Chapter 1

Not 100%

     This train’s last stop will be at Seoul Train station approximately one hour from now. Thank you for riding and make sure you do not leave anything behind. If you do...

After a while I stopped listening to the conductors instructions, I already had them memorized after the first time,  I don’t know how anyone else didn’t, but I wont hold it against them because I'm really good at remembering what people say most of the time.

The train ride was long and boring. The hardest part was not being able to go to the bathroom, but I couldn’t help farting, but I don’t think anyone noticed.

The only thing that was fun of the train was the little girl I sat next to. I cant read peoples facial expressions very well, but she gave me a piece of gum when I sat next to her, but the people on the other aisle started looking at me funny, their faces almost made me laugh, noona says I have a loud laugh.

The girl was nice though, she laughed a lot.  Don’t know why, I wasn’t doing anything funny, I think she understood me though. She looked about seven, umma says my brain thinks it still seven too.

When the train stopped in Gyeonggi-do almost everyone got off, even my new friend. She gave me another candy and said bye, but her face didn’t look like when I sat next to her it looked...droopy.

When the train started to move again I leaned back in my seat and looked out the window, everything outside was moving so fast, not as fast as when I run though because I’m super fast. I even beat all my class in a race a school!

It’s still daylight outside, but when I get to Seoul it should be a little darker.

~

Just by looking at me you think just a normal 22 year old boy, I am for the most part, but not my brain. Umma said it's because I'm disabled, but I don’t need to see the doctors about it because I'll be this way until I die. when she said that, water was coming out her eyes, It comes out of mine too, but I don’t like the way it taste and I don’t think she does either because after that day I never saw her eye water again. Noona says that I'm a special child who is very smart in my own way and that I even teach her stuff all the time! She even said I'm not labeled as disabled, that may brain is just stuck in time, but that I can still move on... I like when she said that and her face wasn’t all wet like ummas.

We have now arrived at Seoul Train station, this trains last stop. Thank you...

"This is my stop!" I bounced out of my seat. As soon as I heard Seoul I knew I had to get off the train before it started to move again, so I ran off the train onto the platform. "This is my stop." I said again because it was. I made sure I had all my bags with me, I didn’t want to make the train conductor mad when he told me not to leave anything on the train 41 times. I know because I counted that exact number.

I looked around the station from where I was standing. I was right, it is a little darker by the time I got off the train. 

When I talked to the entertainment company with noona they said they would have someone pick me up, but I don't know who. I only seen pictures of the group members a few times and they could have changed since then-

"Lee Jung Hwan!" That's my name, so I turned around to see who said it and it was a boy around my age with brown sleek hair that came just above his eyes, he's pretty. "Sandeul!" He said again waving his arms, that’s also my name. He started walking closer to me.

"Umma said not to talk to stagers, but he knows my name, so he must know me." I said to only me.

"Hey." The boy said while standing in front of me. "You're Snadeul, our new B1A4 main vocalist, right?" He asked.

I looked the boy up and down a little before talking; he did look like one of the kpop idols. "...Sandeul...is the new main B1A4 vocalist." I tried to speak in the normalist Korean I could. Umma said not to let anyone find out I'm stuck in the brain or they'll send me back to Busan . If they send me back to Busan I can sing on stage. I like singing on stage, so I can’t go sent home.

"You don’t speak very good Korean do you Sandeul?" He hit my arm. I still don’t know why he did that, I wasn’t being mean to him. 

"D-don’t touch me." I said, with my eyes looking at the ground. When I looked back at him his eyes were big. I seen that look before, but only on ummas and appas face when I fart when I eat, but I don’t know what it means on his face because I know I didn’t just fart because I would have felt it and it would have tickled.

"Oh, sorry, it was just a joke..." He put his hands up.

"Well... I don't like jokes because I don’t get them." I said back.

"Yeah, ok, whatever. Let’s go back before it gets any later. I think everyone else is waiting for you back at the dorms. After he said that he started walking out of the station and when I didn’t move he told me to follow him to his car.

~

After we got to the parking lot we got into his car and I sat in the front seat.

"My name is Jung Jinyoung by the way; it's nice to finally meet you. All the members are really excited for your arrival." When Jinyoung hyung said that, his face went up making his eyes hard to see. When noona makes this face she tells me it means she's happy and it looks the same on Jinyoung hyungs so it must mean the same thing.

"Jin-young..." I whispered, but only for me to hear not hyung.

"You don’t talk much do you." Jinyoung started to make the car move.

"I-I like to sing more." I said. Then hyung made that up face again.

He laughed. “Well that’s a good thing. You joined B1A4 to sing." He laughed again but it sounded more like a mouse. He said 'Ahhhhh' then said "Don't take this the wrong way but you don’t seem to bright, what part of the countryside are you from?" 

I don’t get what he meant by this, only the sun, stars, and other things that shine are bright, not people. "You're not bright either." I said back because it's true.

"Bwoh!" Wow, you're pretty bold to disrespect your hyung on the first meeting, tch." Hyungs went around in a circle when he sad that.

"Bold...?" My hyung isn’t making sense. I scratched my head. I didn’t understand what he meant by some of the word she said and trying to figure out what face he made was hard I don’t ever think I seen umma, noona, or appa make the rolly eye thing, I was getting so frustrated.

"Well you are new so I'll go easy on you." 

"I'm good at history, so I'm good at remembering things. So it won’t be that hard for me to remember my singing parts..." I felt good when I told hyung because a lot of people take a long time remembering words.

"That’s good. Since you are the main vocalist and all, you'll have a lot of parts to remember." He went to touch my hair, but I put my hands on top of it before he could. I don’t like being touched a lot by other people.

Hyung put his hand back to himself and stopped the car then undid his seatbelt. "We're here!" He said and got out of the car and I did what he did.

When we got in side the dorms it was on the 11th floor! The dorms were dark inside when hyung opened the door. "Aish, sorry. The other boys went off to visit their families since they all got the day off. I don’t know how I forgot that. Aish." He messed up his hair. He turned to me. "Don’t worry though, they'll all be back tomorrow." 

When hyung all the lights I could see the whole dorm! I was super cool! There was a big TV in the living room and a shiny couch and other cool stuff I don’t have at my house.

"Where is my room?" I asked bouncing on the tips of my feet.

"Wow, hold on hold on. You just got-" 

I interrupted him. "Do I get my own room?" I asked still bouncing.

"Uh no... Since I'm the leader I get my own room and you share a room with Baro-ah down the hall-" 

“Sandeul's room is down the hall?!" I was so happy I didn’t have time to try and figure out hyungs face. I ran to the end of the hall and ran in the room with the door open and jumped onto the bed that didn’t have anything on it with my bags. I lay on the bed feeling really good on the inside as I Iooked at the ceiling. It looks cooler than the one in my room.

Then hyung came into my room. "Hey!" What do you think you're doing? If you're just gonna cut me off like that, that’s going to be a problem." His voice didn’t sound like a mouse anymore but like an angry mouse. It scared me because I've been bite by a angry mouse. 

"I'm sorry hyung! I really like this room because I can- I can live in it." I got mad at myself for twitching in front of hyung. I don’t think he noticed me do that though.

"Aish..." He put his hands on his head and messed his hair up again. "What’s wrong with you? Is it a full moon or something?"

Actually, the lunar moon isn’t until two weeks hyung. See I remembered that." I pointed to my head knowing he didn’t know I knew that.

"Good for you. I'm taking a shower and going to bed. I suggest you sleep soon too, the other members will be back early in the morning. So... Goodnight." Hyung said then left my room.

I rolled around on my bed making mouse noises of my own, but louder, into my soft pillow. "I made it to Seoul noona!" I stood up and bounced on my bed. Umma always tells me never to jump, but umma can’t see me all the way form Busan!!!

~

I started to put my clothes away as fast as I could after I got tired form jumping. I dint have much many things with me since I only had one bag and appa said if I need more clothes I could buy some.

After a  while I think hyung went sleeping. when I looked at the clock the big hand was on the 12, but I cant read what the small hand means yet, but 12 is the last number until it starts over again, so that means this 12 is for night time. I wasn’t tired though, but I laid in my bed anyway with the lights off.

"I made it to Seoul noona. I don’t want to go back to Busan yet...so I cant get founded out..." I guess I was tired because I closed my eyes and couldn’t remember anything after that.

 

 


~Authors Note~

Hope you liked the first chapter. Not all chapter will be in Sandeul's pov I just wanted you(the reader) to get a feel of how Sandeul thinks thats why some of the grammar is all over the place, for the most part the chapter will be told in the 3rd person^^ 

The next update will be 7/14/13 be cause I'm going to Alaska and there is no internet or TV so I cant watch Mnet TT.TT but I will work hard on the next chapters to come!

All the fancy stuff will be up when I get back form my trip so there will be a banner, a backgorund, and even a trailer!