Chapter 5

Not 100%

When the boys got to the TV station, their manager was passing back and forth outside waiting for them to arrive. When he spotted the car he ran up to it and Jinyoung slammed the breaks so he wouldn't hit him with the van.

"Hey! Why the heck would you jump in front of a moving vehicle?!" Jinyoung yelled at their manager.

"That doesn't matter come on you guys have to get changed you all look like bums." Their manager said opening the doors open pulling all the boys out. "Lets go!"

He pushed them all into the building and into a large dressing room where all their clothes were already laid out ready for them to be put on.

"Wow~ this is bigger than the dorm rooms." Sandeul said in amazement walking around the large dressing room.

"Yes its very big, now get ready you guys go live in 10 minutes." He put up 10 fingers for emphasis. "Be ready in 6." He said before he left the dressing room.

Baro was the first to go behind the changing curtain and started to change followed by Gongchan, in the same area. "Hey! Get back!" Baro yelled for behind the curtain causing everyone else to laugh.

"Aww come on hyung it's to save time." Gongchan snickered. "Plus you don't have much to offer anyway- ouch!"

"Go. Away."

Gongchan came out of the changing area with his hand on his head with the most pathetic face in the world.

Jinyoung chuckled. "Ok guys manager hyung said to be ready in 6 minutes so stop playing." He ordered and the rest obeyed. "Sandeul these are your clothes so go behind that curtain and get changed." He ordered.

"Okay hyung." Sandeul went behind the curtain and got ready. As Gongchan, Baro, and Sandeul where getting ready CNU and Jinyoung were the only ones hanging out in the main space of the dressing room.

"Hey Jinyoung-ah." CNU whispered so the others couldn't hear him.

Jinyoung looked up at CNU in surprise. "What?" He said whispering back but he wasn't sure why.

"Don't think about it to much or you'll mess up." CNU reassured their leader giving him a thumbs up and a wink, then grabbed his clothes and went into a dressing room.

Jinyoung smiled, sometimes he didn't really feel like a leader, but he knew the other members were pretty awesome and for the most part listened to him. Lost in his thought he didn't notice Baro come out of his changing room.

"Why the hell aren't you dressed yet?"

Jinyoung looked at the rapper with a raised eyebrow then looked at what he was wearing which was his street clothes. "Oh crap!" Jinyoung said grabbing his clothes and running into a dressing room.

"Okay guys take your seats." Their manager said directing them onto the set where they would be interviewed live.

As the boys took their seats on the set the nervous feeling set in their stomachs even Sandeul's. Sure Jinyoung, CNU, Baro, and Gongchan were used to being broadcasted on live television, but this time felt really different and almost nerve racking. They all sat in their chairs tensed up with their palms all sweaty and throats dry. Thank god one of the staff members came by to give them bottled water.

A few moments later the MC came onto set and Sandeul couldn't believe who he was less than 10 feet away from. "Hyung, hyung hyung." He said hitting Gongchan on his arm. "That's Choi Dong Shin." He whispered spitting everywhere. "That's Choi Dong Shin." He said slapping poor Gongchan, jumping up and down in his seat like a bouncing baby.

"Stop slapping me Sandeul hyung." Gongchan said scooting closer to Baro.

"You'll be seeing a lot more famous people once we debut and go on music banks." Jinyoung said.

When Choi Dong Shin got on the set Sandeul was the first to stand up and bow followed by the others.

"It's nice to see you guys again." Dong Shin said smiling at all the members. "And it's nice to meet you Sandeul."

Sandeul forgot how to breath the moment dong Shin said his name. "He- he- he knows m- my name." Sandeul said in amazement as his mouth was wide open.

Dong Shin just laughed. "Of course I know your name, its my job after all." He said holding up his Q cards. "We're going live in 30 seconds so please take your seats." The boys obeyed and waited for the red lights to turn on all the cameras around them.

"Were live in 3, 2, 1..."

"Hello and welcome to Comeback Korea the only show in Korea that gives you an exclusive look of  Korean artist to hit the big time, I'm your favorite host in the whole world Choi Dong Shin and today we are going to see some familiar faces in the kpop scene, can you guess who these boys are? They are debuting under the same group name, but they have a different member with them this time. They're known for their happy poppy songs full of color and cute outfits. Still can't guess who they are? Well lets give it up for B1A4!"

"Hello lets fly high we are B1A4" They all said in unison, even Sandeul because they taught him in the car on the way their.

"Welcome back guys." Dong Shin said.

"Thanks it's good to be back." Jinyoung replied.

"Okay lets get the show started." The MC said to the camera then faced the boys. "Lets start by re introducing yourselfs."

"Hello I'm leader Jinyoung nice to be back, thank you." Jinyoung said politely with a bow.

"Hi, I'm CNU of B1A4, it's great to be back making happy music for you all." He waved and smiled.

"Yo, it's Baro," He solutted to the camera. "thanks for giving B1A4 another chance, looking forward to it this time." He nodded his head and gave the mic to Gongchan.

"Hello." He waved the 'v' sign secretly doing aegyo. "Im the maknae Gongchan of B1A4. Thank you so much for your support and sticking with us, I cant wait to meet all of you when we debut again." He said making a heart shape with his hands before giving the mic to Sandeul.

"Um, hello, im uh Sandeul the new member of B1A4." He waved with wide eyes while staring into the camera.

The MC chuckled before he asked Sandeul a few questions. "Is this your first time on TV Sandeul?"

"Oh yes it is..."

"...Haha, he's a straight forward kinda guy!" The MC joked as the rest of the members laughed nervously.

"So anyway, you guys are finally back in the kpop scene after a 7 month hiatus. That's not very long for a group to split then come back together. Do you think you're new member will work out better than your last?"

CNU took the question. "I think our new member will work out better in a lot of ways, we haven't spent so much time together as a group because we have been preparing for our debut again, but he is a lot better that our old member and he smells good too." CNU smiled as he looked at the other members for their answers and they all nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean, did your old member smell bad?"

"He would come home late at night and smell of soju and cigarettes and Sandeul smells like lemons all the time which is good." Gongchan clarified.

The MC laughed. "Well that's good! I know what its like to have the people you work with...smell, anyway…” Everyone paused and laughed. “So what are some new plans for this new period for you, since you guys basically get a second chance what are you looking forward to and what are you going to to better?”

“I think there are a lot of things we’re going to do better.” Jinyoung started. “When we first started we were just pushed on stage and a lot of our material and practices were rushed and some of our members got tired of each other so a lot of out performances were not so good. So I’m glad we get a second chance.” Jinyoung smiled into the camera and winked.

“Yaaaaaah!” Shin Dong shouted in amusement at Jinyoung's sly wink. “I see Jinyoung hasn't changed his ways.” He shook his head with a toothy smile looking at his cards.

“Sandeul ah,” Sandeul's eyes got wide with the mention of his name. “I hear that you’re originally from Busan. So all of you kind of grew up in the countrysides of Korea. Do you think thats why all of you guys get along so well?” Shin Dong directed at Sandeul.

“....”

“Haha, I see this guy is nervous, thats ok, I was really nervous when i first started to do shows like this.”

“...Sorry, but I think the reason we get along is because… we did grow up the same way mostly and the same area we grew up in.” Sandeul said.

“Omo, you can tell you’re not from Seoul by the dialect you use,but thats okay.” Shin Dong laughed and asked a few more questions about the concept of their new MV and their plans for the next few months. “You hear that Korea? B1A4 is coming back next week so mark your calendars.” He said with enthusiasm.

“Yes, please watch B1A4 on Mnet music countdown live. Lets Fly high with B1A4!” They all said with a bow.

“B1A4 is idol! Fly High!” Sandeul spazzed out and yelled in front of the camera.

“Omo! This guy is enthusiastic about debuting.” Shin Dong laughed. “Well thank you for tuning into Comeback Korea, see you next week with the new y girl group, Five Star! Bye see you next week.” The cameras quit rolling and that was the end of the interview.

“Thank you for having us on the show, we really appreciate it Choi Shin Dong.” Jinyoung and CNU bowed.

“Don't mention it guys it was fun, I’ll look forward to watching you on many other variety shows and good luck with debuting and your new member.” Shin Dong concluded and excused himself.

Jinyoung let out a deep breath and ruffled his hair. “Phoo, I’m kinda glad thats over.”

“Ya same, I didn't think that would be so awkward again, hopefully the next one we do will go smoothly. Especially for Sandeul.” CNU agreed.

“What the heck was that? He totally just spazzed on us.”

“Eh, I don't know? I don't think anyone really noticed and besides the fans won't think anything of it, they just want to see our faces.”

“Ya, thats true, but I don't think everyone is taking it that way, look.” Jinyoung pointed to where Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul were. Gongchan was standing in front of Sandeul with his arms crossed and Baro mouthing on about Sandeul’s outburst.

“Ok guys, its not that big of a deal.” Their manager came over and split them up. “You guys weren't that good when you first started, don't gang up on him like you guys did the other one, I worked hard to find Sandeul so work with me here” Their manager said, patting their backs. “You did good this time, keep it up.”

 

“Thank you manager hyung. Ok guys lets get dressed and head back to the dorms.” Jinyoung instructed.

“Can we get food now?” Sandeul asked still hungry from the morning the only thing on his mind was food bought by Baro.

 

 

 

 

 


 

~A/N~

Wow……. this was really late O.O I apologize OTL. Finals start tomorrow, monday but after that I have 3 weeks off and im free to write as much as I want and this time I really will write ^_^

 

Have a nice day<3