got into the mindset of a leader and was thinking of a plan to find Sandeul as quick as possible. “CNU, you check around town in the shopping center and ask around- actually don’t do that, then you might get malled or something, just take a look anyway and come back if you can find him. Gongchan ah, go to the near by park and check if he’s over there, he said he likes kids so he might be there… Baro… Where’s Baro?”

“In his room probably, do you want me to check?” Gongchan asked.

“Baro ah!” Jinyoung shouted from the living room.

No answer.

“Aish this kid I swear.” Jinyoung's eyes and ears were getting redder by the second. Frustrated by the way his dongsaeng was acting, he barged into his room to give him a scolding, but found that he wasn't there. “Aish!!! Are you kidding me!”

“What's wrong hyung?”

“He’s gone. Baro must have left to look for him too.” Jinyoung fisted his hair in frustration. “Now we have to find both of them.” He started to bite his thumb nail.

“That’s ok, we can do it Jinyoung hyung, you just stay here and we can go look for them. Don't worry hyung we’ll find them.” Gongchan reassured his hyung. “Ok let's go CNU hyung!”

 


 

“Damn it! Now I have to look for a retar- Sandeul. Aigoo.” Baro whined as he was scanning the streets near their dorm. He was cautious though, wearing a disguise just in case their manager found him wandering around and crazy fan girls who ditch school to stalk their favorite idols.

“Where the hell could he be?” Failing at the shopping center Baro moved on to the near by park, in hopes to find the boy hanging around. Before Baro went in search for his hyung he even bothered to buy him barbecue like he said. “Sandeul, please show up soon, we can’t do this without you.” Baro looked thoroughly throughout the park and even asked some kids if they saw a good looking kid with short hair and bangs and who looked like an idol, but they all said ‘no’ and went back to playing. “Aigoo Sandeul, Where are you?”

“Sandeul hyung!”

“Sandeul ah!” CNU and Gongchan tried shouting in hopes of the boy to appear somewhere.

The two were now at the edge of town at least five miles away from the apartment, at one point the two of them even got on a bus thinking that they saw Sandeul on it, but it was just a college student. Nonetheless the bus took them to a different part of town that they didn't even know was there before. Almost giving up their search for their band member they went to a coffee shop close by the bus stop.

“Omo, we failed Jinyoung hyung.” Gongchan rested his head on the table the two were sitting at. “I thought we could really find him…” Gongchan let a tear roll onto his cheek.

“Don't worry Gongchan ah, he’ll show up.” CNU scooted his chair close to Gongchan and started to rub circles on the youngers back and put his head on his shoulder. “Dont cry about it, Sandeul wouldn't want you to cry over him, and I don't want you to cry either.” CNU reassured him.

“... Are you hitting on me?” Gongchan asked half joking, since he did have a small crush on the older when he first joined the group, but it was fading ever since.

CNU chuckled. “If that makes you happy then… I guess I am…?” They both laughed at CNU’s confused statement. “Come on, we should probably go back to the dorms before it gets late, I dont even know where we are.”

The two walked out of the coffee shop, the chilly air hitting their faces. Gongchan pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Jinyoung's number.

“Do you think he can pick us up from here?” CNU asked looking around for a street sign.

“Yeah, I don't see why not- oh Jinyoung hyung?... No we couldn't find him… yeah we looked there and around the whole neighborhood… I don't know…. Jinyoung hyung calm down… well we took a bus and I'm pretty sure we’re pretty far from the dorm… I don't really know?”

“Tell him were on uh… 21st avenue at Miss Piggies Coffee Shop? What the heck? It’s across the street from a park with a fountain.”

“Were across the park with- Baro?... Baro’s at the park with, with Sandeul hyung! We found them both they’re together! I’ll call you back hyung.” Gongchan hung up and handed his phone to CNU and ran as fast as he could across the street to the park ignoring the warnings CNU was giving to watch for cars, but Gongchan made it to the park without encountering a vehicle.

CNU being safe and smart used  the cross walk.

“Baro hyung! Sandeul hyung!” Gongchan ran up to them almost tripping over the extra jacket he’s been hauling around. When he reached the two he wrapped the shivering Sandeul up in the jacket. “Ya! Where did you get the barbecue?” He asked smelling the sweet sauce.

Sandeul had his mouth full and he smiled up at the younger and said, “Baro hyunnnnnnng.” He continued eating.

CNU finally caught up to the other three. “So I see you found him, I knew this would happen.” He smiled.

Leaving Sandeul to is barbecue Baro faced the other two and apologized for his actions in the dorm earlier and that no other incidents like that are ever going to happen again and from that point on he’ll be a nice dongsaeng to his hyung.

“Thats nice of you to apologize and we both forgive you but, don't tell it to us, you should say that to Jinyoung ah because he was worried about you.” CNU said in a stern voice making Baro hang his head in shame. “Jinyoung is going through a lot of stuff to prepare for our debut next week and you two acting like this isn't making it easier for him, he doesn't need stress right now.”

“I know,to be honest I don't know why I ever acted this way to Sandeul hyung. Dont worry, I already apologized to him and he forgave me.” Baro clarified.

“Don't worry hyungs I forgave Baro hyung and he gave me food too, I think we’re friends now.” Sandeul smiled, eating the last bits of his food.

“Yah over here!” The boys heard from a distance followed by a few honks, a little later the groups van pulled in front of them and he jumped out with his hair and keys flying everywhere. “Omo, thank god you found him and Baro too.”

“Baro hyung found me Jinyoung hyung.”

“Omo your face! What happened?” Jinyoung crouched down to inspect the boys face. “Baro” Jinyoung growled.

“Don’t look at me, he was like that when I found him.” Baro put his hands up to prove his innocence.

“Don’t worry hyung when I left the dorm I slipped and hit my face on the gate. Doesn't it make me look tough?” He smiled up at Jinyoung who still had his hands cupped on his cheeks.

“Aigoo, your makeup artist is going to have a fit and so is manager hyung, well at least it was an accident. We should go before it gets late and we get spotted.” On cue the five of them jumped into the van and went to the dorm.

A few hours later the boys were now resting in the living room going about their business, Gongchan was playing a game on his phone, Jinyoung was off going over lyrics to their new song, CNU was changing into his pajamas and checking himself out in the mirror, and surprisingly Baro and Sandeul were watching Music Bank together, talking about how that was going to be them in a week.

 

Noona I’m going to be an idol!

 



Double update for you guys<3